Dbol Only Cycle?

Well I recently got 100 10mg dianabol tabs. I would like to know the best way to take them. Also what supps to safeguard my body do I need other than Milk thistle. And what would be a proper pct? Thanks in advance for any help…JJ

1 Like

[quote]jayjules wrote:
Well I recently got 100 10mg dianabol tabs. I would like to know the best way to take them. [/quote]

With test.

Do a search, it has been discussed about 5,382 times.

Test would be your best bet for first cycle with or without dbol. But if you are afraid of taking the full plunge and must use an all oral cycle do some research. There are several threads going right now that address the best ways to do all oral cycles. A dbol only cycle is not the best route to go. Don’t waste your first cycle going the easy way.

Like the others have said, you really should use the Dbol as part of a test cycle, you could run Test E at 500mg for 10 weeks and use the Dbol at the beginning at 40mg a day - 20mg split into AM & PM, and run the dbol for the first 25 days.
If you are stuck on using the dbol only, then plan on losing most of your gains and potentially have sides that aren’t worth the benfit. Run arimidex at .25mg/day with your Dbol and Nolvadex at 20mg/day after for about 2 weeks to be on the same side.
In my experience Liver Protectors do nothing, but again to be on the safe side and considering how cheap one can get milk thistle, I’d run it from the beginning and 2 or so weeks past to be on the safe side - i guess it couldn’t hurt.

Well Dbol is all I was able to get, without trying a .com and mabey getting ripped off. Will dbol alone produce results and would I be able to keep some of the gains, and if so how?..

I did a Dbol only cycle a while back. 4 weeks. 30 mg a day, so one tab 3 times a day. Saw tremendous strength gains and moderate size gains. I was definitly retaining water, but post-cycle I only dropped a few pounds and got my “hard” look back. Regarding strength, none of my gains were lost. Not smart to run Dbol alone, but also not the end of the world-- it’s kind of a waste, but won’t hurt you.

If thats all you have then run it.
Since you dont have very much, run it at 30mg/day untill its gone-like world1187 said.
Do a search for PCT

I’ve been taking 'roids for the past 7 years and used many combinations of compounds. I have personally just finished a 4-week d-bol only cycle and was very satisfied with my results. I’ve done d-bol with test before, and this time around I didn’t feel like dealing with the muscle spasms and severe bloating that this combination causes me.

The d-bol alone caused less spasms, but did add about 40 pounds to my bench and gave me tremendous pumps when I trained.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
If thats all you have then run it.
Since you dont have very much, run it at 30mg/day untill its gone-like world1187 said.
Do a search for PCT[/quote]

As far as PCT is concerned I ran 40mg of tamoifen citrate (Nolva) for 2 weeks and then followed it with 2 weeks of 20mg, then took 6 weeks off before beginning my next cycle-- just to be on the safe side.

well besides a new liver Im not sure what else you would need…JOKES!

I think you will find 95% of the people on here will tell you that for your first cycle injectable is better not only for results but also for safety.
I personally would not use orals for the fact that they are harsh on your liver.
But in the end it is your choice what you decide to run.
Just do some good reading on orals before using them.
Good luck.

30mg/day of dbol for a few weeks isn’t going to bother the liver unless you already have underlaying problems.

I find it quite funny that many people freak out at the thought of an oral only cycle but think nothing of a few week kickstart of dbol at the beginning of a cycle.

I don’t know how this paranoia of oral steroids got started, but I’m glad to see guys like bushy and tone go against the grain and do a little experimentation.

I agree with Fire on this one. I have ran many cycles that incorporated orals along with injectables. I used 100mg/day anadrol for 6 weeks and my blood tests came back normal post cycle. I did use milk thistle along with the cycle but the point is that a prior liver disorder will be brought to attention by oral use.

A healthy liver will be stressed by oral use, but the worry of liver damage is often over emphasized. I do not suggest injectable cycles over oral cycles only for health issues, but mostly for effectiveness and the ability to hold onto gains.

I think it’s funny how people make a huge deal out of running D-bol by itself. Any of you guys heard this yet:

Die young
Die strong
Dianabol

1 Like

We dont make it a huge deal to the other person, we just express our thoughts on what we would do, thats what this board is about.
I mean yeah some people get good gains from it and keep it.
Some people get good gains from it and lose it.
Some people have a good liver and can take it, some people might have a weaker liver and when put under stress it cant take it.

What exactly are your goals anyway?

More information = more info from other’s.

Good luck champ.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
jayjules wrote:
Well I recently got 100 10mg dianabol tabs. I would like to know the best way to take them.

With test.

Do a search, it has been discussed about 5,382 times.[/quote]

Make that 5,383 times now!!!

You need 200 more of them tabs and add 200 mg deca durabolin weekly and you’re ok for a beginners cycle.

What the crap?

[quote]tyhill wrote:
You need 200 more of them tabs and add 200 mg deca durabolin weekly and you’re ok for a beginners cycle.[/quote]

What contrl said

agree.

I’m no pro, but if you do enough reading and listening to others who have done a PROPPER first cycle. you will find that, the above is not an ideal one.

Well you don’t get very far with just 100 dianabol tabs do you!?

[quote]Contrl wrote:
What the crap?

tyhill wrote:
You need 200 more of them tabs and add 200 mg deca durabolin weekly and you’re ok for a beginners cycle.

[/quote]

I think Bushy has mused on the benefits taking 10mg of Dbol 40 min or so before a workout as a performance enhancer. If that’s all th OP’s got on hand it might be a good use of his gear.