Dbol On/Off

I’m currently on a long bulking cycle… 1000 mg test/ 300 deca. did 5 weeks of dbol @ 40 mg/day, how many weeks do I need to take off dbol before I can start running it again?

i.e.

1-24 Test @ 1000
1-24 Deca @ 300
1-5 Dbol @ 40
6-7 NO DBOL
8-14 Dbol @ 5mg

would 2 weeks be enough to restore my liver enzymes? Note that I’m not consuming any alcohol at all.

also yes I have been cycling for a while to be running 1 g of test… I am running the deca purely as joint support, at this dose it does not seem to cause libido-suppression. I’m 6’1 255, abs almost visible.

that’s pretty aggressive for a cycle, jesus.

Wish I could help you out with how long a duration you need to get liver enzymes close to normal. I would imagine 3 weeks would be a better length of time, alas, I am shooting in the dark… Sorry-

The best option is to get them tested a before you run the dbol and then a few weeks after. But 40mg for 4 weeks isn’t a crazy dose and I would be comfortable going back on after 3 weeks. 5mg weeks 8-14, typo?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
The best option is to get them tested a before you run the dbol and then a few weeks after. But 40mg for 4 weeks isn’t a crazy dose and I would be comfortable going back on after 3 weeks. 5mg weeks 8-14, typo? [/quote]

yes… should be 50 mg haha

and that’s why i was thinking of doing… like 3 weeks off.

[quote]thabigdon24 wrote:
that’s pretty aggressive for a cycle, jesus.[/quote]

It is?

not in my circle, at least. i’m not cycling either, i’m just “on” pretty much.

[quote]bang wrote:
i’m not cycling either, i’m just “on” pretty much.[/quote]

Well that explains it. lol

Where do you want to end up body weight wise at the end of your 24 weeks? Have you thought about running any thing else (eg. d-bol, winny, test prop, masteron) at the end (last 4-5 weeks, with 1 or 2 of those weeks being run after your last shot)??