Dbol Max Use Time

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:

lol I agree with this but only off of the sole reason that
LORATADINE or claritin as it is known by most CLEARLY shows
liver dysfunction as a potential side effect. it also on the box states, " should be used with caution in hepatic disease and dose reduction may be necessary in renal impairment." This leads me to believe that you either

A) Did not know Methandrostenolone was liver toxic
B) Did not bother to look at your own medication
C) Knew and did not care (Which IMO makes you the biggest idiot)

1. Zyrtec doesnt show that liver disfunction bla bla bla

2. I knew that, I read the leaflet

3. I knew that but my mom intentionally dissolved it in water after I had expressely told her that I had my reasons not to take loredatine.

4. Ill take a) b) and c) as witty jokes[/quote]

Zyrtec is Cetirizine hydrochloride
NOT LORATADINE they are not the same compound.

Before you or anyone else takes any medications with 17a steroid please CHECK first its just common sense. Jaundice is not a joke.

Which one were you taking? I believe zyrtec as loratadine is not water soluble.
If your mother is still preparing your medications, you are not old enough for AAS IMO.

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:
From your pictures you obviously need to learn more about nutrition, or at the least become more strict with following it.

Picture that was in my avatar was taken just 5 weeks after I started lifting again. After 3 years of very unhealthy eating. But yeah I agree still, nutrition is something I’m not good at.

soontobeIFBB wrote:
Also, please learn to spell ie nuttin, make it understandable please. I am not trying to be a dick, or flame you, I am actually asking this of you.

No problem with that.

Thank you for not over-reacting like most do, I think that shows a lot.

[/quote]

Zyrtec DOES SHOW that abnormal hepatic function can occur especially in liver compromised individuals, they even have a different dosing protocol.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:
Bicep_craze wrote:
egnatiosj wrote:

lol I agree with this but only off of the sole reason that
LORATADINE or claritin as it is known by most CLEARLY shows
liver dysfunction as a potential side effect. it also on the box states, " should be used with caution in hepatic disease and dose reduction may be necessary in renal impairment." This leads me to believe that you either
A) Did not know Methandrostenolone was liver toxic
B) Did not bother to look at your own medication
C) Knew and did not care (Which IMO makes you the biggest idiot)

1. Zyrtec doesnt show that liver disfunction bla bla bla

2. I knew that, I read the leaflet

3. I knew that but my mom intentionally dissolved it in water after I had expressely told her that I had my reasons not to take loredatine.

4. Ill take a) b) and c) as witty jokes

Zyrtec is Cetirizine hydrochloride
NOT LORATADINE they are not the same compound.

Before you or anyone else takes any medications with 17a steroid please CHECK first its just common sense. Jaundice is not a joke.

Which one were you taking?
If your mother is still preparing your medications, you are not old enough for AAS IMO. [/quote]

My bad. Meant some other pills, forgot their name, but they had loredatine in them.

One thing being young, one thing having a mother which ‘takes too much care’. But yeah I admit was younger at the time, was only 17 and nowadays I realize how stupid I was. Hopefully the 17 year olds reading this forum wont mess with roids at such a tender age.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:

was only 17 and nowadays I realize how stupid I was. Hopefully the 17 year olds reading this forum wont mess with roids at such a tender age.
[/quote]

Something we can both agree on.

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

Something we can both agree on. [/quote]

Indeed mate. Thanks for pointing out the Zyrtec thing. The more I read these forums, the more I realize how much I have yet to learn. I’m better off reading more for now.