Dbol Max Use Time

I am just curious I have been looking around for a max use time for Dbol and I have gotten a lot of mixed reports. I have had times as low as 3 weeks and as long as 14 weeks before liver toxicity becomes an issue. I know by this point its subjective BUT I would like to here from you guys what you think so I can create a bench mark figure to run by for now.

NOTE: please include how many times you have used it (life time) and in what dose per day.

Liver toxicity is often wildly exaggerated.
But SOME individuals tolerate liver stress a lot less than others and the only way to be sure is to get tested.

To be safe: 3-4 weeks.

I have used it for 6 weeks at 40mgs ED at the most.

My liver values were fine when tested a few weeks after pct. But those were MY liver values.

I used 30mg/d for 5 weeks and noticed that I started getting very flushed (red in the cheeks and face in general) after eating. I started getting night sweats too. Sometimes after eating I had would get warm and have difficulty cooling off when others were comfortable.

This was a departure for me. It could have been partially due to the 580 mg/w test e I was running too? I didn’t get liver values tested unfortunately.

30mgx8wks
50mgX8lks

Make sure you have LFT’s before the cycles. post also…

ANd i DO NOT recommend running mixing the two - we had a poser do rthis as 50mg/100mg dbol.drolm and was fine but idiotic!

[quote]Vatic wrote:
I am just curious I have been looking around for a max use time for Dbol and I have gotten a lot of mixed reports. I have had times as low as 3 weeks and as long as 14 weeks before liver toxicity becomes an issue. I know by this point its subjective BUT I would like to here from you guys what you think so I can create a bench mark figure to run by for now.

NOTE: please include how many times you have used it (life time) and in what dose per day.[/quote]

Do you drink?
Are you on any prescription medications?
Any other liver toxic indulgences?
Do you have any kidney problems?
What is your weight? and Fat intake?

All this determine the health of your liver and more. If you answered no to all of these and do not have a high fat intake you probably have a top notch liver (assuming no genetic/heredity diseases, and you havent done these activities for a long time)

[quote]Vatic wrote:

NOTE: please include how many times you have used it (life time) and in what dose per day.[/quote]

“How many times” someone has used it and “what dose” are completely irrelevant. IFBB’s previous post is the best so far, but it doesn’t matter, does it? There are so many variables involved in this game that asking for a “max” time in the first place betrays your unfamiliarity the very nature of the compounds you are asking about.

There is no “max use time.” For the most part, there are only informed users that know how long they should be employing a certain compound in concert with others to achieve a specific end, and ignorant ones who ask silly questions like “How long can I use dbol before my liver explodes?”

Yours sounds very, very close to the latter.

Have any of you on the board ever had or know of anyone who has ever had any real health issues related to liver toxicity from AAS? I personally haven’t, and I know of a few that have abused their liver pretty bad. (Like 12 weeks of Dbol leading up to a power lifting comp, then Anadrol as well the final week. Along with drinking weekly.)

Don’t get me wrong, I’m careful myself and have never used for more than 4 weeks straight, but I do tend to agree with balisong that the effects may be overstated.

Curious to see what some of the more health care minded here feel on this subject.

[quote]soontobeIFBB wrote:
Vatic wrote:

NOTE: please include how many times you have used it (life time) and in what dose per day.

Do you drink?
Are you on any prescription medications?
Any other liver toxic indulgences?
Do you have any kidney problems?
What is your weight? and Fat intake?

All this determine the health of your liver and more. If you answered no to all of these and do not have a high fat intake you probably have a top notch liver (assuming no genetic/heredity diseases, and you havent done these activities for a long time)[/quote]

To answer the questions,

Do I Drink? No (5 months)
Am I on and presccription Meds? No
Do I have any other liver toxic indulgences? No
Do I have any kidney problems? No
What is my weight? about 80Kg/176lb
What is my fat intake? I wouldnt say low, I am trying to regain some of my lost BF% for Christmas (I know I am the only person in the world who lost weight over christmas)

The reason why I ask is because I am still very green to Steroid use and am trying to learn as much about it as possible before I do my cycle. I am interested in using Dbol and I am just trying to iron out any kinks. I read a lot about people worrying about Liver Tox and I guess it got me a little paranoid.

Sorry but dont expect this to be my last question thread on its use.

p.s. links to any threads/articles would be great.

[quote]Whoa! wrote:
Have any of you on the board ever had or know of anyone who has ever had any real health issues related to liver toxicity from AAS? I personally haven’t, and I know of a few that have abused their liver pretty bad. (Like 12 weeks of Dbol leading up to a power lifting comp, then Anadrol as well the final week. Along with drinking weekly.)

Don’t get me wrong, I’m careful myself and have never used for more than 4 weeks straight, but I do tend to agree with balisong that the effects may be overstated.

Curious to see what some of the more health care minded here feel on this subject.[/quote]

I have heard,but I have not seen anyone I know have liver issues with AAS

Now, Pro hormones, I have personally seen one person I know personally gte Jaundiced and actually if he had not gone into the ER that day he may have died.
his liver shut down almost completely taking Superdrol.

The only way you can get a 100% definitive answer to this question is to run the dbol and get blood tests done periodically.

That is not a suggestion to use dbol at this time; I have no idea if you are ready for steroids.

Whoa!

Whoa!, where have you been lately? :wink: Good to see you here.

I can tell you this from personal experience and blood tests only that, after a cycle of 6 weeks of dbol at up to 60mg/d, used with close to 10 weeks of tren, followed by a few weeks of halotestin, my liver values were only slightly elevated, and with some good nutrition and a course of silymarin, all my bloodwork came back completely normal around 3 months after that.

That’s no reason for anyone to go doing what I did, however, and the slight elevation had my doctor freaking out, which freaked me out in turn. I actually just won’t do orals, for the most part, anymore, because I can get the results I want with injectibles.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Funny you ask this; I recently went training with a couple of friends who told ma about a friend of theirs who “died from steroids”. Upon further questioning it was revealed that he only had one kidney anyway and was also a heroin addict.

So which one of the steroids did him in then?

lol.

BBB[/quote]

EXACTLY! There’s a guy around here who “died from steroids” too. Nobody seems to mention the fact that he drank and smoked like a motherfucker and generally partied like it was going out of style. It was well known that cocaine was often in the mix too. Who knows what else.

But neighbors found him dead and called the cops. The cops found juice in his closet, so that’s what he died from. Uh huh.

Cortes: Thanks buddy, I still lurk from time to time but kind of lost interest last summer when LE was cracking down every where and it became hard to know what you’d get if you ordered from an online site.

Man whatever you do:

Don’t take dbol with loredatine
Don’t take dbol with antibiotics
Dont’t mix alcohol on dbol

Don’t ask how I know. The loredatine one is deadly tough believe me…

Well uh…My one time experience was 8 weeks pyramind from 20mgs to 60mgs ED. Deffo had my liver fucked up (yellow skin, small red pimple on chest etc) but was young.

Fuck it, I did all of the above while on the cycle. I’m no fan of going 6 weeks+ on orals. Use that shit to kick start a proper cycle and that’s that. Just my 2 cents.

cheers.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
Man whatever you do:

Well uh…My one time experience was 8 weeks pyramind from 20mgs to 60mgs ED. Deffo had my liver fucked up (yellow skin, small red pimple on chest etc) but was young.

Fuck it, I did all of the above while on the cycle. I’m no fan of going 6 weeks+ on orals. Use that shit to kick start a proper cycle and that’s that. Just my 2 cents.

cheers.[/quote]

Between this post, and your other posts, I believe that you should continue to research, and until that point stop posting. From your pictures you obviously need to learn more about nutrition, or at the least become more strict with following it. Also, please learn to spell ie nuttin, make it understandable please. I am not trying to be a dick, or flame you, I am actually asking this of you.

From your pictures you obviously need to learn more about nutrition, or at the least become more strict with following it.
[/quote]

Picture that was in my avatar was taken just 5 weeks after I started lifting again. After 3 years of very unhealthy eating. But yeah I agree still, nutrition is something I’m not good at.

Also, please learn to spell ie nuttin, make it understandable please. I am not trying to be a dick, or flame you, I am actually asking this of you.
[/quote]

No problem with that.

Bicep_craze wrote:
Man whatever you do:

cheers.

Between this post, and your other posts, I believe that you should continue to research, and until that point stop posting. From your pictures you obviously need to learn more about nutrition, or at the least become more strict with following it.

Also, please learn to spell ie nuttin, make it understandable please. I am not trying to be a dick, or flame you, I am actually asking this of you.

[/quote]

lol I agree with this but only off of the sole reason that
LORATADINE or claritin as it is known by most CLEARLY shows
liver dysfunction as a potential side effect. it also on the box states, " should be used with caution in hepatic disease and dose reduction may be necessary in renal impairment." This leads me to believe that you either
A) Did not know Methandrostenolone was liver toxic
B) Did not bother to look at your own medication
C) Knew and did not care (Which IMO makes you the biggest idiot)

[quote]egnatiosj wrote:

lol I agree with this but only off of the sole reason that
LORATADINE or claritin as it is known by most CLEARLY shows
liver dysfunction as a potential side effect. it also on the box states, " should be used with caution in hepatic disease and dose reduction may be necessary in renal impairment." This leads me to believe that you either
A) Did not know Methandrostenolone was liver toxic
B) Did not bother to look at your own medication
C) Knew and did not care (Which IMO makes you the biggest idiot)[/quote]

1. Zyrtec doesnt show that liver disfunction bla bla bla
  2. I knew that, I read the leaflet
  3. I knew that but my mom intentionally dissolved it in water after I had expressely told her that I had my reasons not to take loredatine.
  4. Same happened with antibiotics
  5. The alcohol thing was stupid and I was an idiot
  6. I’ll take a) b) and c) as witty jokes
  7. As long as my past mistakes can help others avoid them I’m happy being an idiot.

[quote]Bicep_craze wrote:
soontobeIFBB wrote:
From your pictures you obviously need to learn more about nutrition, or at the least become more strict with following it.

Picture that was in my avatar was taken just 5 weeks after I started lifting again. After 3 years of very unhealthy eating. But yeah I agree still, nutrition is something I’m not good at.

soontobeIFBB wrote:

No problem with that. [/quote]

Thank you for not over-reacting like most do, I think that shows a lot.

Thank you for not over-reacting like most do, I think that shows a lot.

[/quote]

I like people talking straight but politely. No problem.