Dbol Kickstart Dosage?

Hey guys, I am planning to use dianabol to kickstart my next cycle. Was planning on taking 40mg every day for the first four weeks of my sus/we cycle.

Just wondering if it’s best to take 10mg every 6 hours for example: 4am 10am 4pm 10pm

This was my original plan, is it better to take it on a different schedule?

Dianabol carries a half-life of 3-5 hours, and many often recommend splitting the daily dose into 2-3 small doses per day in an effort to maintain peak blood levels. However, even with 3 equal doses per day, you will still experience highs and lows in blood levels. Further, the maximum peak blood level will be much lower than it could have been if the total dosing was taken all at once. By taking the total daily dose at once, this will give you a higher peak level that you can time around your training and maximize during the crucial timing window that follows training. Regardless of which method you choose, you will find Dianabol to produce great results.

2 Likes

Me personally when I used dbol i felt I got the best results using it as a pre workout. I dont know how far you are into this world but 40mgs is a hefty dose. I have years and numerous cycles and only used 20mgs as my pre workout, loved the overall response. Workouts went well and actually felt better like feel good felt better throughout the day.
If you are going to try and space it out I wouldn’t worry about late night or 4am doses. Something like 5-10 mg when you wake up, then again at lunch and then a larger dose pre workout. Of course everyone is different so maybe some experimenting is in order but I still wouldn’t worry about late night or early wake doses, just seems like all it would do is get turned into estrogen at a higher rate than the stuff you took during the day and actually actively got used by your body.