Dbol Homebrew Questions

Flame me if I’m wrong, but to get 500ml of 30mg/ml of Dbol, I should:

500ml/151
15,000mg/dbol

Heat the solution in beaker in pan full of water on stove to about 250 degrees for 20+ minutes.

Correct?

One problem - some alcohol will evaporate, probably about 50ml or so. I assume this is okay.

Thoughts?
Seems okay, just want to check my theory…

You have to factor in displacement of the powder.

damn dude, thats a lot of d bol.

Any reason why you aren’t just going to cap it?

Assuming the powder displaces about .75mg/ml, then 15g of powder would displace approximately 11.25ml of the alcohol. So you’d actually use 488.75 (let’s just say 489) ml of alcohol instead of 500ml, I assume.

BBB - initially removing alcohol so I could add it back later would work - don’t know why I didn’t think of that. thanks…

About 50ml of brew will probably evaporate during the heating process - I’m assuming that is fine…

By chance had the supplies to bottle it. Seemed easy enough - just trying to work through some of the initial specifics so my dosing is as accurate as possible. Not opposed to capping, will probably try it at some point. Plus, I’ve only done oral dbol in my cycle, so that’s what I gravitated toward…

[quote]MrZsasz wrote:
Any reason why you aren’t just going to cap it?[/quote]

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
I also think it would be easier to disguise the steroid. Leave it in the original rum bottle, but only if there is no chance of someone drinking it by mistake.

Give that to a room full of college girls and watch them go crazy with lust, lol.

BBB
[/quote]

PLEASE stop putting ideas like that into my head!

On topic though, this plan has much merit.

The top up would negate any problems with working out displacement or evaporation during the process. Makes the whole thing almost too simple.

It does seem way to simple, really. But that’s definitely not a complaint…

It is that simple… i believe it was one of our regular posters -m maybe pris - on another site recently, that first explained the process like this…

The simplest way for me was always taking out 1ml/mg… that way it would only ever be over dosed and for a home brew… that is good.

But the “by eye” method is excellent… i love you guys.

And it all looks fine to me runty. :wink:

Give that to a room full of college girls and watch them go crazy with lust, lol.

BBB
[/quote]

Is that really true? Fucking hell i’m going to do that.

I also think it would be easier to disguise the steroid. Leave it in the original rum bottle, but only if there is no chance of someone drinking it by mistake.

BBB
[/quote]

LOL. Let them drink the rum/dbol and watch them grow beards.