Dbol Has Zero Effects on Me

I’ve had the same thing with Dbol. First time it worked great, packed on a lot.

Second time mostly water, mediocre amount of much muscle. 3rd time same thing, more estrogen issues than muscle. And lab is legit 100% dosed on the mg’s, makes me feel good but I dont find it that great is its made out to be, at least on my body.

I notice that Anadrol always works well for me though, no matter how many times I used it, it pumps me up full and gives pretty good results gains and strength wise, every single time, but it does make me feel more crappy.

Where you from If I may ask? Notice I’ve come across some of those.

Thaiger is probably the only good one in that list though, Meditech was pretty terribly underdosed. The blue dbol hearts get faked a lot. Thaiger Tren Ace was damn good though, blew me up.

Now im using MacTropin, good lab, always has test results for every product’s potency.

Wtf??

How the f* did you gain 2.5 LBS in 6 weeks on 600Test/200Tren + 800 Bold? Thats IMPOSSIBLE lol, what lab is that? There’s No way that that stuff is dosed properly.

When I used 200 tren with just 500 test, i blow up even on a diet, its impossible to only gained 2.5LBS if that gear is proper.

Not at all it depends on where you are at. For beginners sure that would be crazy. But for someone who is already fairly big gaining a few lbs of lean quality muscle in a cycle is a great success.

If I gain 3 lbs of lean muscle in a cycle I’m happy!

1 Like

He weighs 145 pounds man

I wasn’t speaking on his response to the OP I was speaking on

If his reply was directed towards the OP only then I apologize.

And Fwiw I agree with everyone else who said he shouldn’t be using gear with his stats. That’s just ridiculous.

2 Likes

Wow… this is going full retard

800mg EQ
200mg tren
600mg test

I could take this shit, sit on my ass and be bigger than 66kg at 5’7… as a matter of fact I have been

My flu riddled body (just about better now) is 72kg 5’5, about 16%… and I look DYEL…
Jesus Christ I can’t get over the sheer level of idiocy here… 1.7 grams of gear (and TREN being 200mg of said stack) AND dbol

You don’t need anything to grow, unless you’ve got PAIS, you could’ve grown naturally… the biggest shock is the amount of gear you’re taking to achieve abysmal results

2.5 lb in 6 wks from nearly two grams weekly… with some seriously abysmal stats… are you trolling or serious?

You have less business being on gear when compared to even the majority of KIDS (17-19) on here looking to use

And you’ve got “many cycles under you’re best”… attesting a lack of results to be due to “bunk gear”… learn how to eat, learn how to train… chances are it’s not the gear that’s bunk… it’s you’re work ethic

6 Likes

Honestly, unless you’re the most genetically screwed guy on the planet there’s no reason for you to be doing any of this. Your stats would be bad for a patient in an AIDS hospice. They’re unbelievably bad for someone who lifts and has run multiple cycles. You need to get yourself sorted out because you’re going to do some serious damage and have no results to show for it.

4 Likes

LMFAO love this type of humor

although an aids patient (provided it’s full blown aids) might struggle to reach 66kg even if on high dosages of AAS. They’ll also (presumably) die within the next 3-6 months

HIV on the other hand (prior to progression to AIDS) can be managed with antiretroviral therapy, AAS/TRT (I mean, there’s data indicating wasting occurs even when T cell count is kept within range… and within HIV/generalised medical pathology, wasting of lean mass is associated with a poorer outcome)… they still use megastrol acetate here… can you believe that… data indicates it increases weight, but the increase is from fat mass, associated with a marginally better or even poorer outcome…

AAS aren’t medically accepted here as having much therapeutic significance, even with TRT we’re generally a good 15-20 years behind

I’m wondering if this is actually the case. Seriously, I could SIT ON MY ASS and do nothing… take these dosages and probably come out around 76-77kg… He must eat like 500 calories per day, train 2x weekly or something to achieve such marginal results.

2.2lb in 6 wks with these stats on 1.7g gear weekly… I imagine I’d probably put on 7-8kg from such a cycle… these are advanced dosages, even Zeek would be able to gain off 1.7g weekly… he’s not exactly a small guy either… he’s huge… both in height and stature (size)

seriously… the guy has like 20 inch arms

I compete in 60-65kg division.
Lemme get some pics, at work rn.

What i dont understand is your gear starts working day 1? Cz im not an idiot to not understand this. People here are saying they could gain 6 kgs in 6 weeks with same amount of gear. So what about long ester that takes time to kick in? Are u saying gear works day 1 for u? Youre that gifted?

This entire response is based upon not understanding the pharmacokinetics of these drugs at all.

The SECOND you inject 1.7g gear (well… about 12 hours to one day post shot), you’re vastly supraphysiological regardless of ester unless it’s testosterone undecanaote/undecanaote (undecylenate is a shorter ester, albeit slightly)… it takes 5-7 weeks to reach steady state, but literally the day after you’ve shot up that much you’re at like 8x that of natural physiology… it gets to work straight away (enhanced protein synthesis, decreased Amino acid breakdown, increased nitrogen, glycogen, sodium retention etc)

So… are you currently 66kg, 5%BF, because that would be a very different story… still 1.7g gear to get to 66kg lean at 5 ft 7… nope

But it does, esp orals… halo is used PWO for some, so is dbol (3-6 hr HL, kicks in very fast)

I never managed to reach 5 and ive never won a show, but 7 is where i can reach. These are district to state level shows.

I understand the size is small but ive never been able to put a lot of weight but shredding fat is like second nature to me. Cardio and very clean diet.

People stated here that they could get 7 kgs in 6 weeks since start of cycle. How can that be pure muscle if roids they take need to reach certain threshold in body. That too long ester.
Halo , provi are diff case. Their half life is short and they are fast acting. Halo literally starts working within 2 hrs.

You’re getting steady state with “active” mixed up. Due to the short half lives present within dbol/whatever, they don’t take very long to reach maximal blood concentrations. When you inject an esterified anabolic steroid… a depot forms around the injection site wherein the hormone is slowly released over time. It takes about 5 half lives to reach maximal concentration/steady state… a physiologic dosage of esterified androgen is typically 1-200mg (dependant on dose dependant response)… if you inject eight HUNDRED milligrams of this + 500mg of that etc, you’re instantly WAY over what you’d naturally produce, thus anabolic action occurs almost immediately.

Orals induce steady state concentration quicker, injectables are still active almost immediately though…

Well… put it this way, if I was to take 8-16x physiology… so the hormonal output of potentially 16 men (at the top of the ref range), I’d be able to gain mass quite quickly would I not… esp if I was androgen naive, had never taken anything before

All of these drugs you’re using, I hope you know what you’re potentially getting yourself into 20-30 years from now…

Look, you look carved out of stone, but size wise… you could’ve done this natty, the only thing that makes me think “gear” is just how peeled, striated, conditioned and 3-D you look… aside from that, I’d’ve thought “he was on like 300-400mg mast to prep”… not 2g+ (I assume you take more prior to competition)

You’re like… not even my size, I don’t think you understand that 1-2 grams isn’t exactly a “baby dosage”, for professional bodybuilders it is… but for guys in the 66kg (at you’re height) category competing at district level shows it’s absurd…

You’re taking test, eq, tren… Sodium, glycogen and muscle accrual and you’ve gained 2.2 lbs in 6 weeks (enough to pretty much reach a steady state with the test and tren)

I can gain more this amount of weight in 2 weeks on 200mg test 10mg dbol. As a matte of fact, theoretically it’s possible to put on about 2lbs of muscle mass per month as a natural athlete if training/diet is optimal, you’re not even gaining above what could theoretically be accrued naturally, but you’re using (not small) dosages of gear

Thats what the topic was. Dbol isnt having any effect on me.
The gram of roids u speak is only because bolde is getting to 800. And bolde needs to be high.
All im trying to figure our whether what is wrong. My diet, training, gear or everything.

I told u my diet its around 2700 to 3k cals. I have a sedentary job. Workout 6 times a week. Junk here and there.

When im seeking help, i have zero reason to lie abt diet or training. Cz ultimately you guys are gonna give solution based on what i ask. The harm by lying is only to me.

Man i hate when forums jst start to bash rather than give solution

What does your workout look like? 6 times a week you say.

During a bulk if you’re an etcomorph like I was, I wouldnt do any cardio at all. (unless for cutting prep only)

What does your workout split look like? like which muscles on which days and how many times?

Try Anadrol instead of Dbol, might work for you. Since you mention a lot of Asia sources maybe you’re around that area. Try the Green anadrol from Thailand, hexagon shaped with dragon print, make sure they’re legit and not the fake/copies.

If you don’t gain weight on those, which seems impossible, you might just be really unlucky responsiveness wise hehe.

Mon. Chest tricep
Tue. Back bicep
Wed. Legs/ abs
Thurs. Shoulder/abs
Fri. Chest tricep
Sat. Legs

Chest is very hard to grow. Hence chest twice
Same for.tricep.

Update about dbol i was taking from meditech. I gave it to my female professional athlete (football) who is on gear. She used it for 14 days. 0 weight gain. Turns out it was fake. Half tab (5mg) per day was her dose

Yes i avoid cardio and im not into any sports.