Dbol Front Load or In 2nd-3rd Week?

I’m reading and reading. Doing as much research as I can but I’m still a noob so here is my question.

I read somewhere on here that taking Dbol on the 2-3 week might be a better idea than taking it at the start of the cycle since the Test will start doing it’s work at around the 2nd-3rd week mark. Anyone have experience with both?

Second choice is a better plan. (It wouldnt be a frontload btw, it would be a kickstart, using it in the first 3-4 weeks, but thats just technicalities)

Another option is to use it at the end of a cycle into the time between the last injection and the start of PCT. That’s what I prefer these days.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Second choice is a better plan. (It wouldnt be a frontload btw, it would be a kickstart, using it in the first 3-4 weeks, but thats just technicalities)

Another option is to use it at the end of a cycle into the time between the last injection and the start of PCT. That’s what I prefer these days. [/quote]

So for the “second choice”:

If I’m doing a 10 week cycle with 500mg test/week I would start taking the Dbol at week 3 until the end of the cycle or for 4 weeks(meaning until week)?

And for your choice “these days”:

A 10 week cycle would only have me taking Dbol for 2 weeks since the PCT starts week 12. Is this correct?

I agree with Bonez’ rec. And no, you don’t have to just do it those 2 weeks; you can/should run it the last 2 weeks on T as well, or even start before then if you wanted… Lately people seem to be running orals longer than just 4 weeks

[quote]Leanandbuild wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Another option is to use it at the end of a cycle into the time between the last injection and the start of PCT. That’s what I prefer these days. [/quote]

If I’m doing a 10 week cycle with 500mg test/week I would start taking the Dbol at week 3 until the end of the cycle or for 4 weeks(meaning until week)?

A 10 week cycle would only have me taking Dbol for 2 weeks since the PCT starts week 12. Is this correct?[/quote]

Post stats please. Read the Read before posting sticky

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]Leanandbuild wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

A 10 week cycle would only have me taking Dbol for 2 weeks since the PCT starts week 12. Is this correct?[/quote]

Post stats please. Read the Read before posting sticky
[/quote]
I guess I should have just made a thread with what I plan on taking but since I won’t be doing the cycle for a while(want to keep researching) I was just asking about the Dbol. My apologies.

Anyways stats are:

5’11"
175lbs
11% bf
Years training:about 4-5(had to keep my weight down for weightlifting competitions)

from what I gathered so far my cycle looks like this:

Week 1-10: test prop(500mg/week)
Week 1-10: Arimidex(.5g.day) Not sure if this is enough yet.
Week 3-10: HGC(250ius 3x/week)

PCT:

Week 12: Nolva(20mg/2x per day)
Week 13-16: Nolva(20mg/day)

and Letro on the side just in case Gyno comes up.

Edit: and of course the Dbol which I still don’t know where to add.

If you currently aren’t under any weigh restrictions you need to gain more weight. Learn how to eat to gain mass. Hopefully that’s the plan before this cycle starts. 20 pounds should be no problem

K few things…

What days do you plan on injecting? Due to props being a short estered test you need to be injecting EOD at the least.

Adex, your dosing is starting a bit high. Is this your first cycle? If not, have you used these compounds before and had any trouble with gyno? Have you had any trouble with gyno on other compounds? Do you have pubertal gyno? Just asking to see if you had a reasoning behind starting at .5mgED

As far as your dbol question, listen to bonez. Start at 3rd week and run for 4 weeks. Best bang for your buck.

BMC

Yep, 5’11, 174lbs, definetly listen to what bonez said and gain some more mass PRIOR to your cycle, adding 20-30lbs of muscle. If you really worked at it a year from now you could be ready for your cycle…

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
If you currently aren’t under any weigh restrictions you need to gain more weight. Learn how to eat to gain mass. Hopefully that’s the plan before this cycle starts. 20 pounds should be no problem[/quote]
Yea that is sort of the plan.

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
K few things…

What days do you plan on injecting? Due to props being a short estered test you need to be injecting EOD at the least.

Adex, your dosing is starting a bit high. Is this your first cycle? If not, have you used these compounds before and had any trouble with gyno? Have you had any trouble with gyno on other compounds? Do you have pubertal gyno? Just asking to see if you had a reasoning behind starting at .5mgED

As far as your dbol question, listen to bonez. Start at 3rd week and run for 4 weeks. Best bang for your buck.

BMC[/quote]

When I do my cycle I will be injecting every 3.5 days so twice a week.

This would be my first cycle and I had no problems with gyno before. What dose do you recommend?

Wow, you plan on injecting prop every 3.5 days? That product should be injected every day, but if you had to you could inject every other day… Doing it once every 84 hours is going to create huge peaks and valleys of the drug in your body, big mistake. You want to have as stabile level as possible…

[quote]idowhatican wrote:
Wow, you plan on injecting prop every 3.5 days? That product should be injected every day, but if you had to you could inject every other day… Doing it once every 84 hours is going to create huge peaks and valleys of the drug in your body, big mistake. You want to have as stabile level as possible… [/quote]
This is why is good to ask questions :D. Thanks for the info.

I’m thinking about using Test Cypionate though, as I understand you don’t need as many injections with Cyp. Is this true?