T Nation

Dbol End of Cycle?

Originally I had planned to run a test-p/dbol.. I then switched to test-p/anavar but I reacted horribly to anavar and dropped it.

I decided to take the advice I have read on these forums and run test only to make sure I reacted properly. I'm into my 3rd week and I have reacted fantastically to prop ed 100mg. NOTE this is my first cycle and I'm planning to run it for 10 weeks.

My question is would it be wise to throw in dbol on my last 4 weeks of cycle? I have the idea of kind of dosing up to make sure I react okay to it... Something like day 1-5 20mg, day 6-10 30mg and then rest at 40mg if all works out fine...

I do have HCG and would be running 500/wk up to 10 days prior to PCT where I would blast 500ui daily. I'm not running an AI currently but I would start 2 weeks prior to my dbol running letro at .25 eod. Then I would PCT with nolva 3 days after my last pin.

Any thoughts on this?

Personally I would go 30 40 50mg For the dbol,(my next cycle im planning to start at 25 and go up to 100mg/day)

Dbol at the end is fine, what happened when you ran the var? What dose?

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Dbol at the end is fine, what happened when you ran the var? What dose?[/quote]

I took just 25mg and I got extremely dizzy, nauseated, felt like total shit, anxiety flared up, no energy… I took it pre workout and was literally out of it for the next half a day. 3 days later I tried it again thinking maybe it was just a one time thing but same symptoms… Idea was to start on 50mg/day breaking it up 25mg pre workout 25mg 8 hours later, then dose up to ultimately 75mg/day but I couldn’t even handle the 25…

[quote]nooberific wrote:

I took just 25mg and I got extremely dizzy, nauseated, felt like total shit, anxiety flared up, no energy… I took it pre workout and was literally out of it for the next half a day. 3 days later I tried it again thinking maybe it was just a one time thing but same symptoms… Idea was to start on 50mg/day breaking it up 25mg pre workout 25mg 8 hours later, then dose up to ultimately 75mg/day but I couldn’t even handle the 25…[/quote]

hmm, weird, never heard of that happening but who knows, maybe try a different source and see if it happens again, var is faked pretty often so who knows what you could have got.

[quote]nooberific wrote:

I took just 25mg and I got extremely dizzy, nauseated, felt like total shit, anxiety flared up, no energy… I took it pre workout and was literally out of it for the next half a day. 3 days later I tried it again thinking maybe it was just a one time thing but same symptoms… Idea was to start on 50mg/day breaking it up 25mg pre workout 25mg 8 hours later, then dose up to ultimately 75mg/day but I couldn’t even handle the 25…[/quote]

hmm, weird, never heard of that happening but who knows, maybe try a different source and see if it happens again, var is faked pretty often so who knows what you could have got.
[/quote]

What I thought but its used by all the pros and it’s actually pharm grade var… Made my a reputable lab in the area… Got it directly from an executive of the company.

Another quick question… 2 weeks ago my e levels were at 16. Today my tests came back and I am at 55.43.

It says normal ranges are 5.37-65.9.

Should I start an AI immediately?

How do you feel?

The range is often made up of a wide variety of people, and averaged out. From sick to healthy, to fat and in shape. All
Depends on how you feel really, but ideally and health wise I believe in the range of 20s is optimal.

That’s why bloodwork pre cycle is a good idea, so you know where you should be at generally

I did get bloodwork pre cycle.

Going into cycle my E levels were at 8.14pg/ml.

1 week into cycle they were at 16.66 pg/ml

Now 3 weeks in I am at 54.43 pg/ml.

I feel great. I still have no signs of gyno, no acne breakouts, nothing of the sort.

so no AI on cycle, then you’re blasting the strongest AI on the market for 2 weeks before PCT? Considering letro can take months before it reaches stable levels, I think this is a very bad idea. It’ll either tank your E, or do nothing.

I see E rebound in your future. That’ll be lots of fun for you.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
so no AI on cycle, then you’re blasting the strongest AI on the market for 2 weeks before PCT? Considering letro can take months before it reaches stable levels, I think this is a very bad idea. It’ll either tank your E, or do nothing.

I see E rebound in your future. That’ll be lots of fun for you.[/quote]

I started up on .5 adex eod as of yesterday.