Dbol, Drol , Test C Cycle. Critiques Appreciated

First cycle.
Planning to take all 3 together
Wk 1-2- keifei Anadrol 50mg
wk1-4- keifei dbol 50mg
wk 1-10 - Test cypionate 500mg

Any comments or critiques will be appreciated.

I wouldn’t take drol and dbol together. I’d imagine some pretty savage oestrogen issues if you did. Pick one or the other

also, if you don’t have a plan for dosages, AI and PCT I’ll destroy everything you’ve ever loved

[quote]wenbin wrote:
First cycle.
Planning to take all 3 together
Wk 1-2- keifei Anadrol
wk1-4- keifei dbol
wk 1-10 - Test cypionate.

Any comments or critiques will be appreciated.[/quote]

I personally think Dbol and Anadrol together are amazing. One of my favorite if not favorite oral stack. Run Tudca, 10mg Nolva daily, AI and keep an eye on BP. Limit sodium and 20-30 mins of cardio will really help.

what do u mean by dont have a plan for dosages??

What’s a PCT and AI Yogi?

You are 16. You will be stunted. Your dick will stop working. All your friends will laugh at you. Your gf will dump you.

I have your IP address. I know which part of the world you’re from and I live nearby. I will track you down using GPS and I’ll drive to your house and tell your fucking parents.

Wo zhi dao ni zai na li…

:popcorn:

From Shadowpro’s thread:

Hi , could i know the must-knows to bulk up? Currently on some gears:
Test c- 500mg per week for wk 1-10
Dbol and drol- 50mg each everyday for wk 1-4
Nolva - wk 12

Stats: Age 16
5’5
120lbs

Anyway to bulk up extremely fast? Thanks in advance

[quote]nooberific wrote:
5’5
120lbs
[/quote]

Lol. He tried to PM me.

@wenbin

I can’t get PMs.

You are still only 5’5. You may be due for a growth spurt at your age. If you take steroids, your growth plates will close prematurely and you will be stunted.

This is not like that old wives tale that weightlifting will stunt your height. THIS IS REAL.

Have you fucking tried a couple thousand grams of food?

[quote]Reed wrote:
Have you fucking tried a couple thousand grams of food?[/quote]
He’s not even really that underweight, to be honest. The dude’s just not done growing. Hell, I was 5 inches taller than him and the same weight in high school.

OP, you’re making a HUGE mistake by going this route. Please don’t do it. I’m sure you’re a complete idiot, and you probably won’t listen to any good advice, but at the very least, make sure you’re done growing before you make this decision. K thanks.

[quote]Shadow Pro wrote:

[quote]wenbin wrote:
Hi , could i know the must-knows to bulk up? Currently on some gears:
Test c- 500mg per week for wk 1-10
Dbol and drol- 50mg each everyday for wk 1-4
Nolva - wk 12

5’5
120lbs

Anyway to bulk up extremely fast? Thanks in advance[/quote]

SHUT THE FUCK UP! This has to be a joke…

YOU’RE 16… TRAIN… EAT… SLEEP… GO TO SCHOOL… GET OFF THE DRUGS!

[/quote]

He actually managed to piss Shadow Pro off.

I agree but at 120lbs and 16 years old food is his best and only real option at this point. I am not telling him to get fat but damn at 120lbs and 16 years old there is no reason he cant grow. barring if he doesnt have HONESTLY low test at such a young age which is possible I have lived through it first hand but, then a good endo is the answer and yes some steroids possibly but not full fledged cycling.