Dbol Dosages & Will I Need Nolva?

Hey, all long time reader of T-Nation first time poster, I’m going to give you a quick overview of my body just so you guys know what your dealing with.

Age: A month away from 18 (yes i know starting steroids young and yes I know most of you will flame me and call me a typical idiot, but I consider myself fairly well educated for my age in the matter, and will only be doing a very very small/low dosage cycle to help me get my lifts back up after breaking my arm in a car crash.)

Height:5’7
Weight:185
Bf: Guessing 12-15%, abs are visible, but not popping out

Core Lifts 1 Rm
Pre-Crash
Bench:315
Squat:365(for the first year of lifting I was a “beach muscle” guy which explains my low lifts for squat and deadlift)
Deadlift: 335

Now
Bench:275-285
Squat: Realtivly the same, as I legpressed a ton during my healing process
Deadlift: 285-300?

Ok now that you have a fairly good Idea of my body I’ll go into the dbol. Like I said previously, I’m thinking of an incredibly low dosage cycle, just to get my lifts back up, and gain a little bit more mass. I’m thinking around 20 mg of dbol daily (pill form) for 2-3 weeks. I have realstic expectations of maybe 10-15 pds of total mass gained and keeping around 6-8 of it, with the rest being water weight.

Question is would I need anti-estrogen for such a low dosage cycle? I allready have mild gyno just from going through puberty, and I know if you allready have it, dbol will probably worsen it, so I was just thinking should I wait and see if it develops worse before picking it up, or start taking it along with my dbol day 1?

Also will I even gain anything from such a weak cycle, i’d hate to not get the full benifits for the money.

Thanks beforehand, and sorry If i seemed kinda nitpicky and know it allish, I didnt mean to come off like that, and even if you rip me apart, well most people on this site no more than me, so I’d love to just get your thoughts.

All posts welcome, thanks

not seeing it show up under the steroid section

[quote]EZBAKETHAGANGSTA wrote:
not seeing it show up under the steroid section[/quote]

Yea, I don’t think it made it through yet.

Cycle looks bad and the idea that you need you need AAS at 18 is overall a bad one too.

I know i wont gain a lot, but I just want a little pick me up, I have no intetions of doing heavy dosages until much
later, just to get me back on track. Like i stated in my intial post im not expecting HUGE changes, just slightly noticable icnreases

But could you please answer my inital question in whether i would even get gyno from sucha low dosage?

People don’t use steroids for “slightly noticable increases”. That’s my opinion.

Eat some more chicken and rice and you will get some slightly noticable benefits.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
People don’t use steroids for “slightly noticable increases”. That’s my opinion. [/quote]

I agree.

Food. More of it. It works!

That’s my opinion…

can we get a quarter for every moron that posts his dbol only cycle!

and wtf is a ezbakegansta

[quote]hangiron wrote:
can we get a quarter for every moron that posts his dbol only cycle!

and wtf is a ezbakegansta[/quote]

An ezbakethagangsta, is a steroid newbie, who wants to gaina s much information about his first trial cycle and first supplement ever.

You are not currently helping him achieve this goal, as I can take cristisim, but not one person has still answered my orginal question. Should I take the nolva even if No gyno symptons are showing? If i wasnted to know your input about whether it was a good “cycle” or not, I would of asked.

I am fully aware I wont become a huge monster, I just want to regain the size I had once had as easily and effectivly as possible, as well as Kinda jumpstart me lifting again.

Also an Ezbakethagangsta is someone who probably ahd higher lifts than you for his age than you did when you were his age.

Look, I dont want to come off as a dick, but isntead of typing sarcastic messages, how about you actually explain why it would be better to do a diffirent cycle, instead of my all dbol one for my goals. This would be both benifical and appreciated

You’re 18. Wait a few years. I personally don’t give a shit if you think you’re well read, that don’t mean shit.

Using AAS to build back what you had is a bad idea. If you truly lost a lot of muscle from a crash, get back into serious lifting and let muscle memory work it’s magic.

[quote]EZBAKETHAGANGSTA wrote:
hangiron wrote:

Look, I dont want to come off as a dick, but isntead of typing sarcastic messages, how about you actually explain why it would be better to do a diffirent cycle, instead of my all dbol one for my goals. This would be both benifical and appreciated[/quote]

If you need help realizing why a different cycle would be better than you haven’t put enough effort into your preparation.

If you put more time into reading instead of trying to criticize us for not helping you then you would be that much further along.

Try reading the stickies at the top of this page.

Someone that is 18 and has no knowledge of these products has no business thinking about taking them.

I thought you know everything at age 18.