T Nation

Dbol Dosage and Time Table

Yo everyone, I would like to get peoples opinions on dosages for dbol. I’ve found the most popular doses are around 20 to 30 mg a day. I am 5’9 and 185 pounds. Any suggestions? Also, i’ve read that its better to spread the dosage out during the day. One of my buddies recommended before and after workouts. Any suggestions on that either?

do a search

lol yeah that would work to. I just wanted to get some oppinions from experienced users

You are asking for factually based information. There are posts ranging from a few weeks old to a few years that will answer your questions. Take your pic.

3000mg/day dbol works great

Dont you think thats a bit low? Maybe he should use 5000mg dbol with 8ml of test sus ED, that way he will see results.

Let me guess, you are asking about dosages for a dbol-ONLY cycle. Am I right?

What do I win?

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Let me guess, you are asking about dosages for a dbol-ONLY cycle. Am I right?

What do I win?[/quote]

Some Dbol?

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Let me guess, you are asking about dosages for a dbol-ONLY cycle. Am I right?

What do I win?

Some Dbol?
[/quote]

Heh. Not counting on receiving my winnings. These guys never stick around to pay their dues.

[quote]Cortes wrote:
Dave_ wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Let me guess, you are asking about dosages for a dbol-ONLY cycle. Am I right?

What do I win?

Some Dbol?

Heh. Not counting on receiving my winnings. These guys never stick around to pay their dues.

[/quote]

lol.

In all seriousness though OP, if I ONLY had dbol, and ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT GET ANYTHING ELSE, then I would take all 30mg about an hour before training.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Dave_ wrote:
Cortes wrote:
Let me guess, you are asking about dosages for a dbol-ONLY cycle. Am I right?

What do I win?

Some Dbol?

Heh. Not counting on receiving my winnings. These guys never stick around to pay their dues.

lol.

In all seriousness though OP, if I ONLY had dbol, and ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT GET ANYTHING ELSE, then I would take all 30mg about an hour before training.

[/quote]

I agree, DBOL before training = yum. Though I usually do 40mg a day when I use it, but I take at least half when I train depending on the time of day I get in there. Huge difference from just taking it every blank hours. But test and dbol is much more delicious.

Thanks

Oh I was so right.

[quote]Dave_ wrote:

lol.

In all seriousness though OP, if I ONLY had dbol, and ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT GET ANYTHING ELSE, then I would take all 30mg about an hour before training.

[/quote]

[quote]jasoncga wrote:

I agree, DBOL before training = yum. Though I usually do 40mg a day when I use it, but I take at least half when I train depending on the time of day I get in there. Huge difference from just taking it every blank hours. But test and dbol is much more delicious.

[/quote]

You know guys this is what I found out as well this past summer. I switched from the conventional divided doses every 3-4 hours to one mega dose before training. It was a night a day difference. However, I absolutely concur that the magic is better when you have test or consistent release injectables present in the system.

So I was taking 40-50mg of dbol about 45 minutes before I hit the gym; very similar to Dave’s protocol. As a PL this was great because there was substantial enhancement of the workout and poundages and reps. I suppose it’d be nearly as good for the bodybuilder type as well.