DBOL Cycle - Low Sex Drive HELP! (Update)

guys i took DBOL for 25 days (3.4 weeks) @ 10mg per day, on the 25th day i started having libido issues and errecti** problems, stopped immediately and ran PCT (clomid @100 mg per day). there wasnt any improvement for 5 days so lowered the dosage to 50 mg per day for 2 days and then stopped as sum1 suggested that clomid wasnt required for such a mild cycle.

Todays the 12 th day since i have stopped the DBOL,although im feeling a lot better (can get it up and jerk off easily,been doing it 1-2 times a day)…but im having sum issues Errectio** arent 100% hard and i have very weak morning wood(have to toss and turn a few times to get one)…shud i satrt the clomid again or continue like this…todays the 12 th day off DBOL…help wud be appreciated coz im freaking out…was this supposed to happen @ 10mg?..

cud this be psychological?? HELP

You’re feeling a lot better after a week of clomid, and 5 more days off beyond that…You have function, and it has improved, so stop freaking out. In all likelihood, your hormones will stabalize and you’ll feel just fine shortly. Paralysis by analysis, and overthinking this will only make it worse. You should probably learn the possible reasons why this has happened though, from the pharma/physio end of things. Your head is another story.

I never took DBol but 10mg per day doesn’t seem that it would affect libido. Weird.

Chekc the strength of your Erectio**, and if you still got it then theres some probelms

[quote]anime wrote:
Chekc the strength of your Erectio**, and if you still got it then theres some probelms[/quote]

What?

Thats why you run test with your orals

[quote]jared530 wrote:
Thats why you run test with your orals[/quote]

How would this help with libido POST-cycle when exogenous test has left the system? Your point doesnt make sense at all. Please clarify, I dont seem to understand your reasoning.

[quote]jared530 wrote:
Thats why you run test with your orals[/quote]

How would this help with libido POST-cycle when exogenous test has left the system? Your point doesnt make sense at all. Please clarify, I dont seem to understand your reasoning.

FINALLY FEELING A LOT BETTER. However morning boner comes and goes…Never touching aas again