T Nation

Dbol Bridge

Took my last shot today of test E. Was going to start pct in 14 days. I was thinking about throwing in some dbol these last 2 weeks for a bridge. I think it would help out the old joints out and let me recover from a lot of hard work the last 3 months.

Any info on bridging would be great. Also could the pct be pushed back to 3 or even 4 weeks after last jab while on dbol still or does it need to be 14 days regardless? How would HCG be run on this as well?
Thanks for any info

[quote]leadhead wrote:
Took my last shot today of test E. Was going to start pct in 14 days. I was thinking about throwing in some dbol these last 2 weeks for a bridge. I think it would help out the old joints out and let me recover from a lot of hard work the last 3 months.

Any info on bridging would be great. Also could the pct be pushed back to 3 or even 4 weeks after last jab while on dbol still or does it need to be 14 days regardless? How would HCG be run on this as well?
Thanks for any info[/quote]

i’ve never done this, but there was an old forum member (Mike Katz, maybe?) who had done this a lot and was quite the fan of it… there should be some threads on it here somewhere.

[quote]leadhead wrote:

Thanks for any info[/quote]

Bill Roberts wrote alot on this,i think he wrote more recently and said that a dbol bridge still impacts on your recovery of your own hormone levels, dont quote me though

thanks guys. I think I will pass this time on the bridge this time and do some more research. I have loads of dbol and it is cheap so trying to incorporate at the beginning and end of cycles.