Dbol Beginner Cycle Feedback

I’m looking to start an oral ‘beginner’ cycle as a safe(ish), quick and easy way to delve in to PED experimentation, and would appreciate any feedback on the attached example I’ve put together.

I’m not too bothered about body composition or ‘looks’, and am aiming mainly to get stronger. I am also hoping not to sacrifice too much in the way of speed and endurance.

I am obviously a (stupid) beginner, so please feel free to rip my plan to shreds.

Height: 178cm / 5 ft 8
Weight: 90kg / 198lbs
BF: 18%
Training: 5x/week strength training, 3x/week HIIT

Your plan is fucking retarded. Oral only especially at such low does are shit. Man up and pin. Test 500mg a week for 12 weeks. Its as easy, user friendly, and beginner safe as anything. Have fun.

That’s a decent plan for oral only. Some people don’t like to pin(Girls), your liver won’t love you for it but it’s not gonna kill you. I Love Dbol and is by far my favorite oral but if you are looking for mostly strength, why not take Tbol? Much less water retention and may see stronger numbers with Tbol instead.

I know plenty of girls who pin… So dont insult women by comparing to the OP.

Edit.

LOL, You insult the OP by saying his plan is FUCKING RETARDED and then tell me not to insult women. Maybe we should help him instead of flame his first post?? Maybe we should be kind to people instead of treat them like shit??

I did help him I told him his plan was fucking retarded which it is as is any oral only cycle. I then told him exactly what to take which is called advice which is helping. I did all of this out the kindness of my heart which is called being kind to him. Where’s the problem? I flamed no one as obviously he has no fucking clue what he is doing.

Reed is right

carry on

Tbol sounds interesting xhimsa12x, would replacing the Dbol with 60mg/day of Tbol (6 weeks) still fit in with the rest of the program above or would you suggest further modifications?

[quote]sturmer wrote:
Tbol sounds interesting xhimsa12x, would replacing the Dbol with 60mg/day of Tbol (6 weeks) still fit in with the rest of the program above or would you suggest further modifications?[/quote]

Oh yeah your a keeper.

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]sturmer wrote:
Tbol sounds interesting xhimsa12x, would replacing the Dbol with 60mg/day of Tbol (6 weeks) still fit in with the rest of the program above or would you suggest further modifications?[/quote]

Oh yeah your a keeper.[/quote]

You’re.

[quote]Reed wrote:
I did help him I told him his plan was fucking retarded which it is as is any oral only cycle. I then told him exactly what to take which is called advice which is helping. I did all of this out the kindness of my heart which is called being kind to him. Where’s the problem? I flamed no one as obviously he has no fucking clue what he is doing. [/quote]

You need to check your language before responding to people. It’s extremely childish.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]sturmer wrote:

You’re.[/quote]

^

[quote]Calt wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:
I did help him I told him his plan was fucking retarded which it is as is any oral only cycle. I then told him exactly what to take which is called advice which is helping. I did all of this out the kindness of my heart which is called being kind to him. Where’s the problem? I flamed no one as obviously he has no fucking clue what he is doing. [/quote]

You need to check your anguage before responding to people. It’s extremely childish.[/quote]
I’m sorry that you are so easily offended at what is said… However I do not care so there fore will continue on saying what ever the hell I want :slight_smile: have a good day.

[quote]niksamaras wrote:

[quote]Reed wrote:

[quote]sturmer wrote:

You’re.[/quote]

Like in You’re ugly as hell