Dbol at 21?

In my last thread I asked if test was okay at my age and I received many negative answers. I am not like many other guys and I actually listened to what people had to say. I am definitely not doing test for at least a couple more years. Now my question is how much would dbol mess with my hormones and natty test.

I have read many things about how you shouldnt do it and many things about how you should do it. Lifts are bench 300, squat 325 (just got it today), dead lift 375, weight is about 177 and body fat is 8%. Any advice is appreciated and will take everything you have to say!

So you didn’t get the answer you wanted about a certain steroid so now you ask about another steroid. What are you like 15? What’s your next post going to be about, taking growth hormone so your pubic hair will finally fill out? Get your fucking head out of your sphincter, train eat and research. You kids and your freaking short cuts, damn!

Apparently you missed thehooliganmel last comment to you but I will quote it for you "You’re missing the underlying message here. There’s a ton of room for growth without steroids.

Dbol will still shut you down, as far as results go usually oral only cycles aren’t the best. You’re better off running test then dbol only, just for the fact if your gonna shut your body down might as well make it worth it.

Consider waiting. There is a potential to cause harm on a developing body and at 21 you should still be growing. After all its your body, spend some time researching how to properly run a cycle and everything that comes with using AAS.

tattoo you actually make no sense… I wrote this thread because I listened to people and decided against test. Since I did not say anything in that thread about dbol I wanted to ask about that too. I was honest in this thread about making the last thread. I thought this site was meant for questions like this. Good try though, I am 21 if you read the last thread.

Thanks for the advice BUDs. Anyone else?

[quote]lowery313 wrote:
tattoo you actually make no sense… I wrote this thread because I listened to people and decided against test. Since I did not say anything in that thread about dbol I wanted to ask about that too. I was honest in this thread about making the last thread. I thought this site was meant for questions like this. Good try though, I am 21 if you read the last thread.

Thanks for the advice BUDs. Anyone else?
[/quote]

DO IT! BOOM. You got the answer YOU WANT TO HEAR.

Go for then, but let us know how you dbol cycle went 2 months after you come off. This will be a good life lesson for ya!

[quote]tattoo’d’popeye wrote:
So you didn’t get the answer you wanted about a certain steroid so now you ask about another steroid. What are you like 15? What’s your next post going to be about, taking growth hormone so your pubic hair will finally fill out? Get your fucking head out of your sphincter, train eat and research. You kids and your freaking short cuts, damn!

Apparently you missed thehooliganmel last comment to you but I will quote it for you "You’re missing the underlying message here. There’s a ton of room for growth without steroids.[/quote]

You mean hGH won’t make my pubes fill out??? Damn, looks like I just wasted a couple grand…

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

Apparently you missed thehooliganmel last comment to you but I will quote it for you "You’re missing the underlying message here. There’s a ton of room for growth without steroids.[/quote]

You mean hGH won’t make my pubes fill out??? Damn, looks like I just wasted a couple grand…[/quote]

Personally, i go on this website just to see you guys shit on the un-experinced people…it’s lovely.

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

You mean hGH won’t make my pubes fill out??? Damn, looks like I just wasted a couple grand…[/quote]

Personally, i go on this website just to see you guys shit on the un-experinced people…it’s lovely.[/quote]

You know I hear what your saying but in his first post “test at 21” he was given some good advice that he should wait for a while. One because of his age and two because of his weight. Then he post a new thread “dbol at 21” because he didn’t get the answer he wanted the first time. He missed the bus. It was suggested to him to stay away from ALL steroids period for a while, not just test.

As far as the age thing goes I cant tell a guy what age he has to be to start using. They are old enough to drink,smoke and die for their country if they choose, all we can do is suggest they wait to make sure their body is fully developed, finished growing and hope they listen.

The weight issue is the one I tend to be stricter about personally. If a guy is 6’ and cant get past 175lbs at 21 then we can deduce he doesn’t know how to training efficiently and certainly has no idea how to eat correctly. What possible good would a cycle do him? The few pounds he would gain he would loose shortly after from lack of proper training, diet and PCT all while putting his bodily at risk short term and long term.

Im all about taking risks, but in this particular situation the risk vs reward is not really in his favor.
IMO

You know I hear what your saying but in his first post “test at 21” he was given some good advice that he should wait for a while. One because of his age and two because of his weight. Then he post a new thread “dbol at 21” because he didn’t get the answer he wanted the first time. He missed the bus. It was suggested to him to stay away from ALL steroids period for a while, not just test.

As far as the age thing goes I cant tell a guy what age he has to be to start using. They are old enough to drink,smoke and die for their country if they choose, all we can do is suggest they wait to make sure their body is fully developed, finished growing and hope they listen.

The weight issue is the one I tend to be stricter about personally. If a guy is 6’ and cant get past 175lbs at 21 then we can deduce he doesn’t know how to training efficiently and certainly has no idea how to eat correctly. What possible good would a cycle do him? The few pounds he would gain he would loose shortly after from lack of proper training, diet and PCT all while putting his bodily at risk short term and long term.

Im all about taking risks, but in this particular situation the risk vs reward is not really in his favor.

WORD^^ but quick question, if someone has low BF would gear such as windstrol and var be dangerous to its limited cutting property? Do those even has any water retention properties?

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

WORD^^ but quick question, if someone has low BF would gear such as windstrol and var be dangerous to its limited cutting property? Do those even has any water retention properties?[/quote]

I mean, obviously they do add water rention, but is it limited? Im confused. I’m sure with an AI it would limit the water but kjsdhfjksd. HELP

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

LOL

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:
WORD^^ but quick question, if someone has low BF would gear such as windstrol and var be dangerous to its limited cutting property? Do those even has any water retention properties?[/quote]

dangerous how?

Jaycuts you just confused the shit out off me, probably cause i was never expecting a serious relevant question on this thread.

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

dangerous how?[/quote]

RDS long time no talk i tried to PM you about some things but i didnt go through…-_- but doesn’t var cut BF? my MAIN ?? is if someone with uh idk 6% body fat took var, would that put the BF % is the danger zone?

I would say Var alone, no but I have never been below 6% honestly. It takes a stacked combination of things to really get your body under 6%. A guy that regularly competes could probably answer this alot better than me. Competition level BF is not really my strong area so I try to stay away from regurgitating something and let a more experienced cutter answer you man.

Well thanks lad!

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

[quote]rds63799 wrote:

[quote]Jaycuts wrote:

dangerous how?[/quote]

RDS long time no talk i tried to PM you about some things but i didnt go through…-_- but doesn’t var cut BF? my MAIN ?? is if someone with uh idk 6% body fat took var, would that put the BF % is the danger zone? [/quote]

yo man, na I doubt that the fat loss from var could put you in any danger. It does burn fat but nowhere near the extent of proper fat loss drugs. Interestingly, I ran it at 125mg a day last cycle and lost a ton of bodyfat despite eating a bulking diet, so it does do something, but I really doubt it’d be anything dangerous.

If you were really at 6% bodyfat (which would be amazing, most people wouldn’t get anywhere near) It’d dry out your physique and make you look awesome!

PMs aren’t working for anybody right now, something to do with the last site upgrade

tattoo- thanks for the hard advice man. I do agree with you guys i guess i just needed to hear from a couple other people that it was not a good idea. I am definitely changing how I eat and train and plain on aiming to hit the 200 pound mark naturally in the next couple months. That is a big goal but I think it is possible. If you have any nutrition tips or even training tips let me know! Thanks

[quote]lowery313 wrote:
tattoo- thanks for the hard advice man. I do agree with you guys i guess i just needed to hear from a couple other people that it was not a good idea. I am definitely changing how I eat and train and plain on aiming to hit the 200 pound mark naturally in the next couple months. That is a big goal but I think it is possible. If you have any nutrition tips or even training tips let me know! Thanks[/quote]

Good man. First thing dont post on this thread anymore and it will eventually go away. In 5 years you can search for it, read it and laugh about it.
The search feature is awesome on this site, learn to love it because it will answer 99% of your questions and keep you from looking like a retard many times over. 7 years later there is hardly a day I dont use the search feature, some of these guys around here have been members since this thing started.

Start a training log in the log section. Post your nutrition and training programs and I & maybe some others will help guide you get to your goal. Its not as far off as you think it is.