Dbol and TRT. An Update of Sorts

So the aches that were there before have not returned. I don’t have quite that spring in my step that I had while on the deca, but I’m definitely much better than I was before using it.

Update: two days of Tbol and I’m Seacrest out. Unbelievable migraines both days. I get two a month, on average, so having two back to back is fairly unusual. So the Tbol experiment lasted slightly longer than Sting during tantric sex.

On the upside, my girl hadn’t seen me in five weeks and when she saw me there were several comments about how much bigger I was. So that’s a nice validation that the dbol had a decent effect.

Since the tbol is a no-go I’m breaking off for three weeks and will finish up with another four weeks of dbol @ 20mg/d.

My takeaway from this experiment is as follows:
-water retention on dbol is not nearly as bad if the dose is lower and you monitor your AI
-strength increase is real, non-linear, and is a better antidepressant than anything I’ve ever taken; that feeling of getting better and better every time you pick up a weight cannot be measured in terms of what it does for confidence and your mood
-I’m harder and more vascular than I was six (seven?) weeks ago, which is not what I expected based on most dbol anecdotes
-knowing that I was on something that could cause bloat and fat gain if I wasn’t careful about my diet made it easier to say no to a cheat food almost every time I had a craving; it was like having a governor for your diet

5 Likes

I know this is old but I may be doing something similar shortly. May I ask what your TRT regimen was at the time? I’m assuming you stuck with your cruise dosage?

This post is pretty old, but you may get a response.

After my cut (recomp) I’m thinking of doing similar. Haven’t decided on dbol or drol though.

iron_yuppie still active so shouldn’t be an issue. I’m in the middle of a recomp also, just kinda chomping at the bit to get started and doing lots of research. I plan on doing a full blast later but wondering if I could just ‘play around’ a little now with a low dose of both.

Oh iron is still around. Didn’t read the whole thread.

Trt started at 200mg/w, but the last six (eight? 50? Time has no meaning anymore) months it’s been 120/w. I’ve used low dose dbol here and there for the mild mood elevation and to keep me feeling better when I’m trying to cut. Now that I got fatdemic I’ll need to be cutting pretty hard once gyms reopen, so I’ll likely include this plan again before I hit a proper recomp.

what did you decide? how did it turn out?

Haven’t done either. I might do a short Tbol run depending on where I am at physically. By that I mean I am dealing with a weird issue right now. My left arm has lost some strength in my triceps, and one of the back muscles on that side too. It has gotten a bit better, but my right side is still significantly stronger for stuff like presses. I can still do the flys and rows and curls. Triceps and pressing is rough though. My bench went from 385 to about 225 currently. Chins are still okay, but a bit crooked looking and a bit harder than they were.

It has improved some. I don’t have any pain, but I am getting a bit of tingling in my left finger tips. I have seen a chiro and a PT. We will see how it progresses. I may be seeing an orthopedic doctor pretty soon.

I don’t want to run more than TRT until I can press again. I am very close to the 200 lb mark right now, so I have lost weight. I do think without being able to press and not be able to pull as much that some of it is muscle, but the abs do look a bit sharper too.

Hopefully I am back to normal or really close to it soon. I’ll probably do a short (4-6 weeks) oral blast of Tbol with my TRT to regain any lost size. Hopefully this will be early summer. I am hoping to run a bigger blast in the fall / winter of Test / DHB at probably 700 / 350.

1 Like

thanks for the reply. off to research DHB.

hope the ortho dr gets your left side sorted.

1 Like

DHB is compared to really strong Primo. I have also heard it called weak Tren. The downside is that PIP is supposed to be brutal. I haven’t found to many who have actually run it that don’t like it aside from PIP.