T Nation

Dbol and Test-E Help

Can I do 500ml at a time or is it better to do 250 twice a week?

I asked iron yuppie too but is it better to do 250ml twice a week or should I just do 500 once a week?

Splitting the dose is always better.

1 Like

That might kill you. However, splitting 500mg into 2x 250mg is good advice.

4 Likes

Glutes be lookin RIGHT after 250ml’s

3 Likes

Don’t forget to take a photo of your ass afterwards and put it on the gram! Maybe you’ll get a contract with bang energy

4 Likes

Hahahaha I’m dying at this

1 Like

Not a laughing matter. Mr. Joe a few posts up thought it was funny and now he’s dead.

2 Likes

Just double checking you could pin in the upper like side

Delts? I mean it sounds like that’s where I pin mine but I have no idea dude. Flex your delt and get in that juicy meat. If it’s muscle it’s fair game. Doesn’t matter if it’s calves lats or delts. Just get it in a muscle.

1 Like

I did the ass again today, i imagine it’s going into the muscle using 1inch needles at 90 degree. Doing the top outside, almost on the side of the glute, no blood, pain or swelling. When I push on the injection site I feel muscle so I assume that’s good? Haha not sure. Maybe trying the delts later this week, got to get more information first. I appreciate the help man

1 Like

Delts are good for me, but it took about a month to get used to. They felt bruised, now they feel almost nothing with pinning.

1 Like

What size needle do you use? Any recommendations? My glutes are sore and I pin tomorrow probably going to go in on the delt. Any advice helps.

29g 1/2” insulin syringes. Painless.

2 Likes

23g 1” here

1 Like

How deep? All the way in ? Is there any risks with doing the delt?

Delts I take the plastic protective cap that comes on the needle and cut it in half (save it for later pins). Boom! 1/2” needle. Idk how meaty your delts are but 1” seems like it would be overkill

1 Like

A little confused with what you’re saying haha, maybe just stick it in halfway?

No that sounds dumb. Just be bobbing in and out creating more scar tissue.

Your needle that you stick into your arm, it comes with a plastic protective cap installed over the needle.

Remove that protective cap. Cut it in half. Stick the cap that is now half the size it used to be, back onto the needle.

Stick the needle in your arm, it’s gonna stop at your newly designed needle shortener.

1 Like

I get what you mean! And just stick it in the side of the delt? Almost like a flu shot?

1 Like