Dbol and Test-E Help

Just looking for info on a 1st cycle using Dbol (dianabol) and Test-E. I was reading a bunch that said don’t use Dbol 1st cycle and others that said go for it. Was looking at starting a cycle with 500mg TestE (twice per week), and 50mg of dbol each day. I would cycle the Dbol for 4 weeks and the test I wasn’t sure if I should go 8 or 12 weeks? Any help/info would be greatly appreciated.

I vote no dbol. You’re still learning how your body reacts and aromatizes. Dbol will also aromatize, giving you another factor to consider when dosing an AI. Then when you drop dbol you will have to account for that. Stick with test. 8 weeks is not enough IMO for test E or C, 12 weeks is the minimum, 16 is better.

The worrying part is how you mentioned nothing about an AI or PCT. Do you have those planned? Age? Height/weight? Lifting experience/stats? Goals? Lotta information lacking from your post that can help myself and others give better advice.

3 Likes

Age: 26, BW: 194, height: 70in, been lifting for about 8 years, everyday for the most part including work, goals just want to pass plateaus: current bench is 315, squat is 435 DL is 535 and get some muscle size. I’ve been looking at PCTs as well still doing research. As for on cycle I was looking at a e blocker and some liver support.

First cycle it test only. Learn how to manage any sides from one drug at a time. If all is going well then you can add dbol at the end of the cycle.

2 Likes

This is how I would do it as well. Dbol at the end and bridge the PCT. that gives you enough time to assess your reactions to high test and also will help hold gains during the off period before PCT.

1 Like

Cool man, sounds like you are in a great place to start. Aromasin and arimidex should be researched for AI, nolvadex or clomid for PCT. The “old way” had you taking a shitload of nolva AND clomid for 4 weeks of PCT, newer method seems to be to take a lower dose of just one compound for a longer time. Like 20/20/20/10/10/10 or even 10mg/day for 6 weeks of Nolva. Also check out how long to wait after your last pin to start PCT. Old way was 2 weeks, newer way seems to be 3 weeks.

3 Likes

I got Arima-xd (arimidex) for on cycle support (2per day), and then I was looking into getting nolvadex only because I’ve been ready that clomid has negative side effects for males possibly. Is that alright ? Like I said I also go a bunch of other supplements for on cycle like nac, krill oil, longvida, coQ10, dygestive enzymes.

When you say bridge the pct, can you explain that a little better? Would it be like week 1- week 12 test E, week 8 to 12 start dbol if that makes sense. Confused about the pct at that point.

That is such a bad idea. Not busting your balls, it’s broscience steroid culture that makes people think 50mg of dbol is a good idea, but fuck you’re just asking to grow tits and turn into a water Buffalo. Dbol was used in the Olympic at 5-10mg and drug abusing bros that wanna look good on the beach made a minimum of 30mg of dbol the status quo. Start with just test and if you really wanna add something, try winstrol or tbol. once you learn how your body responds to supraphysiological estrogen levels then maybe consider experimenting with something like dbol. But to be honest there’s nothing you get with dbol that you can’t get with other compounds aside from maybe the intramuscular and intracellular water, which yeah makes you look huge but it’s temporary weight

1 Like

Nope. Those are two very different things. The one in parentheses is an actual pharmaceutical product that inhibits aromatization. The thing you’ve got is a bunch of herbs and spices that is available on Amazon. One of them works, the other is snake oil. I’ll let you figure out which one is which.

2 Likes

I see this thrown around a lot. Can you really not keep anything you gain with dbol? I know most see a massive gain of basically water and glycogen that disappears when you’re no longer on… but surly it will aid in building some lean tissue that hangs around?

1 Like

Appreciate it

Of course, all AAS increase protein synthesis. But since dianabol increases weight gain and glycogen so drastically, your perception of how much actual muscle you gained is skewed. Even with AAS muscle gain is quite a slow process, an underwhelming one at that. The compounds that “blow you up” ie anadrol dbol nandralone etc definitely “blow you up”, but those compounds aren’t any better at building muscle than winstrol, primobolan or masteron

1 Like

Completely agree here.

Have to disagree. I’ve never had bad sides from this dosage or labs indicating otherwise. A compete newb could prob start at 30mg but that old school 5-10mg was people on a permanent dose. Correct me if I’m wrong. You need enough when cycling short periods to make a difference.

1 Like

Some people can absolutely tolerate that, myself included, I am very much an “low-aromatizer”, however for a noob that has no concept of how AAS impact their own physiology, that much estrogen conversion can cause a shit storm. Although dbol doesn’t aromatize as much as test technically, the estrogen it converts to is typically more potent and problematic. He’d be better off starting with test, and after dialing things in starting with 10 mg of dbol daily (which btw is actually an awesome underrated dose of dbol, which most people can run for 12 weeks+ without issues), and titrating up as needed/wanted. While I believe most people can get away with things I’d consider to be a “bad idea”, that doesn’t necessarily make it a “good idea”. Some people drink and drive every weekend and never fail to make it home.

2 Likes

Would you recommend delt, glute, or thigh injections for test E. It seems it doesn’t matter but some say the delt other swear by the glute. I know there’s a nerve in the glute that could damage you. Just asking to better understand injection sites. Appreciate all the advice regardless brother!

Glute injections are typically the most user friendly unless you have mobility issues. I can pin 3ml into a glute with minimal pip in most cases, and I barely feel the needle going in half the time. Even when really lean though I do have quite the caboose, for what it’s worth

1 Like

I’m a fan of the newer method to go longer and reasonable dosage but I think the very newly thrown around 10 mg/d for 6 weeks is a tad too far with that. 20-40 mg Tamoxifen for the first weeks is in my opinion a must. There’s studies showing on average underwhelming results hormonal wise with 10 mg.

OP I’d go with 40/40/20/20/10/10 or 20/20/20/10/10/10.

3 Likes

Can you take the generics ?

What exactly would you take for a pct, and what about on cycle ?