Dbol and Test Cyp, Real or Fake?

First of all I should mention that both of these are UGL. The test cyp comes in a 50 ml bottle, and has a very very slight yellowish tint to it (ive seen pics of test cyp and its clear), what does this mean? The test is 250 mg per ml.

Also, the dianabol is also from this lab, and is a very dark shade of blue, heart shaped, and comes in 25 mg tabs.

[quote]Falconkaji wrote:
First of all I should mention that both of these are UGL. The test cyp comes in a 50 ml bottle, and has a very very slight yellowish tint to it (ive seen pics of test cyp and its clear), what does this mean? The test is 250 mg per ml.

Also, the dianabol is also from this lab, and is a very dark shade of blue, heart shaped, and comes in 25 mg tabs.[/quote]

Why is the test cyp yellow? Because it’s mixed in an oil-based solution. As far as the dianabol, I’ve seen some that fit that description. Remember what you said yourself, they’re both from one UGL. Everybody makes their stuff look differently, so expect a wide variety of what things will look like.