T Nation

Dbol and Alcohol

Hey guys, I'm in a bit of a tough spot. I plan on starting a bulk cycle December 1. It will be dbol, test e, and deca. I have a clean diet and hardly ever drink. My problem is that I am going to vegas with some buddies mid December for about 4 days. There will obviously be some drinking going on. I know they plan on getting wrecked, however I do not cause of the juice.

My question is would it be ok to drink while on the dbol for those couple of days or is it better to just start the juice after like in January instead. If it is not that big a deal I'd prefer to start the juice when I planned but if it is too dangerous to drink for a few days in a row then I'll wait. Thoughts?

Be smart, man. If the trip is mid December, that means putting off the cycle by 2, maybe 3 weeks. I see no reason not to be patient in this case.

yeah dude just wait a couple of weeks. You’ll get more out of the cycle if you’re not getting smashed and eating like shit on holiday anyway

Yea better to be smart. I’ll just wait till January I guess. Tough being patient when you just wanna be huge!

[quote]jrusso1212 wrote:
Yea better to be smart. I’ll just wait till January I guess. Tough being patient when you just wanna be huge![/quote]

we know, mate. Most people tend to live a bit healthier in January anyway after being smashed the whole of december so use it to your advantage

Just delay it a few weeks.

That being said the livertoxicity is so overrated. I don’t recommend drinking on orals but have done so many times, as literally everyone I know that runs gear has (and these aren’t just idiot gym rats, american jr bench record holder and a few NPC national level competitors).

It’s not instant death as many claim it to be. In fact i’ve gotten bloodwork on anadrol after getting wasted and my liver values were ast/alt 25-30, aka perfect.

now that’s not saying you would be fine to do so, everyone gets different sides and can tolerate things different.

AGAIN BEFORE PEOPLE FREAK OUT I’M NOT SAYING THIS IS “GOOD” OR THAT OTHERS WILL HAVE NO ADVERSE CONSEQUENCES