DBCooper

So Cooper…my brother. Where are you?

I had a friend of ours send you a message on Google and you never replied to it.

It was concerning us working a wrestling show i had the opprotunity to get a booking on in Cali

I turned it down because i got not email from you for 2 weeks

Of course you arent a wrestler but we couldve drawn up some sick spots there…maybe you were just my boy on here and RAPEAXE never existed

You let me down in real life man

Syckest

/thread

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

I had a friend of ours send you a message on Google and you never replied to it.

It was concerning us working a wrestling show i had the opprotunity to get a booking on in Cali

Of course you arent a wrestler but we couldve drawn up some sick spots there…maybe you were just my boy on here and RAPEAXE never existed

Syckest[/quote]

Oh. Fuck. I KNEW I should have been more present over there. I never responded because I never check that particular email. Sorry to let you down, you sick fucking animal. Send me another email through there with more info about what was going to happen or if you have any future plans to come out here. I’ll respond to the one you sent as soon as I check that email.

May I ask here waht’s with the unicorn guy avatar so aoften? What sort of bets do you keep losing to have to use it? Are you trying to lose???

[quote]Nards wrote:
May I ask here waht’s with the unicorn guy avatar so aoften? What sort of bets do you keep losing to have to use it? Are you trying to lose???[/quote]

I chose this avatar willingly. No lost bets involved at all. Do you like it?

No.

[quote]Nards wrote:
No.[/quote]

:frowning:

Who is this guy?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Who is this guy?[/quote]
a bitchass vampire

[quote]DBCooper wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

Syckest[/quote]

Oh. Fuck. I KNEW I should have been more present over there. I never responded because I never check that particular email. Sorry to let you down, you sick fucking animal. Send me another email through there with more info about what was going to happen or if you have any future plans to come out here. I’ll respond to the one you sent as soon as I check that email.[/quote]

And here i was about to have a spell casted on you over this. Ill have a new email sent to you today.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

Syckest[/quote]

Dude!

Hope you’re well.

Things are on the decline around here lately…[/quote]

Yo

Im good. Feels good to chase dreams.

Lollol i noticed the level of suck on the forum…wtf went wrong?

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Who is this guy?[/quote]
a bitchass vampire[/quote]

Random negativity

Why? This thread was titled DBCooper. Why did you even open it?

who is this sicksex6 dude? feel like i am left out of an inside joke

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]spar4tee wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Who is this guy?[/quote]
a bitchass vampire[/quote]

You forgot “bisexual” (I think).[/quote]

Life is a buffet

Mmmmm hedonism

Was his alter ego banned? I thought he left because we made fun of him a couple times?

I havent had sick sex in years.

my life has become boring as hell.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Was his alter ego banned? I thought he left because we made fun of him a couple times?[/quote]

There is no alter ego. Lol you realize quite a few people know me and DN offsite right?

And no i wasnt banned. I deactivated my old account.

I left and am leaving again for the same reason no one on the net wants to hang out here…negative people like you.

Go start some shit somewhere else my man

I came here for business to contact Cooper…not you. Why does this matter so much to you?

[quote]SickSex6 wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Was his alter ego banned? I thought he left because we made fun of him a couple times?[/quote]

There is no alter ego. Lol you realize quite a few people know me and DN offsite right?

I left and am leaving again for the same reason no one on the net wants to hang out here…negative people like you.

Go start some shit somewhere else my man
[/quote]
I think he was trying to ask why you made another account instead of just posting on your hot redheaded avatar one? Your Ct. Rock account wasn’t banned was it?

Also you should stay. You always have really weird shit to say that makes the place more interesting.