DB Bench Form

hey guys, how do you guys do db bench presses. DO you do it with arms flared out or like neutral than a twist. Ive seen every way, whats the best way?

I hold the DBs in a position between pronated and semi-supinated with elbows slightly tucked. The handles of the 'bells form a triangle with the “top” just under my chin toward the armpits (using long dumbbells).

[quote]derek wrote:
I hold the DBs in a position between pronated and semi-supinated with elbows slightly tucked. The handles of the 'bells form a triangle with the “top” just under my chin toward the armpits (using long dumbbells).[/quote]

ok so preety much like the hammer strengh machines, yea i prob dont use the same wieght so it wont be so close to my chin haha

[quote]derek wrote:
I hold the DBs in a position between pronated and semi-supinated with elbows slightly tucked. The handles of the 'bells form a triangle with the “top” just under my chin toward the armpits (using long dumbbells).[/quote]

I do them similat, the bells touch just under the front delt.

I will post a vid soon. I always avoid bringing them close to my body, as i feel you hit triceps more that way.

I hold them at a 37.32 degree angle.

Seriously, try a few angles and see what works best for you. See where you feel your pecs firing the most without putting too much stress on your shoulders.

[quote]jstreet0204 wrote:

Seriously, try a few angles and see what works best for you. See where you feel your pecs firing the most without putting too much stress on your shoulders.[/quote]

Will do

[quote]jstreet0204 wrote:
[/quote]

Well, no one can claim you’re being obtuse then.

Now do you guys use the same hand position when doing incline also?

I do. The position I described is the least painful, or the most comfortable, (whatever) position for me no matter the angle.

[quote]Skull_Crusher wrote:
jstreet0204 wrote:

Well, no one can claim you’re being obtuse then.[/quote]

My wife says I’m acute!