DayBreakers and Legion, Vicious!

^
just a mindfuck!

^

these two trailers played BACK TO BACK! I’ve never felt the need to WANT to see a movie in theater, but oh yes,I will. Finally, wicked vampires and a movie that flips religion IN FUCKING MAINSTREAM!!! Shock scene is here!

Can’t fucking wait

I’m more interested in Daybreakers, Legion just looks like a Constantine clone. I like the concept DB starts with, and the fact that the vampires are fucking powerful monsters, not sparkly faggots.

Anyone know what song that is playing during the Daybreakers trailer at about 1:38?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:

^
just a mindfuck!

^

these two trailers played BACK TO BACK! I’ve never felt the need to WANT to see a movie in theater, but oh yes,I will. Finally, wicked vampires and a movie that flips religion IN FUCKING MAINSTREAM!!! Shock scene is here!

Can’t fucking wait[/quote]

Vampires = Fags
Werewolves = Badasses!

But both movies look good. And these vampires don’t look nearly as girly as the Anne Rice Vampires.

Nice Ct., will probably go watch both. Would have missed it seeing I haven’t been at the cinema in ages.

Fuck all vampire/zombie movies.

How long until Hollywood drives this god damned thing and the wheels fall off?

[quote]Nards wrote:

How long until Hollywood drives this god damned thing and the wheels fall off?[/quote]

They will adapt “The Walking Dead” to be a tv series!

How awesome is dead, um, that?

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
I’m more interested in Daybreakers, Legion just looks like a Constantine clone. I like the concept DB starts with, and the fact that the vampires are fucking powerful monsters, not sparkly faggots.

Anyone know what song that is playing during the Daybreakers trailer at about 1:38?[/quote]

The band is called Placebo, not sure of the song.

[quote]Nards wrote:

How long until Hollywood drives this god damned thing and the wheels fall off?[/quote]

I agree, but at least the Twilight shit is being fought with actual evil. Honestly though, undead tales have been apart of human history just as long as celebration of birth. These stories are not going anywhere.

awesome!
Personally I feel that if they make a movie out of the series “Lucifer Morningstar” from Vertigo, it would be a real kickass one.

Anyone know what song that is playing during the Daybreakers trailer at about 1:38?[/quote]

The band is called Placebo, not sure of the song.[/quote]

The song ‘Running Up That Hill’ was originally done by Kate Bush in the mid-late 80’s.

Decent cover, though.

I’m a fan of movies taking a stab at religion, myself. I can see religious groups freaking out at this at some point.

Both movies look pretty good.

Not sure why the Angels in legion look like demons…or are they ‘fallen’ angels?

[quote]imhungry wrote:

The band is called Placebo, not sure of the song.[/quote]

The song ‘Running Up That Hill’ was originally done by Kate Bush in the mid-late 80’s.

Decent cover, though.

I’m a fan of movies taking a stab at religion, myself. I can see religious groups freaking out at this at some point.

Both movies look pretty good.[/quote]

Eh, maybe fundamentalists. I’m Roman Catholic and (to a point) it doesnt bother me one bit when religion is poked at. God doesnt need protest groups to take care of Him.

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Not sure why the Angels in legion look like demons…or are they ‘fallen’ angels?[/quote]

I didn’t get that either. I believe the idea is that instead of sending a flood to kill off humanity, God is sending angels to do the job. However, why they act/look like demons have been portrayed in other films is a bit odd.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[quote]MeinHerzBrennt wrote:
Not sure why the Angels in legion look like demons…or are they ‘fallen’ angels?[/quote]

I didn’t get that either. I believe the idea is that instead of sending a flood to kill off humanity, God is sending angels to do the job. However, why they act/look like demons have been portrayed in other films is a bit odd.[/quote]

these would be the warrior angels. Not the ones you normally see…these are the ones that are most closely tied to demons…even heaven has its killers.

I’m looking forward to legion more than daybreakers

I like the aspect of showing ehat heaven might really have

that God is possibly cruel

another possible answer to why the angels look like demons is because they are demons…which would make god the devil and vice cersa…thats why i’m loving this, its total shock…opens lots of doors of question

will see it with my hardcore believing friends.

[/quote]

x2. I love the movies that have angels, demons, etc. Those are always my favorite.

I won’t see daybreakers though, I absolutely hate when they depict vampires as “normal” people. You know, like having vampire SWAT teams…wtf they are vampires, just go tear some shit up.

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:

[/quote]

x2. I love the movies that have angels, demons, etc. Those are always my favorite.

I won’t see daybreakers though, I absolutely hate when they depict vampires as “normal” people. You know, like having vampire SWAT teams…wtf they are vampires, just go tear some shit up.[/quote]

right, i miss the old school vampies that looked like and had a demon side to them. Hell, at least theyre moving in the right direction. I’m sure there will be one actual horror vampire to come out. Like in 30 Days of Night, they were animals. Loved that shit.

I think all demons are just fallen angels. Lucifer was an angel cast off to hell. And we don’t know if the old lady in the movie is a twisted angel or monster.

Vampires taking over society would make sense. They’ve had 2,000 years to manipulates humans and build themselves a future where they are in control. And just because you’re a powerful vampire doesn’t mean humans can’t kick your ass. 20 humans with weapons and fire vs one vampire = one completely dead vampires and 10 dead humans.

Legion reminds me of the trilogy ‘The Prophecy’. Christopher Walken was in them and I only saw one of them. Pretty similar premise, the Archangel Gabriel comes to earth to do God’s dirty work and mess w/ humans.