T Nation

Day in The Life of a Rock Star

This is fucking funny. :slight_smile: This is the latest blog post on Velvet Revolver’s website from lead singer Scott Weiland, who is notorious for having a huge heroin problem in years past, at least. The funniest thing about it is how it’s said so matter-of-factly as if (a.) we’re already supposed to know what incident he’s talking about and (b.) it’s just a normal, uneventful day in his life, just like any other. Seems like something straight out of an SNL skit to me. Only it’s real. :slight_smile: It’s the top paragraph on the page (dated March 25th).

http://www.velvetrevolver.com/wp/index.php

For those who’d just prefer a cut-and-paste job, here it is:

"Concerning the Recent News Story:

My wife locked herself in the adjoining room when that damage was done. I want to make it clear that I called security when I heard the glass being broken from next door. Security was unable to enter until she let them in. I sent my children off to a safe place with my assistant (who witnessed all of the events of the evening, until my wife locked herself in the room), and I left the hotel in order to avoid conflict with my wife.

-Scott"

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Fine. I guess I’m just weird. :frowning:

[quote]Damici wrote:
Fine. I guess I’m just weird. :([/quote]

Just a little anti-climactic there Damic, expected a little more from the title.

D

Scott Weiland is still alive?

Alive and well with fewer clothes.

read on.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,262388,00.html

Sorry. :frowning:

[quote]Dedicated wrote:
Damici wrote:

Just a little anti-climactic there Damic, expected a little more from the title.

D [/quote]

[quote]Damici wrote:
Sorry. :frowning:

Dedicated wrote:
Damici wrote:

D

[/quote]

It’s cool, just don’t let it happen again!

D

Scott Weilands brother just died of a drug overdose a few weeks ago.

I honestly can’t wait to read this guys autobiography when it comes out later this year. That will be one interesting book.