T Nation

Davies & Schroeder?

are these guys still working together?
did the seminars they did get taped/ will they be released?

I guess Jay may be busy… but things have gone all quiet regarding this

you could just email me : )

Contact me when you can via email and I will answer that for you.

In faith,

Coach Davies

oh ok, i just thought others may be interested in what was going on as well. there was quite a fuss back when this was announced.

I understand and thanks for the interest. Jay and I will be annoucing something very exciting shortly.

In faith,

Coach Davies

Coach Davies,

I’m speaking for myself and a lot of athletes…we’re looking forward to it.

Your protocols are outstanding. Most curse the Davies name during the workouts but preach it afterwords (I’m sure you already know this).

lol, anyway back to reality

did anything ever come about from the seminars that happened nearly a year ago?

were they taped or this just going to get dragged out with nothing concrete ever being said?

[quote]davidian wrote:
lol, anyway back to reality

did anything ever come about from the seminars that happened nearly a year ago?

were they taped or this just going to get dragged out with nothing concrete ever being said?[/quote]

As I noted previously I thank you for your interest and Jay and I will be annoucing something shortly that will be of great interest to many athletes.

In faith,

Coach Davies

[quote]Jeff K wrote:
Coach Davies,

I’m speaking for myself and a lot of athletes…we’re looking forward to it.

Your protocols are outstanding. Most curse the Davies name during the workouts but preach it afterwords (I’m sure you already know this).

[/quote]

Jeff - thank you for the kind words (lol, I guess) and I can assure you Jay and I will release some great information. Jay is a tremendous individual / performance coach and it is a privledge to work together.

In faith,

Coach Davies