David Jacobs Murdered

"According to ESPN the Magazine senior writer Shaun Assael, who had been in contact with Jacobs throughout May, Jacobs was reticent and nervous about the information he had and the people it implicated.

When explaining why he did not want to go public, Jacobs said: “The kinds of people I know about could put a bullet in the back of my head.”

Looking less and less like that murder suicide I spoke about yesterday.

[quote]Scott M wrote:
"According to ESPN the Magazine senior writer Shaun Assael, who had been in contact with Jacobs throughout May, Jacobs was reticent and nervous about the information he had and the people it implicated.

When explaining why he did not want to go public, Jacobs said: “The kinds of people I know about could put a bullet in the back of my head.”

Looking less and less like that murder suicide I spoke about yesterday. [/quote]

What’s really funny (probably a bad word choice) is that Anthony Roberts is acting like he is in the center of this. He rolled some X with the Savoll girl while she was visiting Houston, and before Hooker got shit canned from Steroid.com.

Now he’s trying to implicate his former employer in the murder because, supposedly, the Savall woman had information that would be very damaging to Clapp(steroid.com owner)in the lawsuit filed by none other than Anthony Roberts.

If it was indeed murder-for-hire, it is far more likely that it came from someone with a lot more to lose than Brian Clapp.

Word is that Jacobs was also a big time supplier to many of the policemen who work in the MetroPlex, and that he was narking on the cops as well as the NFL players.

I have my money on cops doing the hit, and covering it up. They received a “missing persons” complaint from Savall’s parents 3 hours before the bodies were found. Does that not sound just a little bit fishy?

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
You do a good job of detailing the difference, but I still do not understand why this is more relevant to the steroid forum.[/quote]

You start your post admitting that I detailed the differences. The you end the post with this:

[quote]Like I say just wondering if you see a clear difference or if it was just me that pissed you off.
[/quote]

WTF???

That thread of yours is dead. Let’s just keep it that way. I don’t owe you any explanation beyond that which I have already given.

Let it go.

from Dante:
From hardbody.com

Family confirms fate of Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell

I�??ve been informed by the family and her best friend who is currently at the Earhart residence that the cause of death was murder/suicide and not a double homicide as some people have thought. The news is slow to become public but again I have confirmed that is was in fact murder/suicide. I will post more information around the case as it becomes available. A quick search on �??Amanda Savell�?? turns up hundreds of news stories, most of which are the same associated press story.

Isaac

Reported on another site from the same source as above

David Jacobs, an admitted and convicted steroids dealer, died of self-inflicted gunshot wounds. That’s the preliminary ruling of the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s office, which performed the autopsy.

Plano police say the woman who was found with Jacobs, 30-year-old Amanda Jo Earhart-Savell, died of multiple gunshot wounds.

Police say Jacobs, 35, suffered two gunshot wounds: one to the stomach and one to the head.

I duno either he tried to hide the fact it was a suicide/murder by shooting himself in the stomach first (but I think he is a much smarter man than that). Or someone payed off some people.

Either way, if this is what the final ruling murder/suicide, then the media is going to have fun with this: Dealer on for years, comes off steroids and commits suicide, as we have seen before… No matter if it was a year or two after they are going to try to make it all connect.

He was known as being very protective over her. And maybe the 10% to the gov. out of his small paycheck a month, being drug tested 2-3 times a week, meeting once a week, getting all his bills looked at, living with the way people in the community were treating him, etc. maybe it got to be to much especially when he had 3 more years of it.

But I have listened to him (about 5 hours in total) on radio and he didn’t sound like a suicidal person at all. He seemed 100% at ease, said he is very thankful and stressless - he talked about big plans with his nutrition stores, and job opportunities after the three years. But of course this could of been a 5 minute decision when he was really stressed… but he wasn’t allowed to have a firearm, and his house was frequently searched, so it had to of been premeditated. Which as I said I won’t believe until the official report comes out from the media… only family members and close friends are saying suicide/murder.

And for those that don’t believe the paying off of the autopsy examiner… look who he was going to rat out… nfl players!, COPS!, etc…

I mean you have money and connections right there all of it you need.

http://cbs11tv.com/sports/david.jacobs.steroids.2.741125.html

Suicide-Kurt Cobains Uncle : When Kurt was 12, his great-uncle Burle, brother to Kurt’s grandfather Leland Cobain, shot himself in both the stomach and head with a pistol.

One in 12 suicides are multiple gunshot suicides Multiple gunshot suicide - Wikipedia

This thing smells WAY too fishy to get all tied up and put away this fast.

I heard it was murder/suicide off ESPN just a bit ago, as well.

I can’t put my finger on it - but this whole situation has smelled funny since the reports came out yesterday.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
This thing smells WAY too fishy to get all tied up and put away this fast.

I heard it was murder/suicide off ESPN just a bit ago, as well.

I can’t put my finger on it - but this whole situation has smelled funny since the reports came out yesterday.

[/quote]

I agree completely.

Just don’t see him offing the girl, and himself with multiples at all. I think it stinks of cops protecting their ass all the way.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
You do a good job of detailing the difference, but I still do not understand why this is more relevant to the steroid forum.

You start your post admitting that I detailed the differences. The you end the post with this:

Like I say just wondering if you see a clear difference or if it was just me that pissed you off.

WTF???

That thread of yours is dead. Let’s just keep it that way. I don’t owe you any explanation beyond that which I have already given.

Let it go.

[/quote]

Ok I will let it go, but you are still a fucking hypocrite.

Please look forard to my next threads that are all relevant for the steroid forum, they will be:

“Man who sold steroids 5 years ago gets a speeding ticket”

“Man who once bought steriods and sold some to a friend slips in the bath and bangs his head”

“Ex steroid dealer comes out of the closet”

“Man who once sold some steroids gets a walk on part in the next Harry Potter movie”

“Man who once bought some steroids and then sold them on for a profit falls off his skateboard, youtube video attached!!”

David Jacobs was THE United States Steroid Kingpin at the time.

Your forum was about 1 of the 3000 nancy boys in this world.

And David even had a possible million dollar book deal he was getting into talks about.

What a close friend of his said on another board:

“We got to know a bit about David over the last few months. He was entepreneurial for sure. He brought GASP gear to the USA before I did. And I didn’t know he had it in his supplement store, just down the street, until I had the GetGASP.com online store up and running. So needless to say, he was instantly the enemy. Until I got to know him. He closed his store, still had some GASP inventory, and was there for us when we needed stuff to ship quickly. We could count on David. We liked him. I think he had it in him to make things right again… but it was a deep dark hole he needed to get out of first.”

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
You do a good job of detailing the difference, but I still do not understand why this is more relevant to the steroid forum.

Like I say just wondering if you see a clear difference or if it was just me that pissed you off.

WTF???

Let it go.

Please look forard to my next threads that are all relevant for the steroid forum, they will be:

“Man who once bought steriods and sold some to a friend slips in the bath and bangs his head”

“Man who once sold some steroids gets a walk on part in the next Harry Potter movie”

“Man who once bought some steroids and then sold them on for a profit falls off his skateboard, youtube video attached!!”

[/quote]

Grow up. Geez. Are you this much of a little bitch in real life?

No one gives a fucking shit what you do.

Maybe that’s your problem: No one fucking cares.

Deal with it becuase it’s not going to change anytime soon.

From John Romano/Muscular Development:

Okay guys, here’s the story. Dave Palumbo and I have pooled our various resources and here is what we know directly or indirectly from people who were on the scene:

Apparently, Amanda was trying to leave Jacobs as she had a bag packed. Jacobs must have gotten furious over her wanting to leave and he beat the shit out out of her, very, very badly - not only was her body racked, but the place was a wreck and there were holes punched in the wall as well as other holes indicating someone was thrown into them. She must have gotten away at one point and locked herself in the bathroom as the door to it was kicked in. At that point it was Amanda who had the gun (probably hers as Jacobs had to surrender all of his when he was arrested) and probably struggled with Jacobs over it and it went off hitting him in the abdomen at close range. He took the gun from her and then shot her three times in the head and face killing her. He then realized what he did and turned the gun on himself and shot himself in the head. That accounts for five of the six shots fired. One was obviously a discharge that probably went off during the struggle.

It is a murder/suicide and that is what the report will say when it eventually comes out. There are many more smaller details that will also come out that might surprise some of you. For right now, the cursory description I just gave will have to suffice. I’m sure we will pick this apart some more on NBR Monday night.

After someone brought up again they think someone murdered them both:

There was no “third person.” Unless you know more than than the cops who were there investigating the scene. Like I said, many more nuances will eventually come out answering all the other doubts. But there is no doubt among those investigating the scene. Jacobs BRUTALLY killed Amanda and then himself. That’s the story - THAT is what happened.

Nobody gives a shit what I do?

You seemed to give a very big shit when I posted about AM.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
rainjack wrote:
Electric_E wrote:

WTF???

Let it go.

Grow up. Geez. Are you this much of a little bitch in real life?

No one gives a fucking shit what you do.

Maybe that’s your problem: No one fucking cares.

Deal with it becuase it’s not going to change anytime soon.

[/quote]

I must admit though this is a good respsonse, rather cutting and forceful, if you do not mind me stealing it I will use this, cheers

[quote]retailboy wrote:
From John Romano/Muscular Development:

Okay guys, here’s the story. Dave Palumbo and I have pooled our various resources and here is what we know directly or indirectly from people who were on the scene:

Apparently, Amanda was trying to leave Jacobs as she had a bag packed. Jacobs must have gotten furious over her wanting to leave and he beat the shit out out of her, very, very badly - not only was her body racked, but the place was a wreck and there were holes punched in the wall as well as other holes indicating someone was thrown into them. She must have gotten away at one point and locked herself in the bathroom as the door to it was kicked in. At that point it was Amanda who had the gun (probably hers as Jacobs had to surrender all of his when he was arrested) and probably struggled with Jacobs over it and it went off hitting him in the abdomen at close range. He took the gun from her and then shot her three times in the head and face killing her. He then realized what he did and turned the gun on himself and shot himself in the head. That accounts for five of the six shots fired. One was obviously a discharge that probably went off during the struggle.

It is a murder/suicide and that is what the report will say when it eventually comes out. There are many more smaller details that will also come out that might surprise some of you. For right now, the cursory description I just gave will have to suffice. I’m sure we will pick this apart some more on NBR Monday night.

After someone brought up again they think someone murdered them both:

There was no “third person.” Unless you know more than than the cops who were there investigating the scene. Like I said, many more nuances will eventually come out answering all the other doubts. But there is no doubt among those investigating the scene. Jacobs BRUTALLY killed Amanda and then himself. That’s the story - THAT is what happened.[/quote]

I hope that is all that was going on. But could the timing have been any worse?