T Nation

David Jacobs Murdered

David and his ex-girlfriend murdered

http://www.wfaa.com/

I was just listening to a couple of his interviews last night on the radio, that he did less than a month ago. Seemed like a very chill guy. Whether he is a snitch, this is just taking it too far.

Many people think it was a murder suicide although it’s very early in the investigation.

I got money on a double murder.

Same double murder, word is: forced entry, girl shot in face (bedroom), him kitchen, gun at scene (which sounds kinda like murder suicide)- but he wasn’t allowed a gun while on probation.

The people he supposedly ‘snitched’ on have a shit load of money and wouldn’t surprise me that they put out a hit on him. But the timing is kinda odd…

100% speculation tho.

I’d been very critical of this guy with postings of the progress of his case on the “War on Testosterone” thread, and would not be suprised if this was a ‘wetworks’ job financed by someone who could afford it, the “throwdown” gun is usually done as an indicator of “sending a message” in professional circles…We will have to wait & see what the Cops make of it…

Yes I agree, he has been EXTREMELY open about everything too open. Proclaiming he was under no stress and totally putting his emotions out there.

You definitely have a point.

Official report was released saying Jacobs DID NOT kill Amanda. He was shot in the stomach and then in the head.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

He held the names, and the careers of about 18 NFL players in his hands.

He got a grand total of 3 years probation and 25K in fines for being the largest steroid dealer in the US.

Someone wanted him shut the hell up.

Bad situation to be in. There are reports that say he asked the DEA for protection from death threats, but the DEA refused because they didn’t consider Jacobs at risk.

Some plea bargain.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
Official report was released saying Jacobs DID NOT kill Amanda. He was shot in the stomach and then in the head.[/quote]

DO you have a link to this?

http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa080605_wz_jacobs.157e3e1.html

Amanda was a special girl, sad she got rapped up in it. Her family tried to get her to stop hanging out with him… Beautifully girl.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=40633108

Shooting people in the face was(which they supposedly did to the girl and did for a fact to David) a very typical method of the mafia. It shows that you are the lowest of the low if they decide to whack you by shooting you in the face. The purpose is so that the family cannot have an open casket funeral.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
http://www.wfaa.com/sharedcontent/dws/wfaa/latestnews/stories/wfaa080605_wz_jacobs.157e3e1.html
[/quote]

The article does not say that anything has been ruled out. It only mentions that Jacobs had a GSW to the stomach, and head.

For a real nasty spin on all of this - almost comical - checkout hooker’s new site: steroid-rx.com

He actually tries to put himself in the middle of this shit. A broke, no talent ass clown with a propensity to file bullshit lawsuits being in the middle of this? His angle is that the killings may have been an attempt to shut up the girl - since Jacobs had already spilled his guts.

Entertaining reading, but a little too hooker-centric for my tastes.

Yeah it doesn’t my bad. It was just that hes shot in stomach then head registered in my mind murder. But that isn’t unnecessary true. Good catch.

and mention of that man makes me cringe.

[quote]rainjack wrote:

He got a grand total of 3 years probation and 25K in fines for being the largest steroid dealer in the US.

Bad situation to be in. There are reports that say he asked the DEA for protection from death threats, but the DEA refused because they didn’t consider Jacobs at risk.

Some plea bargain.

[/quote]

Mmmmm…

So I post a thread in the sterod forum about a bodybuilder that died from what is believed to be abuse of AAS and other BB anciliries, and you get major pissy with me and tell me I should have posted in the GAL forum.

Now someone posts about an alleged steroid dealer being shot and killed and you are OK with it in this forum, why is this more relevant??

Should I take it personally or was you having a bad day last time?

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Some plea bargain.

Mmmmm…

So I post a thread in the sterod forum about a bodybuilder that died from what is believed to be abuse of AAS and other BB anciliries, and you get major pissy with me and tell me I should have posted in the GAL forum.

Now someone posts about an alleged steroid dealer being shot and killed and you are OK with it in this forum, why is this more relevant??

[/quote]

All respect E.

First, thanks for hijack. Should of started your own thread bashing someone else, so we all know not to look at it, instead of it being intermingled in DJ’s and Amber’s thread.

Second, I’m not condoning RJ’s actions - the amount he has contributed to this forum and our community, his actions don’t need to be analyzed - but you were referring to a person that died of nothing to do with steroids (autopsy proved it) and this thread is referring to a man that was known as the ‘God of Steroids’ here in the states. HE WASN"T AN ALLEGED STEROID DEALER - IS THAT WHY HE WAS PLEADED GUILTY ROFL.

Don’t get me wrong I’m not saying your shouldn’t of posted your post about the guy that died. I’m just saying posting about ‘The God of Steroids’ is definitely more relevant. Once again in all respect. I’m not here to start shiz.

Heather Bowden, also a spokeswoman for the Plano police, told the New York Times in a telephone interview, “At this point, it is a homicide investigation, and we have no reason to believe otherwise.”

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
rainjack wrote:

Some plea bargain.

Mmmmm…

[/quote]

A dead body builder is not quite the same thing as a dead steroid dealer. He wasn’t fucking alleged - he was already sentenced, or did the 3 years probation and $25K fine confuses you?

Surely you have the mental capacity to see where this story is more than the bullshit “blame steroids” story you thought was so important.

Let me help you connect the dots: Steroid dealer is busted. He pleas out to only probation and a fine in exchange for him ratting out everyone he can. The same steroid dealer - not alleged - is found dead in his house 1 month and 5 days after he is sentenced. His girlfriend is also found dead in the same house. And you think this story is on par with a dead bodybuilder where the uninformed writer is blaming steroids?

Maybe you were the one with the bad day.

You do a good job of detailing the difference, but I still do not understand why this is more relevant to the steroid forum.

This guy once dealt AAS 3 years ago, but the thread is about how he has been found dead at home, this thread is about his death which is not directly linked to the use of AAS. my thread was about a man that died whilst alegedly using AAS, just becuase his death was never proven to be directly linked to AAS use, his AAS usage is enough to warant discussion on this forum, why do we need to discuss a guy that was shot and killed at home here in this forum? Just becuase he once held AAS in his hands it belongs here?

Does everything HAVE to be proven fact first? If so Swartz’s test taper protocol has never been proven as the best way to end a cycle, yet it is worthy of a sticky, becuase it is worthy of discussion.

I know a dead bodybuilder is different to a dead steroid dealer, Ok so its not alleaged it is fact, so what why is that more deserving to be in this forum?

Regardless of the specifics of this guys criminal activities why is it more deserving to be here, this relates to a drug dealer that has been shot and killed, at least my post related to a steroid user, I also never blamed his death on steroids, I actually stated it was more than likely the ancillaries such as diuretics which killed him, but nobody really knows and that�??s why it was interesting to discuss.

I do not think I ever fully understood why you thought my post should be in the GAL forum, maybe if I did I could ascertain where the difference is between these two posts.

As I understood it, you though my thread should be in the GAl forum because I it was not discussing anything specific or medically related to the actual use of steroids.

My post was to provoke discussion amongst users of what/how much AAS use can possibly lead to fatal effects, which I thought would be useful to all here, I know myself personally I do not wish to suffer fatal side effects, you?

Like I say just wondering if you see a clear difference or if it was just me that pissed you off.