<PM’s pic of ballsack to Ninjaa>[/quote]

Mmm… my viking…

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:
I only like the look of his balls.

I like to play with balls…[/quote]

<PM’s pic of ballsack to Ninjaa>[/quote]

I think mine got there before yours. I have a lightning fast ballsack. It can leap tall buildings in a single flop.[/quote]

< - - - - - - Jelly of Sensei Push and his awesome Ballsack!

You know two old guys talking about their balls is just to much for GAL.

hahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahaha

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

hahahahahaahahahaahahahahaahaha[/quote]

I see what you’re fishin’ for. OK, now you’re getting the same pic…check your inbox…[/quote]

MY EYES.

No way push am I opening a PM from you ever again.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

I see what you’re fishin’ for. OK, now you’re getting the same pic…check your inbox…[/quote]

<---- just sent him a vid of me blow drying them in the showerroom~

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

<---- just sent him a vid of me blow drying them in the showerroom~[/quote]

Again.

looks like a childs sock hanging out a car window.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Well by Thor, I can surely forward you the same pic I sent to DN!![/quote]

I already have a pic of them in my bathroom, I use it to make my balls get motivated to be awesome.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]pushharder wrote:

Well by Thor, I can surely forward you the same pic I sent to DN!![/quote]

I already have a pic of them in my bathroom, I use it to make my balls get motivated to be awesome.[/quote]

Do they respond?[/quote]

not so much, day by day mostly. they’re lazy fucks, like the rest of the kids. Oh well, i try.

I just shaved my balls. and my back, and my chest, and my shoulders, and my pits, matter of fact, if I dont break out the electric trimmer every two weeks and shave my entire body it is literally impossible to distinguish me from a jungle ape.

yes ladies, your welcome for the small amount of throw-up you have just experienced in your mouths.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:
I just shaved my balls. and my back, and my chest, and my shoulders, and my pits, matter of fact, if I dont break out the electric trimmer every two weeks and shave my entire body it is literally impossible to distinguish me from a jungle ape.

yes ladies, your welcome for the small amount of throw-up you have just experienced in your mouths.

[/quote]

why don’t you just take a bath in Nair? won’t that work on a beast such as yourself?

btw…Vikings do NOT believe in Manscaping. Odin made us perfect just as we is.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[/quote]

why don’t you just take a bath in Nair? won’t that work on a beast such as yourself?

[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]
[/quote]

I find it extraordinarily difficult to fap to that.

Challenge accepted.

[quote]Edgy wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[/quote]
[/quote]