David Duke and Pastor Wright

Any difference? Bill Clinton doesn’t know.

Clinton HATES Obama.

That was classic. I can’t recall Clinton ever being speachless.

If John McCain was friends for 20 years with David Duke and Duke was godfather to one of his kids, what chance would McCain have?

Yet people vote for OBama.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Clinton HATES Obama.[/quote]

That’s pretty clear. Here’s his full “answer.”

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:
If John McCain was friends for 20 years with David Duke and Duke was godfather to one of his kids, what chance would McCain have?

Yet people vote for OBama.

Honestly, I don’t think the typical voter is all that aware of the relationship between Wright and Obama. If you are not a politcal junkie (like we are) or you don’t listen to talk radio you could have easily missed it.

If the republicans are smart they will in fact make this an issue in the final week or two of the campaign.

The average working class white voter is not going to support Obama if he becomes fully aware of his ties to a racist like Wright. [/quote]

Wright
Ayers
Rezko

Don’t worry though hope for change.

Does he actually have a mentor who isn’t a radical?

[quote]Mick28 wrote:

Honestly, I don’t think the typical voter is all that aware of the relationship between Wright and Obama. If you are not a politcal junkie (like we are) or you don’t listen to talk radio you could have easily missed it…

And this information is NOT reported by the mainstream liberal media. They hide this information from people. Also to think that he has not at least been tainted from these relationships…or worse…is naive.

I think only a perfect storm could elect someone so very inexperienced who happens to have the most liberal voting record in the Senate and who has such questionable connections.

But between the war, the economy and a liberal media…IT’S HAPPENING.
[/quote]

Jon Stewart rips mainstream media for its lack of coverage as wrightfully noted by Mick28…

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha… I love sarcasm. ‘Liberal media’… good one!

Let me have a go at this… Despite the ‘liberal media’s’ relentless attempt to hide Bush’s brilliance, Bush was still elected to two terms.

Here, the ‘liberal media’ distributes 28 MILLION copies of a pro-war propaganda DVD… (previously distributed free with every copy of the book ‘Standing with Israel’)

Mass Distribution of ‘Obsession’ Raises Flags

Newspapers Deliver Millions of ‘Terror’ DVDs [Obsession] to Subscribers – In ‘Swing States’
NEW YORK The arrival of tens of millions of DVDs of a controversial film on doorsteps around the nation – but almost exclusively in election ‘swing states’ – via newspaper home delivery continues this weekend, with explanatory articles and subscriber feedback appearing on some of the papers’ Web sites…

A spokesperson there said the NYTimes last Sunday inserted 145,000 DVDs in its papers delivered in the following markets: Denver, Miami/Palm Beach, Tampa, Orlando, Detroit, Kansas City, St Louis, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee/Madison. Note: These are all in swing states.

The documentary showcases scenes of Muslim children being encouraged to become suicide bombers, interspersed with shots of Nazi rallies. ‘The threat of Radical Islam is the most important issue facing us today,’ reads the sleeve of the DVD…
http://www.editorandpublisher.com/eandp/news/article_display.jsp?vnu_content_id=1003849746

Damn that ‘liberal media’… he said, sarcastically.

I kind of couldn’t make the connection between Israel and all that, and the thread topic. Sorry if I’m dense. Can you lay it out more? Thanks!

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
I kind of couldn’t make the connection between Israel and all that, and the thread topic. Sorry if I’m dense. Can you lay it out more? Thanks![/quote]

He means “Jewish media.” Jews/Israel.

[quote]PRCalDude wrote:
AynRandLuvr wrote:
I kind of couldn’t make the connection between Israel and all that, and the thread topic. Sorry if I’m dense. Can you lay it out more? Thanks!

He means “Jewish media.” Jews/Israel. [/quote]

PRCalDude, that WAS the point right? Connecting Obama with David Duke and Pastor Wright… Clinton should distance himself or denounce Obama because of Wright’s views on the Chinese and midgets I suppose. I understand its a delicate balance. Implying ‘Obama hates Jews’, ‘Obama bad for Jews/Israel’ etc while not explicitly saying it.

AynRandLuvr, I used the Israel connection to show Mick there is no liberal media – only pro-government, pro-Jew, pro-Israel, pro-war.

The smear on Obama has everything to do with the Zionist, pro-Israel crowd. Even though Obama is also wildly pro-Israel, they’re afraid he’s the least likely of the two to start another war.

The truth is, its ALL about Israel – and everybody trips over themselves to prove it…

Biden: Obama and I will be strong on protecting Israel
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1017551.html

Biden in 2007 interview: I am a Zionist

The Jewish Crew That Helped Pave the Way to John McCain’s Nomination

Palin believes protection of Israel is a ‘biblical imperative’

Palin: ‘Only Flag in My Office’ Is Israeli

[quote]AynRandLuvr wrote:
I kind of couldn’t make the connection between Israel and all that, and the thread topic. Sorry if I’m dense. Can you lay it out more? Thanks![/quote]

Here’s the scoop on JTF:

He hates Jews. He keeps ALCOA in business from his tin foil purchases alone.

There is the fringe, and then there is JTF.

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
If you had paid attention I have been saying that this as of this current election is the end of non-biased journalism. Was it tipped in Gore and and Kerry’s favor, yea I’d say it was. But not nearly to this extent.

Four years of Bush and the liberal media is saying “dang…let’s not even try to sound balanced…let’s just get Obama elected.”[/quote]

OK, here we have a HUGE financial crisis brought on largely by the mortgage lending industry – and a Presidential candidate who was a central figure in the LAST huge banking SCANDAL. History knows these players as the “Keating 5”. As in McCain, one of five.

(The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s.)

Now applying the “guilt by association” theory, even the slowest simpleton can see who actually got the free ride by the press.

When John Edwards gets a $400 haircut it becomes national news and Fox makes it a multi-day headline – not so when McCain gets a $5500 makeup job (AS IT SHOULD BE)…

“McCain paid the 2002 beauty-school grad $5,583.43 for her services, according to the Federal Election Commission”
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/john-mccain-uses-american-idol-makeup-artist

The “liberal media” could compare Obama and McCain’s educational backgrounds in depth. Oh wait, intelligence is actually a negative when it comes to the presidency – thats why the media had people convinced John Kerry was maybe TOO intelligent to be President… an “elitist” is the buzzword of choice.

Obama can’t afford to look too intelligent in this election so its probably good the “liberal media” helps him out by not making an issue of McCain graduating 894th out of a Naval Academy class of 899 –

and Obama graduating magna cum laude from Harvard Law School where he was the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review, etc, etc… thank god the “liberal media” has kept this on the down-low. IMAGINE the damage this could do to Obama’s run for the presidency!

You said the media IGNORED the Obama/Wright connection. Are you too young to remember when this was topic #1 for about two+ weeks straight! The Daily Show constantly does the best job of showing just how “LIBERAL” the media really is when it comes to this exact type of issue.

http://blog.indecision2008.com/2008/05/01/jon-stewart-the-festival-of-wrights-just-wont-stop/

But seriously, if you think the media is so liberal – find me ONE example where a liberal is praising the excellent job the mainstream media is doing. Just ONE.

“Conservative commentator Bill Kristol suggested this week that Senator McCain should revive the controversy over Senator Obama’s former South Chicago preacher, Jeremiah Wright, whose diatribes in church over US policies rocked Senator Obama’s candidacy earlier this year.”

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24437508-2703,00.html

HEY, what a coincidence! Why the Jewish neocon, Bill “always wrong” Kristol suggested reviving the Obama/Wright controversy, just this week…

[i]"Usually a man with a “past” proves the most obedient instrument, but even a good man can often be tangled up in campaign practices that compromise him.

It has been commonly known that Jewish manipulation of American election campaigns have been so skillfully handled, that no matter which candidate was elected, there was ready made a sufficient amount of evidence to discredit him in case his Jewish masters needed to discredit him.

To arrange this is part of the thoroughness of Jewish control. And, of course, the American people have been sufficiently trained to roar against the public official immediately the first Jewish hound emits its warning bay."
–Henry Ford, 1921

Ah, memories…
FBI Probes Espionage at Clinton White House

A foreign spy service appears to have penetrated secret telecommunications in the Clinton administration… The espionage operation may have serious ramifications because the FBI has identified Israel as the culprit…

More than two dozen U.S. intelligence, counterintelligence, law-enforcement and other officials have told Insight that the FBI believes Israel has intercepted telephone and modem communications on some of the most sensitive lines of the U.S. government on an ongoing basis.

The worst penetrations are believed to be in the State Department. But others say the supposedly secure telephone systems in the White House, Defense Department and Justice Department may have been compromised as well…
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_20_16/ai_62401780/print

Don’t mean to derail, but I wanted to post a piece concerning another radical Obama has had a relationship with.

"Just to add to the observations of Jonah’s reader, I’ve addressed Ayers’ preposterous claim about only wanting to damage property, not kill people, in a prior post-and Jonah has talked about this, too. Anyway, here are the major points from my prior post:

[i]n 1970[,] three of [Ayers’] confederates, including his then girlfriend Diana Oughton, were accidentally killed when the explosive they were building to Ayers specifications (Ayers was a bomb designer) went off during construction. As noted in Ayers’ Discover the Networks profile, the explosive had been a nail bomb. Back when Ayers was being more honest about his intentions, he admitted that the purpose of that bomb had been to murder United States soldiers:

[u]That bomb had been intended for detonation at a dance that was to be attended by army soldiers at Fort Dix, New Jersey. Hundreds of lives could have been lost had the plan been successfully executed. Ayers attested that the bomb would have done serious damage, “tearing through windows and walls and, yes, people too.”[/u]

In fact, Ayers was a founder of the Weatherman terror group and he defined its purpose as carrying out murder. Again, from Discover the Networks:

[i]Characterizing Weatherman as “an American Red Army,” Ayers summed up the organization’s ideology as follows: “Kill all the rich people. Break up their cars and apartments. Bring the revolution home, Kill your parents.”[i]

[i]Now he wants you to think they just wanted to break a few dishes. But in his book Fugitive Days, in which he boasts that he “participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, of the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972,” he says of the day that he bombed the Pentagon: “Everything was absolutely ideal. … The sky was blue. The birds were singing. And the bastards were finally going to get what was coming to them.”

And he wasn’t singular. As I noted back in April in this article about Obama’s motley collection of radical friends, at the Weatherman “War Council” meeting in 1969, Ayers’ fellow terrorist and now-wife, Bernadine Dohrn, famously gushed over the barbaric Manson Family murders of the pregnant actress Sharon Tate, coffee heiress Abigail Folger, and three others: “Dig it! First they killed those pigs, then they ate dinner in the same room with them. They even shoved a fork into the victim’s stomach! Wild!” And as Jonah recalled yesterday, “In appreciation, her Weather Underground cell made a threefingered ‘fork’ gesture its official salute.” They weren’t talking about scratching up the wall-paper.

A Weatherman affiliate group which called itself “the Family” colluded with the Black Liberation Army in the 1981 Brinks robbery in which two police officers and an armed guard were murdered. (Obama would like people to believe all this terrorist activity ended in 1969 when he was eight years old. In fact, it continued well into the eighties.) Afterwards, like Ayers and Dohrn, their friend and fellow terrorist Susan Rosenberg became a fugitive.

On November 29, 1984, Rosenberg and a co-conspirator, Timothy Blunk, were finally apprehended in Cherry Hill, New Jersey. At the time, they were actively planning an unspeakable bombing campaign that would have put at risk the lives of countless innocent people. They also possessed twelve assorted guns (including an Uzi 9 mm. semi-automatic rifle and an Ithaca twelve-gauge shotgun with its barrel sawed off), nearly 200 sticks of dynamite, more than 100 sticks of DuPont Trovex (a high explosive), a wide array of blasting agents and caps, batteries, and switches for explosive devices. Arrayed in disguises and offering multiple false identities to arresting officers, the pair also maintained hundreds of false identification documents, including FBI and DEA badges.

When she was sentenced to 58 years’ imprisonment in 1985, the only remorse Rosenberg expressed was over the fact that she and Blunk had allowed themselves to be captured rather than fighting it out with the police. Bernadine Dohrn was jailed for contempt when she refused to testify against Rosenberg. Not to worry, though. On his last day in office, the last Democrat president, Bill Clinton, pardoned Rosenberg-commuting her 58-year sentence to time-served.

These savages wanted to kill massively. That they killed only a few people owes to our luck and their incompetence, not design. They and the Democrat politicians who now befriend and serve them can rationalize that all they want. But those are the facts.[/i]

Obama’s got a lot of explaining to do for keeping this kind of company (among some of his other notorious, America-hating company). Maybe some day the McCain campaign will press for that explanation �?? hopefully before Inauguration Day."
http://corner.nationalreview.com/

[quote]JustTheFacts wrote:
Mick28 wrote:
If you had paid attention I have been saying that this as of this current election is the end of non-biased journalism. Was it tipped in Gore and and Kerry’s favor, yea I’d say it was. But not nearly to this extent.

Four years of Bush and the liberal media is saying “dang…let’s not even try to sound balanced…let’s just get Obama elected.”

OK, here we have a HUGE financial crisis brought on largely by the mortgage lending industry – and a Presidential candidate who was a central figure in the LAST huge banking SCANDAL. History knows these players as the “Keating 5”. As in McCain, one of five.

(The Keating Five were five United States Senators accused of corruption in 1989, igniting a major political scandal as part of the larger Savings and Loan crisis of the late 1980s and early 1990s.)

Now applying the “guilt by association” theory, even the slowest simpleton can see who actually got the free ride by the press.

When John Edwards gets a $400 haircut it becomes national news and Fox makes it a multi-day headline – not so when McCain gets a $5500 makeup job (AS IT SHOULD BE)…

“McCain paid the 2002 beauty-school grad $5,583.43 for her services, according to the Federal Election Commission”
http://www.usmagazine.com/news/john-mccain-uses-american-idol-makeup-artist

The “liberal media” could compare Obama and McCain’s educational backgrounds in depth. Oh wait, intelligence is actually a negative when it comes to the presidency – thats why the media had people convinced John Kerry was maybe TOO intelligent to be President… an “elitist” is the buzzword of choice.

Obama can’t afford to look too intelligent in this election so its probably good the “liberal media” helps him out by not making an issue of McCain graduating 894th out of a Naval Academy class of 899 –

and Obama graduating magna cum laude from Harvard Law School where he was the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review, etc, etc… thank god the “liberal media” has kept this on the down-low. IMAGINE the damage this could do to Obama’s run for the presidency!

If you don’t think that they love Obama why don’t you ask Hillary? She was the recipient of some of the worst bias in reporting and during her debates with Obama. Do you sit and scratch your head wondering why SNL did a skit regarding the softball questions that Obama was asked during their debates?

You said the media IGNORED the Obama/Wright connection. Are you too young to remember when this was topic #1 for about two+ weeks straight! The Daily Show constantly does the best job of showing just how “LIBERAL” the media really is when it comes to this exact type of issue.

But seriously, if you think the media is so liberal – find me ONE example where a liberal is praising the excellent job the mainstream media is doing. Just ONE.

Wait…

here’s an idea, why don’t you spend less time thinking up government conspiracies…take off the tin foil hat and actually pay attention to what’s happening…here…on earth.

“Conservative commentator Bill Kristol suggested this week that Senator McCain should revive the controversy over Senator Obama’s former South Chicago preacher, Jeremiah Wright, whose diatribes in church over US policies rocked Senator Obama’s candidacy earlier this year.”

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24437508-2703,00.html

HEY, what a coincidence! Why the Jewish neocon, Bill “always wrong” Kristol suggested reviving the Obama/Wright controversy, just this week…

[i]"Usually a man with a “past” proves the most obedient instrument, but even a good man can often be tangled up in campaign practices that compromise him.

It has been commonly known that Jewish manipulation of American election campaigns have been so skillfully handled, that no matter which candidate was elected, there was ready made a sufficient amount of evidence to discredit him in case his Jewish masters needed to discredit him.

To arrange this is part of the thoroughness of Jewish control. And, of course, the American people have been sufficiently trained to roar against the public official immediately the first Jewish hound emits its warning bay."
–Henry Ford, 1921

Ah, memories…
FBI Probes Espionage at Clinton White House

A foreign spy service appears to have penetrated secret telecommunications in the Clinton administration… The espionage operation may have serious ramifications because the FBI has identified Israel as the culprit…

More than two dozen U.S. intelligence, counterintelligence, law-enforcement and other officials have told Insight that the FBI believes Israel has intercepted telephone and modem communications on some of the most sensitive lines of the U.S. government on an ongoing basis.

The worst penetrations are believed to be in the State Department. But others say the supposedly secure telephone systems in the White House, Defense Department and Justice Department may have been compromised as well…
http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_m1571/is_20_16/ai_62401780/print
[/quote]

You are a kook. I doubt anyone is going to bother with this or anything else you post…but keep wasting your time.

[quote]dhickey wrote:

You are a kook. I doubt anyone is going to bother with this or anything else you post…but keep wasting your time.[/quote]

Nothing Albert Einstein didn’t try to warn about back in 1948…

To the Editors of the New York Times:

Among the most disturbing political phenomena of our times is the emergence in the newly created state of Israel of the “Freedom Party” (Tnuat Haherut), a political party closely akin in its organization, methods, political philosophy and social appeal to the Nazi and Fascist parties. It was formed out of the membership and following of the former Irgun Zvai Leumi, a terrorist, right-wing, chauvinist organization in Palestine.

The current visit of Menachem Begin, leader of this party, to the United States is obviously calculated to give the impression of American support for his party in the coming Israeli elections, and to cement political ties with conservative Zionist elements in the United States. Several Americans of national repute have lent their names to welcome his visit. It is inconceivable that those who oppose fascism throughout the world, if correctly informed as to Mr. Begin’s political record and perspectives, could add their names and support to the movement he represents…

Within the Jewish community they have preached an admixture of ultranationalism, religious mysticism, and racial superiority. Like other Fascist parties they have been used to break strikes, and have themselves pressed for the destruction of free trade unions. In their stead they have proposed corporate unions on the Italian Fascist model…

The discrepancies between the bold claims now being made by Begin and his party, and their record of past performance in Palestine bear the imprint of no ordinary political party. This is the unmistakable stamp of a Fascist party for whom terrorism (against Jews, Arabs, and British alike), and misrepresentation are means, and a “Leader State” is the goal.

In the light of the foregoing considerations, it is imperative that the truth about Mr. Begin and his movement be made known in this country. It is all the more tragic that the top leadership of American Zionism has refused to campaign against Begin’s efforts, or even to expose to its own constituents the dangers to Israel from support to Begin.

The undersigned therefore take this means of publicly presenting a few salient facts concerning Begin and his party; and of urging all concerned not to support this latest manifestation of fascism.

ISIDORE ABRAMOWITZ, HANNAH ARENDT, ABRAHAM BRICK, RABBI JESSURUN CARDOZO, ALBERT EINSTEIN, HERMAN EISEN, M.D., HAYIM FINEMAN, M. GALLEN, M.D., H.H. HARRIS, ZELIG S. HARRIS, SIDNEY HOOK, FRED KARUSH, BRURIA KAUFMAN, IRMA L. LINDHEIM, NACHMAN MAISEL, SEYMOUR MELMAN, MYER D. MENDELSON, M.D., HARRY M. OSLINSKY, SAMUEL PITLICK, FRITZ ROHRLICH, LOUIS P. ROCKER, RUTH SAGIS, ITZHAK SANKOWSKY, I.J. SHOENBERG, SAMUEL SHUMAN, M. SINGER, IRMA WOLFE, STEFAN WOLFE.
http://www.marxists.org/reference/archive/einstein/1948/12/02.htm

Gotta love the irony. A group of prominent Jews, three years after WWII, warning the US about fascist Zionism.

Its so damned “kooky”, US (non-Jewish) politicians today say things about Israel and Jews akin to people being held prisoner, making forced statements…

Palin: ‘Only Flag in My Office’ Is Israeli

Campaign Gone South
Katherine Harris does love talking about Israel. She’s proud that Israelis sometimes assume she’s one of them and talk to her in Hebrew. She is a Christian but has called herself a “wannabe” Jew. During the bitterly contested recount in 2000, which she oversaw as Florida’s secretary of state, she compared herself to the Biblical character Queen Esther, who risked her life to save the Jews…

“I can remember riding my bike to piano lessons and thinking about Israel,” she says. “I thought I was adopted for a while.”

Nancy Pelosi’s links to Israel are strong and personal
With Pelosi as speaker, Jewish activists and officials are confident that the U.S. Congress will remain strongly pro-Israel.

“I’ve heard her say numerous times that the single greatest achievement of the 20th century” was the founding of the modern state of Israel, Friedkin wrote…

“As far as the Jewish community is concerned, she feels our issues in her soul,” he said.

To illustrate his point, Lauter told a Pelosi story that has become almost legendary in the Jewish community.

At an AIPAC members luncheon in San Francisco right after the Sept. 11 terror attacks, Pelosi was speaking when an alarm sounded.

“Everybody started getting nervous, scrambling toward the door,” Lauter recalled. One person, though, was reading the words of Hatikvah, the Israeli national anthem, above the din. It was Pelosi.

“It actually calmed the crowd,” Lauter said. “You could see people actually smiling, saying ‘Wow.’”
http://www.jewishjournal.com/world/article/nancy_pelosis_links_to_israel_are_strong_and_personal_20061117/

Tom DeLay: I quit for Israel
DeLay was one of Israel’s fiercest defenders in the House, at times deriding bills driven by the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, the main pro-Israel lobby, as insufficiently pro-Israel.
http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/100806.html

Joe Biden: “I am a Zionist”
“I am a Zionist. You don’t have to be a Jew to be a Zionist.”