T Nation

David Boston & Steroids

yes I tend to live under a rock and i know this is an older topic.
But does anyone else feel that David Boston’s use of steroids
has somehow tarnished your view of Poliquin. He boasted so
much about Boston’s gains and seeing him kicked out of the NFL for
steroid abuse doesn’t say much being tied to Poliquin.

Yeah it was kind of disappointing to say the least.

No.

Did you really just ask and answer your own question in two separate posts? Do you have multiple personalities?

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
No.

Did you really just ask and answer your own question in two separate posts? Do you have multiple personalities?[/quote]

ha…was thinkin’ the same thing.

ha ha, troll fail

0/10

That’s funny.

[quote]Nards wrote:
That’s funny.[/quote]

Nards for the win! Well done my man!

Yeah, but its the NFL, and I don’t think anyone should be surprised by this. I’m sure Poliquin works with a lot of gassed athletes.

[quote]kheaslim wrote:
Yeah, but its the NFL, and I don’t think anyone should be surprised by this. I’m sure Poliquin qorks with a lot of gassed athletes.[/quote]

Yeah I agree, no one should be surprised.

What an athlete does or does not reveal to his coach can be a LOT. I wouldn’t be surprised if a significant number of pro athlete strength coaches have a sort of “dont ask, dont tell” policy so that, at the very least, they can’t get pulled into investigations.

[quote]samdan wrote:
What an athlete does or does not reveal to his coach can be a LOT. I wouldn’t be surprised if a significant number of pro athlete strength coaches have a sort of “dont ask, dont tell” policy so that, at the very least, they can’t get pulled into investigations.[/quote]

What a fucking dumbass. A strength coach NEEDS to know what an athlete is on so that he can properly train the athlete. When it comes to steroids, which significantly affect the response and recovery time of an athlete and need to be monitored to make sure there are no infections or other adverse reactions, this is especially true.

Learn to not be a dumbass and think before you say something.

fuck this.
/thread

[quote]ROGUE SPEAR wrote:
Yeah it was kind of disappointing to say the least.[/quote]

be sure when trying to support yourself to login under your other screen name next time :wink:

[quote]chuckaboo86 wrote:
fuck this.
/thread[/quote]

You can only end the thread if you agree with yourself. Haven’t you been following?

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
chuckaboo86 wrote:
fuck this.
/thread

You can only end the thread if you agree with yourself. Haven’t you been following?[/quote]

LOL! Good one man.

[quote]Ruggerlife wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
chuckaboo86 wrote:
fuck this.
/thread

You can only end the thread if you agree with yourself. Haven’t you been following?

LOL! Good one man.[/quote]

I think this will turn into a game…

[quote]Fuzzyapple wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
Ruggerlife wrote:
chuckaboo86 wrote:
fuck this.
/thread

LOL! Good one man.

I think this will turn into a game…

[/quote]

Ya it so will! Let us be friends!

I like to eat steroidz

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:
I like to eat steroidz

V[/quote]

Haha What a noob, you don’t eat steroidz, you snort them. Jeez what a friggin idiot noob.

V

David Boston used to play for the Cardinals. Cardinals rule!