Dave's Pre Contest Bulk Log

Hey broskies, anyway this will be a log for my next 2-3 cycles before i start cutting for a show, which ill have a different log for. I weighed in my last show at 6’2 206lbs and after im done with these runs im hoping to be able to come in at least 225lbs shredded.

I have lost some mass since my show due to a shoulder/chest injury that took me out of the gym for 3months post cycle but im out of PT and good to go now(down like 15lbs). All three cycles will be similar but as for this run:

AAS ( i started sat the 6th)
wks 1-15 sust 650mg/wk
wks 1-12 EQ 600mg/wk
wks 1-6 NPP 400mg/wk
wks 4-15 Proviron 25mg/day

Non AAS
ramping up and down t-3, Ephedrine pre workout. Both drugs i have not used before.

Im looking for slower leaner gains, and im going to give myself plenty of time to build up to my goals. Im still a little scared of re injuring my chest so i really have no interest of increasing my strength all that much.The drugs i chose are for quality mass.

Diet will be 5-8 whole food meals plus a couple of trioplex bars throughout the day, plus 50g 100% whey gold standard shake PW. Trying to get something like 400/600/100. Relatively clean bulk but ill see how i react to the T-3 and ill eat according to how that goes.

I wont really go into training but if someone wants to know ill lay it out along with any other questions yall might have, just ask.

Thanks a lot and ill try to get some pics up today or tomorrow and ill update them every week (or at least try lol)

Jesus, that’s a lot. Good luck.

you should of seen the plan before jj persuaded me to downsize lol

well this isent my best shape lol but not too awful considering my time off. Anyway im 3 days in and i really dont feel too much. Had a great back workout but no noticeable increase in strength. I dident really expect to see anything for about a week, so not too concerned.

I would of personally spent a couple months trying to gain back some of the obvious size that was lost from your frame prior to starting this cycle.

Best of luck to you with your goals.

ya im sure ill grow back ok lol.

I to am on the injured list so i know what hell it is being side lined!!!

All in all you seem like a solid dude good luck brother!!

Keep those picks up dated it’ll be fun to watch your growth.

DA JUDGE

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
I to am on the injured list so i know what hell it is being side lined!!!

All in all you seem like a solid dude good luck brother!!

Keep those picks up dated it’ll be fun to watch your growth.

DA JUDGE[/quote]

thanks alot and yea ill keep them updated every week or two depending if i really think the gains deserve pics.

Well i can say that yesterday was the first day i really started to feel it. I had a amazing pump during my arm workout yesterday. like i said, not too concerned with the strength but it is definitely up a little so far. Aside from that i ol’ vitamin-T is really causing some sexual frustration lol. Try walking around a university on this shit, i wanna tackle just about every girl i see.

has your Eq arrived big lad?

oh yea, cant wait for it to kick in. I cut it half and half and it really dosent hurt. All i can do is wait and see if its bunk now. thanks a lot for your help jj.

well im starting to really feel it now. My strength jumped quite a bit, i was reping 110lbs dumbbells on incline press for 6 on my last set of 5. I also have come down with some sort of cold or sinus infection which is fucking annoying. I dont think its aas related and i guess i just have to sleep it off. As far as size goes i have definitely grown since the before pics. Im very excited and ill get some pics up in a couple days.

keep up the log, it’s great to read! and good luck!!

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:
keep up the log, it’s great to read! and good luck!![/quote]

Hahaha! That avatar is awesome.

Glad you’re beginning to feel it. I imagine it’s gonna be one helluva ride.

Reping 110 lb dumb bells so you’ve finally caught up with the big boy’s.

Da judge

P.S I LET SOME ASS HOLE USE MY ON LINE NAME SO IF ANY ASS UGH NINE SHIT KEEPS POPPING UP THE JUDGE MAY HAVE TO CHANGE MY A.K.A

[quote]judgeroybean wrote:
Reping 110 lb dumb bells so you’ve finally caught up with the big boy’s.

Da judge

P.S I LET SOME ASS HOLE USE MY ON LINE NAME SO IF ANY ASS UGH NINE SHIT KEEPS POPPING UP THE JUDGE MAY HAVE TO CHANGE MY A.K.A[/quote]

ive benched over 400 lol. just not so used to dumbbells but im working on it.

Anyway no real reason to post pics quite yet, im thinking monday will be better.

I have also started the T-3 at 25mcg/day and will be bumping it to 50mcg tomorrow. I dont notice it much except for a lot of sweating but i guess that means its working.

prop fever (NPP)

yea i got a runny nose and a sore throat with it so im thinking its just a common cold. I feel like im almost over it though.