Dave Palumbo - Contest Prep Cycle

On request Dave Palumbo posted his contest prep cycle on his website. It may or may not be the truth…we never really know. Anyway what are your thoughts on it?

TESTOSTERONE: 1200mg per week
DECA: 600mg per week
PARABOLIN 76mg amp 3x per week
WINSTROL 50mg every other day
HALOTESTIN 20mg per day
GH: 6IU per day
TESLAC 20pills per day (anti-aromatase)
PROVIRON 20mg 4x per day
6IU Humulin-R 2x per day

This was a CONTEST PREP CYCLE…and it was the most I ever used… After using this, I cut back the testosterone to 1000, the GH to 4IU…got rid of HALOTESTIN (when trenbolone acetate became more readily available)…got rid of teslac and proviron when Arimidex arrived.

My only thought it that the GH and test are to low. Considering his bone structure has clearly changed since the start of his career 6IU/day seems low.

But he didn’t say when he dropped the T and deca from the stack in relation to the show? Not common at all to run those drugs right into a contest.

organ growth?

I think just about all pro cycles posted on the net are not real or entirely true.

eg:

1200 mg testosterone - if this is suspension its A LOT more testosterone than 1200 enanthate or cyp.

The winstrol (especially) and parabolan look low to me for contest prep (but it does say basically he then swapped out the halo for tren ace later on when it was more available).

I think I did read somewhere he liked to stay pretty lean all year round though so in theory if that is the case, less tren (and maybe stanazol) would probably be necessary.

Genetics play their part in doses too i think.

Too hard to say.

Just my thoughts.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
But he didn’t say when he dropped the T and deca from the stack in relation to the show? Not common at all to run those drugs right into a contest. [/quote]

+1

Thats the type of info we will never find out…