Dave Hoff Totals 2700 @ 262

[quote]JimMcD wrote:

[quote]JPeggEFS wrote:

[quote]threewhitelights wrote:

SPF makes consistent calls from what i’ve seen
[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like the SPF, but thats the most funny thing Ive read in a LOOOONG time.

Jason
[/quote]

From what I’ve seen, no fed is consistent on squats. Hell, no ref is consistent unless they always give the same light to everyone. Having watched SPF Nationals up close, I can at least say that I didn’t feel like the refs had any bias or agenda. I can’t say that about every fed I’ve seen. [/quote]

Jim, I wasnt bitching, but to call it strict is pretty loose. I will say that I have seen consistent judging in the SPF, and that is literally ALL that matters to me. If you come out to the ProAm this year, watch the judging shift from the amateur day, to the lightweights, to the heavies. You will see! hahaha Ask fatty Bell if you dont believe me!

Jason

[quote]JPeggEFS wrote:

[quote]JimMcD wrote:

[quote]JPeggEFS wrote:

[quote]threewhitelights wrote:

SPF makes consistent calls from what i’ve seen
[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I like the SPF, but thats the most funny thing Ive read in a LOOOONG time.

Jason
[/quote]

From what I’ve seen, no fed is consistent on squats. Hell, no ref is consistent unless they always give the same light to everyone. Having watched SPF Nationals up close, I can at least say that I didn’t feel like the refs had any bias or agenda. I can’t say that about every fed I’ve seen. [/quote]

Jim, I wasnt bitching, but to call it strict is pretty loose. I will say that I have seen consistent judging in the SPF, and that is literally ALL that matters to me. If you come out to the ProAm this year, watch the judging shift from the amateur day, to the lightweights, to the heavies. You will see! hahaha Ask fatty Bell if you dont believe me!

Jason [/quote]

Oh man, I’ve seen what you’re talking about in national meets for sure…where the standards seem to change as the meet goes along. Hell, the first Pro/Am was like that. I’ll be there this year. We can talk about it then.