snivelling

snivelling

snivelling

snivelling

snivelling

snivelling

snivelling

snivelling

There’s been fucking thousands of threads on here from guys like you whining about how unfair life is because there’s some bullshit reason in their minds about how they can’t get girls. The most recent I remember was some douche who thought the reason girls weren’t interested was because he couldn’t grow a beard.

You want to know what’s the least sexy thing a man can be? Pitiful. Stop being pitiful (no pun intended given that one of the meanings of the word is “very small” har har). This means no more obsessing about your height and for God’s sake don’t be so pathetic as to start threads on internet forums looking for reassurance from strangers. It’s needy and weird.

I’m not trying to insult you; I just absolutely abhor weakness in a person and crying about something like your height shows a real weakness of character.

From now on, everything you do must be done as though you are Clint Eastwood in a Sergio Leone movie. If Clint wouldn’t do it or say it, neither do you. Clint is 6’ 4" but trust me - he’d get plenty of ass even if he was as vertically challenged as you.

9 Likes

you just don’t get it. take 3 inches off my height, and I keep everything else that constitutes me? I’d still get any girl I want. Wouldn’t make a fucking difference.

But blame your height all you want. Keep sucking at getting girls. I’m out.

1 Like

I actually met Yogi a year ago, and I swear he couldn’t have been any taller than 5’4. A very tiny man. Ugly as fuck too. But you should have SEEN how many 5’11 beautiful women surrounded him everywhere he went. They wouldn’t even LOOK at me, but they were all over this guy. It’s that winning personality.

7 Likes

4 Likes

Is that a real profile? Like she really put that ass eating comment in her dating profile?

1 Like

In fairness, it helps that he’s a charismatic bear who’s a loveable rapscallion at heart. Chicks love that.

7 Likes

Lol, I have no idea. I’m not on Tinder… Saw this on TheChive today.

1 Like

For those of you following the ‘pinworm’ discussion on another thread, this should give you pause.

Edited to ask: Are we positive that ‘Stevie’ is in fact a she?

What, you don’t like a little:
giphy%20(42)

1 Like

Where are the tall guys who wish they were shorter to give this dude some perspective?

Time is a flat circle…

I wasn’t sure which one was stevie … tbh

let’s not forget my sense of style. Note how the hat matches the tie? That shit was no accident

1 Like

I can almost guarantee you won’t find a tall guy that wishes he was 5’-7".

I can also easily imagine being abnormally tall (IE over 6’-5") and wanting to be a more normal height for various logistical reasons. Air travel, clothing, vehicles, etc.

Think of all the posts where some dudes femurs were too long to squat, or some kids bicep insertions were too far from his elbows. Or about how short powerlifters have the advantage.

If I were as short as Lee Priest, my arms would look huge too!

Did you just call me abnormal?
Fitting anywhere is a chore. I’ve given up clothes shopping in stores. Riding passenger in my own car is a pain, especially when looking hitting bumps. (Driver isn’t so bad, more room.)

I didn’t come up with this, but I did buy 500 of them off vista print

3 Likes

There was a dude in my grad class who was freakishly tall. Nice bloke. Also didn’t play basketball. I didn’t ask him - but somehow I know this.

Being tall can help get you noticed, it doesn’t GUARANTEE anything though. My best friend is the same height as you & does better with women than me & I’m 6ft 6.

Hey OP, check it out…its you and I dancing!
giphy

10 Likes

Buddy swiped right on a girl whos profile said “I’m just here for the rim jobs.” She was a tranny.

1 Like

Did your buddy find that out “the hard way” :wink:

1 Like