Dateline NBC's

I think the series is great and it’s doing a great thing. If one piece of shit DOESN’T molest a little child because of this show, then it’s done a great job. I don’t care how these low life scum bags are pointed out and caught, so long as they’re pointed out and caught.

[quote]JokerFMJ wrote:
on edge wrote:
They’ve been doing that shit for seven years???

I saw one show where they caught the same guy twice. That was pretty pathetic.

Yeah, don’t you just feel so bad for the guy? Heh.[/quote]

Poor fella…

What’s wrong with exposing these people? Not a damn thing. The look on their faces when Chris comes out and the stuttering denials are priceless. What is surprising is after all the exposure this show has had they still are drawn in like flies to shit.

D

These guys subscribe to the “old enough to bleed, old enough to breed” philosphy

the “decoy” they use is 18,
why dont they say, i’m here to have sex with that girl right there and she is 18?

I think this show is funny as hell… I do the “And i’m Chris Hansen…” right along with him…

I’d like to see one them attack CH and pummel him…
or vice versa… make it more exciting…

I can see him beating the shit out of one of those guys… I’M CHRIS HANSEN MOTHER FUCKER…

[quote]on edge wrote:
They’ve been doing that shit for seven years???

.[/quote]

Is this all Dateline does now?

I haven’t seen the show in years (apparently over 7 years), but I thought it was just a typical investigative reports show.

[quote]blitzkrg wrote:
These guys subscribe to the “old enough to bleed, old enough to breed” philosphy

the “decoy” they use is 18,
why dont they say, i’m here to have sex with that girl right there and she is 18?

I think this show is funny as hell… I do the “And i’m Chris Hansen…” right along with him…

I’d like to see one them attack CH and pummel him…
or vice versa… make it more exciting…

I can see him beating the shit out of one of those guys… I’M CHRIS HANSEN MOTHER FUCKER…

[/quote]

One of the best ones is when one guy was asking the girl for a hug and she vanishes behind the curtain. Chris pops out and says “what, don’t I get a hug,”! That was hilarious and the guys usually thank him and shake his hand before leaving and getting bumrushed by the cops. Chris is a pretty big dude usually a lot taller then the guys busted. I think he’s pretty cool in the way he confronts them.

D