T Nation

Date Ideas

I am really struggling to think up a creative, fun first date idea. I know for a fact that there are some T-Men out there with a few good ideas rattling around out there, if you could hook me up I would be eternally grateful?

I’ll chase you two around and pretend to want to hurt yu, then you go alpha and “whoop my ass”

this will take up a lot of time
will only cost you ike 50.00
garuntee you get your cock wet.

Meet for drinks somewhere you can talk, pump her full of booze, then see if she is interested in you touching her lady parts.

If no, a second round may be warranted. I usually go for a DVD at mine with wine or pizza or something, or another public encounter if she still isnt comfortable enough to come by.

Creativity is over rated. Do expensive creative stuff after youve been banging her a while. Focus for now on getting drunk somewhere close to where you can get busy.

A good night in:

Liquor and Poker.

Get it?

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Depends on the chick, the season, and how you met her in the first place.
Just like routine advice, we need:

Goals
current stats

[quote]milktruck wrote:

Creativity is over rated. Do expensive creative stuff after youve been banging her a while. Focus for now on getting drunk somewhere close to where you can get busy.[/quote]

I am an extremely poor college kid so creativity is pretty much all I’ve got going for me right now

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Depends on the chick, the season, and how you met her in the first place.
Just like routine advice, we need:

Goals
current stats
[/quote]

I met her through one of my best friends who introduced us. I am trying to pursue her (not sleep with her) with the end goal being a relationship with her (not in a sexual way at all). She is an english major minoring in middle eastern studies. I had a rocking date planned out around her being an english major but that got messed up by some tool bag spilling the beans in the worst way a few days before the big night.

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Depends on the chick, the season, and how you met her in the first place.
Just like routine advice, we need:

Goals
current stats
[/quote]

I met her through one of my best friends who introduced us. I am trying to pursue her (not sleep with her) with the end goal being a relationship with her (not in a sexual way at all). She is an english major minoring in middle eastern studies. I had a rocking date planned out around her being an english major but that got messed up by some tool bag spilling the beans in the worst way a few days before the big night.
[/quote]

Well, there are many approaches:

  1. Pack a picnic lunch. Bring her to the library and pick out some shit to read. Go to the park, eat & talk and then lay around on each other reading for the afternoon…

While that is kinda queer and lame, she is an english major… I just don’t see her looking for the hardcore biker badass.

But dude I’m a CPA, WTF do I know about romance. Beer got me laid in highschool and college ;), and I’m pretty sure my wife is on drugs…

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Depends on the chick, the season, and how you met her in the first place.
Just like routine advice, we need:

Goals
current stats
[/quote]

I met her through one of my best friends who introduced us. I am trying to pursue her (not sleep with her) with the end goal being a relationship with her (not in a sexual way at all). She is an english major minoring in middle eastern studies. I had a rocking date planned out around her being an english major but that got messed up by some tool bag spilling the beans in the worst way a few days before the big night.
[/quote]

So… you don’t want to sleep with her, or be in any sort of sexual relationship with her?.. So you just want to be friends? Why are you concerned about a date if that’s the case?

One more thing. Dont’ buy her flowers until after you’ve been dating. Find out something she likes and buy that.

My wife chewed gum a lot, so I got her one of those giant packs at Costco for a gift before one of our first couple dates. She was pumped, and was like “I’m so happy you didn’t get me flowers. I don’t think I could sleep with you again if you did.”

Comedy club FTW! For some reason, it’s a rare occurence for a chick to get taken out to a comedy club. They dig it!

Or, take her to a funeral. Grief is nature’s most powerful aphrodisiac.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Or, take her to a funeral. Grief is nature’s most powerful aphrodisiac.[/quote]

Brilliant. One of the best lines in film history.

OP - I don’t think you need to plan anything special. She’s a woman. She’ll damn well like what you damn well give her.

Seriously though; just go with your gut. That is, if you don’t know a great deal about her. If you know a bit about her, then perhaps give her a cheap but thoughtful present. Like books. I’m sure she’s into books. English ones.

[quote]RBlue wrote:

So… you don’t want to sleep with her, or be in any sort of sexual relationship with her?.. So you just want to be friends? Why are you concerned about a date if that’s the case?[/quote]

I DO NOT want to sleep with her. I DO want to date her and try to pursue her in a respectful manner. I want to wait until I am married to get down with the get down, and until that day comes I will date girls in a way that does not include sex of any sort.

middle eastern studies coupled with your avatar leaves me confused

[quote]countingbeans wrote:

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Depends on the chick, the season, and how you met her in the first place.
Just like routine advice, we need:

Goals
current stats
[/quote]

I met her through one of my best friends who introduced us. I am trying to pursue her (not sleep with her) with the end goal being a relationship with her (not in a sexual way at all). She is an english major minoring in middle eastern studies. I had a rocking date planned out around her being an english major but that got messed up by some tool bag spilling the beans in the worst way a few days before the big night.
[/quote]

Well, there are many approaches:

  1. Pack a picnic lunch. Bring her to the library and pick out some shit to read. Go to the park, eat & talk and then lay around on each other reading for the afternoon…

While that is kinda queer and lame, she is an english major… I just don’t see her looking for the hardcore biker badass.

But dude I’m a CPA, WTF do I know about romance. Beer got me laid in highschool and college ;), and I’m pretty sure my wife is on drugs…
[/quote]

Hardcore biker fella is definitely not quite the vibe I try and put off and most certainly not the type of guy she is looking to date. I like the picnic idea though. Very much win win. I get to hang around her AND live it up in the outdoors.

[quote]Lordcliff wrote:
middle eastern studies coupled with your avatar leaves me confused[/quote]

Haha it is a very different dynamic. We both want to go to Afghanistan but for extremely different reasons. It has worked so far though

Every girl who I ever dated I started dating long after we were fucking, so maybe I dont know what youre trying to do here.

However, I do know its about spending time together interacting more than the activity, so dont overthink it too much. If the activity is too engrossing and overpowers you two hanging out, it will detract from the date anyways (ie movie or something gay like learning to horseback ride, etc).

Good luck man.

[quote]tommytoughnuts wrote:

[quote]RBlue wrote:

So… you don’t want to sleep with her, or be in any sort of sexual relationship with her?.. So you just want to be friends? Why are you concerned about a date if that’s the case?[/quote]

I DO NOT want to sleep with her. I DO want to date her and try to pursue her in a respectful manner. I want to wait until I am married to get down with the get down, and until that day comes I will date girls in a way that does not include sex of any sort. [/quote]

Fair enough. To each his own.