Dat Puffy-MuscleBrah (How I Train)

Good stuff. I would always see your avatar pic and think “that guy’s pretty thick, if he cuts down he’ll look amazing.” Obviously I had no clue how far you had already come. Much respect. Hope you continue pushing, and even if not single digits (which most people don’t ever need to reach), definitely get closer to 10% and see just how big you’ll end up looking.

All the best brother.

S

[quote]BHappy wrote:
Paulie i am a big fan. It is really refreshing to see your smile, pink look, and joie de vivre.
You should be sponsored by this site.

You are worth a sticky ! ! !

Thanks so much for your generosity.

PS. Go for half digit ![/quote]

Haha, thanks man I appreciate it.
You’re posts always either make me laugh or confuse me as it’s hard to tell if you are serious sometimes.

But I’ll take this one as a compliment :slight_smile:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
Go advice mate cheers. Glad someone is saying it how it is![/quote]

No problem brotha

[quote]The Mighty Stu wrote:
Good stuff. I would always see your avatar pic and think “that guy’s pretty thick, if he cuts down he’ll look amazing.” Obviously I had no clue how far you had already come. Much respect. Hope you continue pushing, and even if not single digits (which most people don’t ever need to reach), definitely get closer to 10% and see just how big you’ll end up looking.

All the best brother.

S[/quote]

STU, I appreciate it. Means a lot coming from you.
And without a doubt, still continuing on strong man.

You look like shit. You really failed at this aesthetics thing you are trying to do.

What a waste of your time and energy.

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
You look like shit. You really failed at this aesthetics thing you are trying to do.

What a waste of your time and energy.
[/quote]

haha thanks

EDIT: I’m not mad at this comment.

I get it man, I’m not an amazing looking guy. I still have a large amount of bodyfat and I’m continuing to lean down slowly over time.

I know I’ve mentioned aesthetics a lot and this is a relatively new concept to me. I spent most of my time building just trying to get massive and add size at any cost.

But now the goal is to look better over all.

and every year I will continue to look better and better. You’ll see these pictures over the years too.

by the way, not to be mean but where are your pics?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
More impressed with you the more I see, Paulie!

One of the BIG things I find appealing is your sense of humor and joy with it all.
Some guys tend to take themselves and bodybuilding too seriously.

No one said it would be easy, but you’ve shown it can be done with hard work AND a smile.

PMA~!
[/quote]

You’ve definitely put the work in (thick as hell), but like ID wrote…it’s refreshing that you don’t take yourself too seriously and like to have a little fun. I’m thinking you’re gonna look pretty sick with a V-taper and those big delts and arms of yours. G/L

I am more impressed that someone with Asian blood flowing through their veins was able to grow such an epic beard. :wink:

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
I am more impressed that someone with Asian blood flowing through their veins was able to grow such an epic beard. ;)[/quote]

LOL!

By the way, where’s HolyMac been hiding?

I haven’t read the entirety of this whole thread, but I think most would agree after you get to certain level of weights, you CANT do 2 major muscles groups in the same day. IMO after a major muscle group you should be pretty dam tired…

Awesome work though!

Nice work so far, Paulie. Always good to see some major “then and now” changes.

Can you talk a little about your time training with Ronnie? Is he really as fun to hang around as he seems? :wink:

Great progress. It is funny how many of the biggest guys here seem to have bulked up at some point.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Great progress. It is funny how many of the biggest guys here seem to have bulked up at some point.
[/quote]

Curious. Care to elaborate?

[/quote]

Curious. Care to elaborate? [/quote]

LOL. Uh, go read every post of mine over the last decade?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:
I haven’t read the entirety of this whole thread, but I think most would agree after you get to certain level of weights, you CANT do 2 major muscles groups in the same day. IMO after a major muscle group you should be pretty dam tired…

Awesome work though![/quote]

I agree here. It is rare for me to add something like chest and back on the same day. They each take too much focus on energy once you really start pushing the weights most people don’t go near.

Great work, what is up with the bloody and irritated looking bump on your right trap for the after picture?

[/quote]

Curious. Care to elaborate? [/quote]

don’t get him started!

you think you’ll ever compete Paulie?

[quote]Cron391 wrote:

Awesome work though![/quote]

I agree here. It is rare for me to add something like chest and back on the same day. They each take too much focus on energy once you really start pushing the weights most people don’t go near.[/quote]

Without a doubt, I will never workout like this again.
But at the stage I was at when I was doing this routine it really helped take me to the next level. I think this would be a decent fit for someone who is somwhere in the middle and not necessarily throwing up heavy weights.

[quote]EctoMorphosis wrote:

You’ve definitely put the work in (thick as hell), but like ID wrote…it’s refreshing that you don’t take yourself too seriously and like to have a little fun. I’m thinking you’re gonna look pretty sick with a V-taper and those big delts and arms of yours. G/L[/quote]

appreciate it brotha

[quote]DSSG wrote:
Great work, what is up with the bloody and irritated looking bump on your right trap for the after picture? [/quote]

I was fucking around with a pimple way too fucking hard haha

[quote]Chris Colucci wrote:
Nice work so far, Paulie. Always good to see some major “then and now” changes.

Can you talk a little about your time training with Ronnie? Is he really as fun to hang around as he seems? ;)[/quote]

you are a creative son of a bitch you know that?

[quote]Matthaeus wrote:
I am more impressed that someone with Asian blood flowing through their veins was able to grow such an epic beard. ;)[/quote]

where I got da beard