T Nation

Darrem Charles Works Out at My Gym


#1


So yeah, was on my way out when i ran into him. how awesome is that? really nice guy.

fucking CUT. damn.


#2

awesome, darrem got such a nice physique!
in fact you look great also


#3

Sweet. Looking pretty big yourself, bro.


#4

Always thought of Darrem as a class act. Great build, big in all the right places, and tight in all the right places as well.

S


#5

that’s awesome Op


#6

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
So yeah, was on my way out when i ran into him. how awesome is that? really nice guy.

fucking CUT. damn.

[/quote]

Cool pic. You’re bigger than most of the people here.


#7

Your forearms look bigger than his! Cool, man!


#8

You should ask him if he needs a training partner. :slight_smile:


#9

you only weight 217? At that height, I’d guess 230-240


#10

Geez, HM… you’re looking BIG!

Oh yeah, Darrem looks okay, too.


#11

Awesome picture, and good work man, most people don’t get to look good when standing next to Pro who has won multiple contests in the last 3-5 years.

Well, I guess that is up for debate, in my picture with Lee Priest I look tall as hell, and Im only 5"10 so that doesnt happen all that often.


#12

thats sweet man!

You know Dareem can actually get away with wearing spandex (under armour) while he works out. Usually I see people who weigh a buck twenty in that outfit. LMAO!

I’m a huge fan of his, very aesthetic and his biceps are killer.

Good job to yourself too for not looking like a dwarf next to him, you must have put in some work with the iron lol.

DG


#13

[quote]Bloobird wrote:
You should ask him if he needs a training partner. :)[/quote]

lol…agreed


#14

Awesome pic! And serious kudos for pulling off kudos standing next to Darrem-- LOL!

It’s got to be seriously motivating being able to workout in the same gym as guys like that.

In that pic, Darrem looks like a real-life off-duty superhero :wink: Awesome.


#15

[quote]Dirty Gerdy wrote:
thats sweet man!

You know Dareem can actually get away with wearing spandex (under armour) while he works out. Usually I see people who weigh a buck twenty in that outfit. LMAO!

I’m a huge fan of his, very aesthetic and his biceps are killer.

Good job to yourself too for not looking like a dwarf next to him, you must have put in some work with the iron lol.

DG[/quote]

Actually, I think that is just a regular t-shirt. It’s just that he is so big every shirt he puts on turns into spandex.


#16

darrem- underated in my opinion


#17

Man that is seriously cool. And true, your holding your own standing next to him.


#18

hey dude whereabouts in alabama you from? nice pic, i hope to be half as big one day, lol


#19

I guess I’ ll just waste space by congatulating you for not putting yourself to shame next to him.

" Darrem looks like a real-life off-duty superhero " - fitting!


#20

[quote]shiftless wrote:
hey dude whereabouts in alabama you from? nice pic, i hope to be half as big one day, lol[/quote]

I’m actually finishing up at UoAlabama. You in t-town?

I really appriciate all the positive comments guys! I’d like to thank the lighting and darrem’s vertical handicapp for making me look semi decent.