Dark Ninjaa How Do You Train

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I have ONE account here. Thats all. There was no mistaken login.

I quote myself all the damn time. Greg you dumb fuck i even quoted myself in one of your logs and in inkaddicts log…why? For the fuck of it.

Why read into something so meaningless?

Anyway i dont care. Have fun digging up more “proof” that i use 2 account here. I have better shit to do now.

Thats actually why i signed in. I wanted to share some good news about my wrestling career with people i thought would be excited for me…

Fuck it tho. Ill never post here again.

Lol

Seriously havent posted here in like a month and when i do i find people spitting on me…

Damn shame.

Lights Out.[/quote]

say it aint so, Ct Rock!

(for what little its worth, I had your back and provided an explanation in a separated GAL thread earlier today)

[quote]on edge wrote:
Ditto about the avatar. Three quarters of the avatars on here are not of the poster, yet if DN uses an avatar that’s not her she’s trying to trick everyone?[/quote]

I’m not saying she’s not some black chick who may be in decent shape, but I am EXTREMELY certain that if SAMA was still around we could pull some of “her” pics from there and find them posted elsewhere.

This isn’t the first time I’ve used Google’s image search on “her” pics, it’s simply the first time I have decided to mention it because, frankly, I don’t really care. I don’t find her as interesting as most here seem to, and that disinterest includes arguing beyond this post about her chronic use of disingenuously cropped avatars.

[/quote]

Oh come on Rock! You know your my boy! I said that “most people” think you and DN are one in the same.

I think DN is another posters troll account, not yours.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Greg & Lama you guys aren’t dumb either and you all should know better that spitting these accusations out without verifying. Ditto about the avatar. Three quarters of the avatars on here are not of the poster, yet if DN uses an avatar that’s not her she’s trying to trick everyone?
[/quote]

I know that back when SAMA was around DN posted several of her avatar pics in the threads there as pictures of her.

3/4 of the avatars on this site might not be of the poster but I don’t think 3/4 of them post the same pictures of “themselves” in tvixen threads.

But hey, i could be wrong. DN could be 100% legit, a French multi-millionaire dominatrix who curses like a sailor and says “ya’all” and “dick rider” all the time (the French are known for these classic sayings) either way, it doesn’t really matter to me.

I quote myself all the damn time. Greg you dumb fuck i even quoted myself in one of your logs and in inkaddicts log…why? For the fuck of it.

Anyway i dont care. Have fun digging up more “proof” that i use 2 account here. I have better shit to do now.

Thats actually why i signed in. I wanted to share some good news about my wrestling career with people i thought would be excited for me…

Lol

Seriously havent posted here in like a month and when i do i find people spitting on me…

Damn shame.

Lights Out.[/quote]

I think this is the first serious post I’ve ever seen from you Ct.

Wasn’t it darkninjaa that was going to post a certain picture if RV posted one of himself holding a sign or something?

Lol

Damn shame.

Lights Out.[/quote]

PCT sucks, eh?

[quote]browndisaster wrote:
she farts while deadlifting like the rest of us[/quote]

And I don’t think my farts are as deadly as yours.

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

Never using Google image on DN’s profile pics
Not finding out “her” name

Seriously, guiz.[/quote]

You mean…she’s not Dolly Lazarre?[/quote]

You’re an imbecile.

I never said I was the girl in the avi. Try harder next time.

Lol

Damn shame.

Lights Out.[/quote]

LOL…a guy posts on a forum as a vampire and is then insulted when people don’t take him seriously. Classic.

[quote]anonym wrote:
I’m not saying she’s not some black chick who may be in decent shape, but I am EXTREMELY certain that if SAMA was still around we could pull some of “her” pics from there and find them posted elsewhere.

This isn’t the first time I’ve used Google’s image search on “her” pics, it’s simply the first time I have decided to mention it because, frankly, I don’t really care. I don’t find her as interesting as most here seem to, and that disinterest includes arguing beyond this post about her chronic use of disingenuously cropped avatars.[/quote]

Lol. You’re not interested and yet you bother to search ‘‘my’’ pics? What a fucking cretin.

And as for my chronic use of disingenuously cropped avatars, fuck yeah. I’ve done it and will continue to do it, either with my pics or other models’. Fucking sue me, bitch. You act here as if I always claimed the peeps in my avis were me.

I use cropped avis as a way to draw focus on a nice shapely or swole body part. Always done that, even with my own pics.

Remember this one?

and this one?

Did you do a google search for that too, bitch?

Here, another one. Do a fucking google search on that one, you dumbhead.

And another one, bitch. Do the fucking search.

Search me! SEARCH ME, MOTHERFUCKER!!! LOL.

Shit I could post my fitness modelling pictures here if I wanted to but that’ll be like craving too much validation from motherfucking shitheads like you.

Amazing. People claim they don’t give a shit about Ninjaa but here they are, gathering in a thread dedicated to her.

Fucking obsessed Motherfuckers.

[quote]gregron wrote:

But hey, i could be wrong. DN could be 100% legit, a French multi-millionaire dominatrix who curses like a sailor and says “ya’all” and “dick rider” all the time (the French are known for these classic sayings) either way, it doesn’t really matter to me.[/quote]

You’re another dumdhead. I swear, if you think well travelled French people don’t use ‘‘ya’all’’ or ‘‘Dick rider’’, then you need to get the fuck out more.

Lol

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:

But hey, i could be wrong. DN could be 100% legit, a French multi-millionaire dominatrix who curses like a sailor and says “ya’all” and “dick rider” all the time (the French are known for these classic sayings) either way, it doesn’t really matter to me.[/quote]

You’re another dumdhead. I swear, if you think well travelled French people don’t use ‘‘ya’all’’ or ‘‘Dick rider’’, then you need to get the fuck out more.

Lol[/quote]

Dumbhead? lol that’s more likely a French saying than ya’all or dick rider lol

Keep on Trolling on DN.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Lol

Damn shame.

Lights Out.[/quote]

LOL…a guy posts on a forum as a vampire and is then insulted when people don’t take him seriously. Classic.[/quote]

hahaha no shit.

Anyway, how do you train then DN?

[quote]infinite_shore wrote:
Anyway, how do you train then DN?[/quote]
x2

Let’s make this thread productive. I’ve always wondered the same.

Especially, DN, what do you do for shoulders? In that third pic with the pink shirt your medial delts look awesome.

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Shit I could post my fitness modelling pictures here

[/quote]

I think that might be for the best. To silence the haters :wink:

For those of you who don’t believe DarkNinjaa is real (I’ve seen no reason to believe she isn’t but whatevs)… Why do you assume she has to be a troll account of someone else posting on TN? Why not just a troll with 1 account?

The ‘Rock forgot to switch accounts OMG’ argument is ridiculous, btw. Rock, and others, have quoted themselves from time to time. So what? I’ve done it too, but since I’m not a fucking 300 lb pro wrestler and I don’t say ridiculous things, nobody cares. Just seems weird to me.

Now on a serious note:

How do I train?

It’s simple. I eat. train like a motherfucking steroid raged bitch. Fuck like a whore and Sleep like a log.

I train 5 to 6 times a week depending on my busy schedule.

My workout for the next 2 months looks like this:

Monday Legs - Hams and calves

Tuesday Chest and arms (Tri)

Weds: Legs: Quads -calves

Thurs: Shoulders

Friday: Legs conditioning (Hill sprint - Prowler pull and push) + stretching

Saturday: Back and arms (Bi)

Sunday: Rest

Sample training day. Legs

Leg Curls: 6x10 then finish with partials 1x25

Front squat: 5x10

Hack squat: 6x10 then finish with drop sets till there isn’t any plates left on the machine

Leg Press (close stance): 6x10 then finish with drop sets, same as above

Leg Extension: 5x12 then drop sets.

Calves: Smith machine standing calf raises 4x20, Barbell seated calf raises 4x20, Leg press machine calf press 4x15.

Barbell Hip thrusts: 4x12

Fucking stretch

Sample training day: Shoulders

Warm up drill with bands

Lat raises: 6x15

seated Front raises: 6x15

Seated Lat raises ss Seated bent-over rear delt raise: 6x15

Partial lat raises (5x25) ss plate or barbell front raise (5x12)

Cuban Press: 4x15

Overhead Press: 3x12

Fucking Stretch.

And on that note.

I’m out pushing some fucking weights.

[quote]gregron wrote:

Dumbhead? lol that’s more likely a French saying than ya’all or dick rider lol

Keep on Trolling on DN.[/quote]

And keep on feeding the troll that I am, bitch. Keep on following me around, like the stinky pussy flea that you are. That’s cool with me.

I won’t cry like you did when Prof X was quoting your posts all the time and, you begged him to stop, like the lil’ frail bitch that you are. What a pussy. Lol.

[quote]law8 wrote:

[quote]DarkNinjaa wrote:

Shit I could post my fitness modelling pictures here

[/quote]

I think that might be for the best. To silence the haters ;)[/quote]

No. Not on this occasion.

Honestly, it’s quite a pleasure to watch those cockheads obsessing about me. I love it. 'cos I know eventually I will have the last laugh.