T Nation

Dark Ninjaa How Do You Train

Love her or hate her you gotta be interested in her training 'cause that’s a hell of a body she’s built. Lets see if she’ll play…

I’m sure that he has/had a training log on here.

I heard she trains a lot like Ct. Rockula

lol at people thinking ‘dark ninja’ is anything other than someone else’s troll account.

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
lol at people thinking ‘dark ninja’ is anything other than someone else’s troll account.

[/quote]

For sure not a troll account.

she farts while deadlifting like the rest of us

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
lol at people thinking ‘dark ninja’ is anything other than someone else’s troll account.

[/quote]

For sure not a troll account.[/quote]

You would be dead wrong.

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
lol at people thinking ‘dark ninja’ is anything other than someone else’s troll account.

[/quote]

For sure not a troll account.[/quote]

You would be dead wrong.[/quote]

I don’t want this to go off topic but I’l go ahead and ask (esp since I can’t PM), How is it you are so sure?

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
lol at people thinking ‘dark ninja’ is anything other than someone else’s troll account.

[/quote]

For sure not a troll account.[/quote]

You would be dead wrong.[/quote]

I don’t want this to go off topic but I’l go ahead and ask (esp since I can’t PM), How is it you are so sure?[/quote]

It’s pretty much taken as fact that she is a regular posters troll account. Most people think Ct Rockula because of a few instances of misquoting that would occur from not logging in on your correct trolling account.

2013
Never using Google image on DN’s profile pics
Not finding out “her” name

Seriously, guiz.

[quote]anonym wrote:

2013
Never using Google image on DN’s profile pics
Not finding out “her” name

Seriously, guiz.[/quote]

You mean…she’s not Dolly Lazarre?

[quote]anonym wrote:

2013
Never using Google image on DN’s profile pics
Not finding out “her” name

Seriously, guiz.[/quote]

Teach me to internets.

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

2013
Never using Google image on DN’s profile pics
Not finding out “her” name

Seriously, guiz.[/quote]

You mean…she’s not Dolly Lazarre?[/quote]

why yall riding dark ninja’s dick so hard yo???

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

2013
Never using Google image on DN’s profile pics
Not finding out “her” name

Seriously, guiz.[/quote]

You mean…she’s not Dolly Lazarre?[/quote]

I dunno, is Dolly Lazarre a 26 year old multilingual millionaire who made her fortune running a BDSM website?

I mean, she states in her modelmayhem profile that she is 33, for whatever that’s worth.

People on this forum can be so fucking retarded sometimes.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
I heard she trains a lot like Ct. Rockula[/quote]
lol

[quote]anonym wrote:

[quote]bcingu wrote:

[quote]anonym wrote:

2013
Never using Google image on DN’s profile pics
Not finding out “her” name

Seriously, guiz.[/quote]

You mean…she’s not Dolly Lazarre?[/quote]

I dunno, is Dolly Lazarre a 26 year old multilingual millionaire who made her fortune running a BDSM website?

I mean, she states in her modelmayhem profile that she is 33, for whatever that’s worth.

People on this forum can be so fucking retarded sometimes.[/quote]

LOL at OP for making this thread.

5 stars.

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]on edge wrote:

[quote]yolo84 wrote:
lol at people thinking ‘dark ninja’ is anything other than someone else’s troll account.

[/quote]

For sure not a troll account.[/quote]

You would be dead wrong.[/quote]

I don’t want this to go off topic but I’l go ahead and ask (esp since I can’t PM), How is it you are so sure?[/quote]

Without giving up people who would know…derp ct. rock/DN posted on the wrong account without logging into the right one.

Jewbacca captured the lulz.

Come on now bro, you are better than this.

I have ONE account here. Thats all. There was no mistaken login.

I quote myself all the damn time. Greg you dumb fuck i even quoted myself in one of your logs and in inkaddicts log…why? For the fuck of it.

Why read into something so meaningless?

Anyway i dont care. Have fun digging up more “proof” that i use 2 account here. I have better shit to do now.

Thats actually why i signed in. I wanted to share some good news about my wrestling career with people i thought would be excited for me…

Fuck it tho. Ill never post here again.

Lol

Seriously havent posted here in like a month and when i do i find people spitting on me…

Damn shame.

Lights Out.

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I have ONE account here. Thats all. There was no mistaken login.

I quote myself all the damn time. Greg you dumb fuck i even quoted myself in one of your logs and in inkaddicts log…why? For the fuck of it.

Why read into something so meaningless?

Anyway i dont care. Have fun digging up more “proof” that i use 2 account here. I have better shit to do now.

Thats actually why i signed in. I wanted to share some good news about my wrestling career with people i thought would be excited for me…

Fuck it tho. Ill never post here again.

Lol

Seriously havent posted here in like a month and when i do i find people spitting on me…

Damn shame.

Lights Out.[/quote]
hi

Holy crap this has gone full throttle GAL. My apologies to those of you who are here for bodybuilding. And my apologies to Rock. I’d hate to know a thread I started had any influence in your decision to split.

There has not been one instance where CR accidentally posted as DN or vise versa. It simply never happened. They are separate posters. Anonym, you’re a smart guy. Greg & Lama you guys aren’t dumb either and you all should know better that spitting these accusations out without verifying. Ditto about the avatar. Three quarters of the avatars on here are not of the poster, yet if DN uses an avatar that’s not her she’s trying to trick everyone?

I’ve exchanged personal emails with DN. Our emails have been on a sincere and genuine level. Sure, it’s remotely possible she’s pulling a Manti Te’o on me but that is highly unlikely. She is real, that is fact.

She’s also built a great body and is a dedicated trainee. She’s put in the work and if she wants to come in here and talk about her training she should be able to do so without all the bullshit, and there’s probably a lot of us who would learn something from it.