Danzig

You often read about celebrity physiques like Brad Pitt but I never saw Danzig on here.

I seen him live a few years ago and he was huge.

I used to listen to his music but the dude’s like 5’3." Huge is not term I’d apply to him. Built, maybe… but like a dwarf. Here he is getting ass knocked down with one punch: Knock Out... Glen Danzig!! - YouTube

ummm…no Misfits thread?

I love the bitches yelling cheap shot after he got pushed. The thing that most people get wrong about that video is that the guy who hit him isn’t head of security, he’s the lead singer of North Side Kings and they were arguing about set time or something.

[quote]Grimnuruk wrote:
I used to listen to his music but the dude’s like 5’3." Huge is not term I’d apply to him. Built, maybe… but like a dwarf. Here he is getting ass knocked down with one punch: Knock Out... Glen Danzig!! - YouTube

The little guy obviously never learned never push a guy that much bigger then you.

Side note, what kind of music does he play?

[quote]DF85 wrote:
You often read about celebrity physiques like Brad Pitt but I never saw Danzig on here.

I seen him live a few years ago and he was huge.
[/quote]

If by “huge” you mean 5’4" then yes he certainly is huge. He looks large because he’s so short–but hardly very muscular by this site’s standards. I saw him five years ago and he’s showing his age.

Rollins would kick his ass.

[quote]John S. wrote:

Side note, what kind of music does he play?[/quote]

stuff about how he want to chop heads off little girls for their skulls, and songs about issues he has with his mother (like her not letting him go out and kill people). He has an amazing voice.

I love the first two Danzig albums that were produced by Rick Rubin. Some great songs on both. After a fallout with Rubin, the music suffered to a degree as Danzig ventured more into the occult and supernatural; only now there was no one like Rubin to reign in those themes so the music lost some of its effectiveness, IMO.

He’s not huge but it’s clear he took care of himself and had decent muscle size…and compared to all the 120-pound rockers around at that time (late 80’s, early 90’s) he did look huge.

He also sounds like Jim Morrison. Not that that’s a bad thing, but there is a resemblence in the vocal stylings.

How gods kill…

amazing song

amazing vocal.

Now THAT’s rock and roll!

[quote]Rah-Knee wrote:
.[/quote]
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

[quote]Rah-Knee wrote:
.[/quote]

The browser window says T-Nation but I swear I’m at Metal Sludge.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
I love the first two Danzig albums that were produced by Rick Rubin. Some great songs on both. After a fallout with Rubin, the music suffered to a degree as Danzig ventured more into the occult and supernatural; only now there was no one like Rubin to reign in those themes so the music lost some of its effectiveness, IMO.

He’s not huge but it’s clear he took care of himself and had decent muscle size…and compared to all the 120-pound rockers around at that time (late 80’s, early 90’s) he did look huge.

He also sounds like Jim Morrison. Not that that’s a bad thing, but there is a resemblence in the vocal stylings.[/quote]

His guitarist was pretty big as well. Kane Roberts.

BTW, I COMPLETELY disagree with the Jim Morrison comparison.