Danny John

Of course…without rant and sarcasm, I can’t speak.

[quote]Danny John wrote:
Of course…without rant and sarcasm, I can’t speak.[/quote]

The world needs a lot more (quality) rant and sarcasm. Feel free to continue!

Dan,
I have a tendancy for sarcasm and ranting myself sometimes, I just lack your intelligence and insight. It was nice to see an article on your site by Mr. Wassung. I’ve been a fan of his from Cyberpump. I tried to make others aware of his valuable experience around here when the FBW juggernaut really started heating up. But alas, that was also when the 3/4 length tube sock crisis was sweeping the forums and his name got lost in the shuffle. As such, I don’t see his name popping up on the discussions anymore, I bet he’s somewhere where his insights are recognized. If only TC or Shugs had christened his importance, the multitudes would have followed. As far as cotton workout shorts go, Wal-mart, all colors, 4.97, 2 pockets, 1 drawstring, I believe STARTER is the brand.
Kyle

[quote]KFall wrote:
Dan,
I have a tendancy for sarcasm and ranting myself sometimes, I just lack your intelligence and insight. It was nice to see an article on your site by Mr. Wassung. I’ve been a fan of his from Cyberpump. I tried to make others aware of his valuable experience around here when the FBW juggernaut really started heating up. But alas, that was also when the 3/4 length tube sock crisis was sweeping the forums and his name got lost in the shuffle. As such, I don’t see his name popping up on the discussions anymore, I bet he’s somewhere where his insights are recognized. If only TC or Shugs had christened his importance, the multitudes would have followed. As far as cotton workout shorts go, Wal-mart, all colors, 4.97, 2 pockets, 1 drawstring, I believe STARTER is the brand.
Kyle
[/quote]

Kfall I agree with you about Keith Wassung.