Danny Bonaduce

[quote]bgl500 wrote:
Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got my own personal demons as just about everyone else does but after watching 30 minutes of that clusterfug, I have reassured myself that I’m doing pretty damn well.[/quote]

I believe that you have hit the nail on the head though. Many of us watch these fucken fuckups on TV to make ourselves feel better. How can you not feel smarter, when you’re watching someone that stupid?

“Schadenfreude” comes to mind.

|/ 3Toes

One more bit of info. to consider about Bonaduce.

Back in 1991 he was convicted of beating up a transvestite prostitute in Tuscon, AZ. It was never made clear if the rage came from discovering she was really a he or if the dispute was over price and all plumbing issues were known ahead of time.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/./1/.1128997672571.rippy.jpg

with the vein danny, with the vein

[quote]bgl500 wrote:
… I don’t know who’s more fugged up; Danny or the low lifes who stand around filming him. It just goes to show how whacked the entertainment industry can be.

There was talk show on the other night bashing UFC fights on T.V. yet you don’t hear anyone speaking out against filming some nut job that’s boozing, shooting roids, slitting his wrists, and threatening to kick in the door of his wife’s hotel room. …[/quote]

I saw that talk show with the UFC guys too. What a joke picking of the UFC when there is shit like this going on.

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Oh, and his wife is a fuckin retard.

I feel sorry for the kid.[/quote]

I just saw last night’s show. Danny being a colossal fuckup himself, aside… Gretchen is a stone fucken bitch. The woman shows herself partying, getting major spa work done on herself, and just generally enjoying being away from Danny. Not so bad in itself, but displaying it on TV for the dumb sumbitch to see when he gets home, now that’s just plain stupid. She could at least play the fucken part. I actually HATE her for that.

|/ 3Toes

This show gets less funny the more I rememebr that he has kids. All this crap would be fine if it was just his dumbass and his cunt wife’s. But their kids are the ones who will be detroyed by all this, and probably lead similar lives to the one he has.

And I hate that tough guy walk he gets when he’s pissed. Your 150 dude! You can’t bully anyone! I hope the show ends by him starting a fight with his big mouth, and getting shot. You’ll only know if he lives when they announce whether or not there is a season 2.

Haha, might you have forgotten or not witnessed the beat-down Danny laid on the formidable Greg Brady during “Celebrity Boxing”? Come on now, you know we all want it…bring back “Celebrity Boxing” with a match between Napolean Nutjob (Bonaduce) and Tonya “Trailer” Harding.

[quote]bgl500 wrote:
And I hate that tough guy walk he gets when he’s pissed. Your 150 dude! You can’t bully anyone! I hope the show ends by him starting a fight with his big mouth, and getting shot. You’ll only know if he lives when they announce whether or not there is a season 2.

Haha, might you have forgotten or not witnessed the beat-down Danny laid on the formidable Greg Brady during “Celebrity Boxing”? Come on now, you know we all want it…bring back “Celebrity Boxing” with a match between Napolean Nutjob (Bonaduce) and Tonya “Trailer” Harding.
[/quote]

haha Oh yea. Beating up Greg Brady is like pushing a kid in a wheelchair down the stairs than gloating about it.

The ‘final’ episode aired last night. Danny was a big 56 days sober, I think. It certainly must be nice, to be so wealthy and full or yourself, that you can go to rehab every year or so, and the rest of the time just fuck yourself up all you want.

I think that the epiphany of the show, was that Danny IS THE GIRL. Both his counselor in rehab and his wife Gretchen said it. And Danny seems to agree. He’s wearing the dress in the family, and the wife has the dick.

It all seems so clear now… <:-)

|/ 3Toes

You can call Danny a lot of things, but you can’t call him an idiot. He’s actually near genious if you ask me, he’s just so psychotic that he doesn’t make any smart decisions.

But man, if I could talk like that guy. Have you heard him on radio? Best on-radio personality I’ve ever heard.

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:
You can call Danny a lot of things, but you can’t call him an idiot. He’s actually near genious if you ask me, he’s just so psychotic that he doesn’t make any smart decisions.

But man, if I could talk like that guy. Have you heard him on radio? Best on-radio personality I’ve ever heard.[/quote]

Apparently, he does have a Mensa sized IQ.

[quote]trailer36 wrote:
as i have said before, i would give anything to be able to have a 3 full 5 minute rounds with that ass hat. i would pound his orbital bones so that they would colapse, preventing him from ever seeing himself ever again. that will teach him to be so self absorbed.[/quote]

How does hurting someone do anythign to change them? The most you could expect is that they would be scared of you afterwards.

Really worrying mentality. There are many idiots on the planet. Why waste the time thinking of hurting them? DO you really think they’re lives can get much worse? Worry about yourself, you can’t help every moron out there and punching them out is definitely not going to help anyone.

[quote]HardcoreHorn wrote:

[/quote]

Stupid is, as stupid does

Oh ya, I forgot to mention that on the last show he was testing a dog “shock” collar on himself. He had it around his neck, and was incrementally increasing the voltage. Once he had it up to 10, he let his daughter shock him. Then he gave the remote to his 3 yr old son, who started shocking the living shit out of him, and running away with the remote control.

How smart is that?

|/ 3Toes

[quote]The3toedSloth wrote:
Oh ya, I forgot to mention that on the last show he was testing a dog “shock” collar on himself. He had it around his neck, and was incrementally increasing the voltage. Once he had it up to 10, he let his daughter shock him. Then he gave the remote to his 3 yr old son, who started shocking the living shit out of him, and running away with the remote control.

How smart is that?

|/ 3Toes[/quote]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA!!! That fucking idiot! People like him make me rethink my stance on abortion.

How smart is that?

|/ 3Toes[/quote]

Is it OK for the guys at JackAs* with Johnny Knoxville to do it? (that, and much worse)

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
The3toedSloth wrote:

How smart is that?

|/ 3Toes

Is it OK for the guys at JackAs* with Johnny Knoxville to do it? (that, and much worse)

[/quote]

It’s supposed to be for entertainment value there. They know full well how ludicrous it is. And they get paid for it. Although, I suppose you could say that Danny does as well. I don’t really believe any reality tv personalities are actually themselves on camera. Just to lesser or greater degrees. They all play to the camera and exagerrate what may be their natural behavior.

[quote]lostinthought wrote:
[/quote]

I guess it’s OK for anyone to do anything they want on TV, regardless of how stupid it is. How about some death, in real time? How far can we be from some of this televised stupidity ending in death? Let’s get it on! Much like Christians and lions, except the Christians in this case are willing participants. I assume they weren’t way back when.

|/ 3Toes

lostinthought wrote:

I guess it’s OK for anyone to do anything they want on TV, regardless of how stupid it is. How about some death, in real time? How far can we be from some of this televised stupidity ending in death? Let’s get it on! Much like Christians and lions, except the Christians in this case are willing participants. I assume they weren’t way back when.

|/ 3Toes

[/quote]

That’s been my theory for years now when it all started. My thought is that it’s all going to turn into the Running Man…That show with Arnold S. about a game show with convicts who get killed in the game…Anyway, that’s my belief which is why I’ve held a personal boycott of all reality TV for years. (Sadly and unfortunately that boycott ended when I got married, but I digress).