Danny Bonaduce

I gotta admit that I started watching 2 episodes ago and got pulled in. The dude is freaking pyscho. It hooked me because they are actually trying to get “better / closer” but after watching for two episodes it is obvious that she isn’t making any effort and he just goes into self destruct / asshole mode. Watched it last night. Should have seen his face when he heard that his wife had strippers at her 40th birthday party. Talk about lack of trust. I also liked the “sad” drinking and skating routine he had.

Dude needs to pull it together or have an affair with the marriage counselor. Do you think his wife would be cool with that?

LMAO…dude too funny about the affair and oh so true about the stripper episode.

DB is a bully pure and simple. He pulls that maniacal weightlifter/martial arts act with people he knows he can handle - like the threats to the gay counselor. OMG, the neck bulging, turning red, stomping, pissing and moaning - I’d pay money to get some ring time with him so I open a can of “actright” on him. Believe me, the one thing this jack off is missing in his life is the right can of “act right”. I’d have torn his arm off and beat him with it long ago, but then again, after being on this earth for 40 years now I’ve learned one immutable law; guys like that don’t give guys like me the chance - they pull that nonsense with the people where they know they can get away with it.

The REALLY sad thing, is that this guy is such a narcassist that I believe much of his behavior, in many ways, is exaggerated and affected by the presence of cameras. This idiot is so self-absorbed, I think he purposely goes over the top…but sadly, I believe also that the core asshole traits are there even absent the camera.

This idiot is so desperate for stardom again (and that’s being kind…I don’t remember him ever being a STAR) that he mortgages his soul, his relationship and the privacy of his family for some air time on cable TV. The end of his marriage is a foregone conclusion and who knows what effect this self destructive behavior has on the kid? Cosby he aint.

Sad, very very sad…and, I must admit, entertaining…the guy is a train wreck - and who can’t help but to look at a good crash? LOL.

And very good point about child protective services but what about the law in general? Here is this guy using illegal drugs (steroids) and the drinking too. Me? As Jay Z once said, I’m getting stopped for doing 55 in a 54.

Steve

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:

DB is a bully pure and simple. He pulls that maniacal weightlifter/martial arts act with people he knows he can handle - like the threats to the gay counselor. OMG, the neck bulging, turning red, stomping, pissing and moaning - I’d pay money to get some ring time with him so I open a can of “actright” on him. Believe me, the one thing this jack off is missing in his life is the right can of “act right”. I’d have torn his arm off and beat him with it long ago, but then again, after being on this earth for 40 years now I’ve learned one immutable law; guys like that don’t give guys like me the chance - they pull that nonsense with the people where they know they can get away with it.

The REALLY sad thing, is that this guy is such a narcassist that I believe much of his behavior, in many ways, is exaggerated and affected by the presence of cameras. This idiot is so self-absorbed, I think he purposely goes over the top…but sadly, I believe also that the core asshole traits are there even absent the camera.

This idiot is so desperate for stardom again (and that’s being kind…I don’t remember him ever being a STAR) that he mortgages his soul, his relationship and the privacy of his family for some air time on cable TV. The end of his marriage is a foregone conclusion and who knows what effect this self destructive behavior has on the kid? Cosby he aint.

Sad, very very sad…and, I must admit, entertaining…the guy is a train wreck - and who can’t help but to look at a good crash? LOL.

And very good point about child protective services but what about the law in general? Here is this guy using illegal drugs (steroids) and the drinking too. Me? As Jay Z once said, I’m getting stopped for doing 55 in a 54.

Steve[/quote]

Bonaduce’s got 99 problems, and a bitch seems to be roughly 45-50 of them.

Supposidly his marriage is still together. He went into re-hab after the show and his wife has stayed with him. He’s a mental. He’ll off himself soon enough and life will go on. I watched the new episode last night. Goes to show, as long as there’s a check being written, some people will risk just about anything.

There was an episode (a couple back, I think) where the main topic was the fact that he had had an affair, and his wife was obviously upset about it. He was talking about it on his radio show, his wife called in and was all upset, then they discussed it with the counselor, etc. Well, his wife admitted to the counselor that she has zero interest in sex; she says she’s just uninterested in it, is too old for it now and feels she has better things to do with her time. Danny told her he’d strongly hinted that, if she wasn’t interested in having sex (and he’s obviously a horn-dog), a man’s gotta’ do something about his needs. He didn’t tell her at the time that he was having an affair, but claims to have hinted at it in that fashion.

He’s a shithead for having an affair, but isn’t she also a complete shithead (or at least a dud of a wife) if that’s the way she is? HELLO?! Sex is an important part of life. What woman expects her husband to leave a life of eternal celibacy? Both of them are just FUCKED UP.

[quote]Damici wrote:
There was an episode (a couple back, I think) where the main topic was the fact that he had had an affair, and his wife was obviously upset about it. He was talking about it on his radio show, his wife called in and was all upset, then they discussed it with the counselor, etc. Well, his wife admitted to the counselor that she has zero interest in sex; she says she’s just uninterested in it, is too old for it now and feels she has better things to do with her time. Danny told her he’d strongly hinted that, if she wasn’t interested in having sex (and he’s obviously a horn-dog), a man’s gotta’ do something about his needs. He didn’t tell her at the time that he was having an affair, but claims to have hinted at it in that fashion.

He’s a shithead for having an affair, but isn’t she also a complete shithead (or at least a dud of a wife) if that’s the way she is? HELLO?! Sex is an important part of life. What woman expects her husband to leave a life of eternal celibacy? Both of them are just FUCKED UP.[/quote]

I agree. Too many woman think that once you are married they can stop or slow down the sexual aspect. It is not the only part of a successful relationship, but a very important one. My latest girlfriend always handles business no matter what and I never have a desire to cheat on her even when I get strong attention from other woman. The healthy sexual relationship makes the “look but do not touch” rule possible.

Well, you are exactly right…water finds its own level eventually…rarely in this world do you see a winner pair up with a loser and the relationship last. Another celeb couple - bobby brown and whitney…remember when everyone thought, what the heck is whitney doing? well, if you ever watched that show, you’ll quickly decide they were meant for each other and, whatever image whitney had at the pinnacle of her career was a carefully crafted one. So, it follows that “Mrs Bonaduce” is no prize at the end of the day. Also, we cannot forget that, in spite of the illusion of a “seamless” series of events as portrayed on TV, these shows are highly edited…but I’m sure Bonadouche provides the far more entertaining material and douche is just a F’d up dude period end of story. He may have 99 problems, and a bitch might be 1, but he himself is his other 98. Dude is just fucking lost…if he had any semblance of an internal compasse, he would never agree to have his train wreck of a life examined on TV for everyone to dissect, and he sure as hell would want to protect his family. Dude is a whore, plain and simple.

Fuck both of them. She’s an idiot that married Danny Bonaduce, and a bitch for thinking that he would stay loyal even though she never had sex with him.

He’s an irresponsible asshole who neglects his kids, is a bully with a big mouth, and a drunk.

But I love the show. Its the only show besides “rescue me” that ill watch.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
TheBodyGuard wrote:

Steve

/Bonaduce’s got 99 problems, and a bitch seems to be roughly 45-50 of them./
[/quote]

And he’s “Big Pimpin” his own little bitch self.

In case you don’t know the background about their marraige. The day they met, she said she would never have premarital sex, so they got married that day. Now we know what kind of dumbass he is, but what kind of self respecting woman marries Danny B the day she meets him? A gold digger? Trash atttract trash, so they deserve each other.
On top of that, does this mean he is the only lover she has ever had? How would you like to have sex with that chain smoking, vodka stinking limp dicked psychopath? I can understand if she does not enjoy sex.

I watched this for the first time last night. What a fucking nutjob. I can’t believe people are actually intimidated by this guy. I heard on this thread that he does site injections so I figured he would have “some” mass. It looks like the guy has maybe 15" arms and that seems to be it. The guy broke his hand sparring with a punching bag with gloves on. Riiiiight. What a skirt.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
I watched this for the first time last night. What a fucking nutjob. I can’t believe people are actually intimidated by this guy. I heard on this thread that he does site injections so I figured he would have “some” mass. It looks like the guy has maybe 15" arms and that seems to be it. The guy broke his hand sparring with a punching bag with gloves on. Riiiiight. What a skirt.[/quote]

C’mon though…it is entertaining isn’t it?

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
Fuck both of them. She’s an idiot that married Danny Bonaduce, and a bitch for thinking that he would stay loyal even though she never had sex with him.

He’s an irresponsible asshole who neglects his kids, is a bully with a big mouth, and a drunk.

But I love the show. Its the only show besides “rescue me” that ill watch.[/quote]

FX has great shows. Nip/Tuck; Over There; The Shield; 30 Days and Rescue Me. They are on late so I can watch them after I train and eat. Also, Mmost replace each other at 10pm on Tuesdays (Nip/Tuck-Shield-Rescue ME) so it is one or two time slot commitment. Not bad for 3-5 shows!

Anyone see it last night?

This show is the reason why television was invented.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Anyone see it last night?

This show is the reason why television was invented.[/quote]

I saw it last night. It is getting more than comical. I tend to laugh at people who televise their misery. Danny walks like his arms need room away from his body. And his psychologist? Faggetaboutit… the guy is completely useless.

Can’t wait to see Danny in rehab. :wink:

|/ 3Toes

That dude is a fuckin BEAST. I would cry like a schoolgirl if all 160 lbs. of him stepped to me.

Oh, and his wife is a fuckin retard.

I feel sorry for the kid.

The guy is absolutely hilarious and sad all at the same time. The ranting, raving and threats are about as entertaining and fucking ironic as it gets; Being a coneisuer (sp) of gamedogs, I love watching this human cur dog bark, snarl, raise his hair up and otherwise threaten and the bitch has no bite. If he were one of my dogs, he’d get lead poisoning - this guy needs to be put out of his misery, but his dumb idiot wife called 911; I say let the fairy bleed and die. What can we say about Bonadouche that already hasn’t been said? It’s beyond words or description. You literally couldn’t make this stuff up and have it be believable. Man has not one shred of dignity to be airing this on TV. What a loser. Imagine his daughter watching the reruns 10 years from now and realizing what a loser, troubled man her late father was. What memories (so, daddy douchebag didn’t really get that cut on his wrist changing the window - loser made a half assed, help me, pay attention to me, narcassistic attempt at “suicide”). LMFAO.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Being a coneisuer (sp) of gamedogs

Imagine his daughter watching the reruns 10 years from now and realizing what a loser, troubled man her late father was. What memories (so, daddy douchebag didn’t really get that cut on his wrist changing the window - loser made a half assed, help me, pay attention to me, narcassistic attempt at “suicide”). LMFAO.[/quote]

“connoisseur”
http://dictionary.reference.com/

Too true. Before this, all his daughters would have had to be ashamed of him would be ‘The Partridge Family’ reruns. Now they have THIS.

My wife often points out. “Where are the children during all this?” Like when Gretchen was playing a ‘gig’ and Danny decides to get drunk. I’d think those kids are pretty close to winding up in Social Services hands.

|/ 3Toes

I guess this show caught my attention right about the time this guy really started losing it. Haha, yea, like he hadn’t already. At any rate, I don’t think I’ll be watching too much of it in the future. Just kind of leaves you feeling depressed watching someone unravel like that. And if the guy isn’t faking it (although I don’t think you can fake jackazz behavior of that level), I don’t know who’s more fugged up; Danny or the low lifes who stand around filming him. It just goes to show how whacked the entertainment industry can be.

There was talk show on the other night bashing UFC fights on T.V. yet you don’t hear anyone speaking out against filming some nut job that’s boozing, shooting roids, slitting his wrists, and threatening to kick in the door of his wife’s hotel room. And this guys bizotch…puuuhhhlease. Save the sob story. She might be a bigger waste of humanity for allowing her children to be pawned out under such circumstances. Don’t get me wrong, I’ve got my own personal demons as just about everyone else does but after watching 30 minutes of that clusterfug, I have reassured myself that I’m doing pretty damn well.