Danny Bonaduce & AAS

Was watch The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch last night and he was interviewing Danny Bonaduce and Danny actually uses AAS and in his new reality show they show him injecting, but he’s injecting his delt… That’s gotta hurt, right? Still interesting that he juices, he’s not outright huge, but for his age he looks very good. Anyone catch this?

Danny Bonaduce? I would never have thought. This is hormone replacement for him or something?

i think that he quit drinking and partying and got really big into working out, and then got involved in AAS. kinda wierd…he’s got some serious personality issues…

I am so glad someone started this thread becasue i was going to very soon. the preview of the next episode shows his counselor asking him if he has ever used steroids and he says “no, but they are very appealing”. then it shows him taking the plunge and injecting into his delt. he makes the comment that he belongs to three different gyms just so the people that work there dont think he works out too much. he then goes on to say that everyone at EACH gym still thinks that he works out too much. thats a lot of training if you ask me.

i am very interested to see exactly what type of steroids he used/uses and if he even bothered to do any sort of PCT. my bet is that he used a test variant with no repect for its aromatizing capabilities. i also will bet that he did little to no PCT. any one else want to predict?

P.S.: Bonanduce is a complete hot head and threatens to kick a lot of peoples asses. I would love to pound on that ass hat’s orbital bone to teach him a lesson.

[quote]trailer36 wrote:
I am so glad someone started this thread becasue i was going to very soon. the preview of the next episode shows his counselor asking him if he has ever used steroids and he says “no, but they are very appealing”. then it shows him taking the plunge and injecting into his delt. he makes the comment that he belongs to three different gyms just so the people that work there dont think he works out too much. he then goes on to say that everyone at EACH gym still thinks that he works out too much. thats a lot of training if you ask me.

i am very interested to see exactly what type of steroids he used/uses and if he even bothered to do any sort of PCT. my bet is that he used a test variant with no repect for its aromatizing capabilities. i also will bet that he did little to no PCT. any one else want to predict?

P.S.: Bonanduce is a complete hot head and threatens to kick a lot of peoples asses. I would love to pound on that ass hat’s orbital bone to teach him a lesson.[/quote]

He’s definitely out there. It’s like he was born without a embarassment gene and he knows it. Of course has problems; Going from the most famous kid at 7 to living behind a dumpster will give anyone issues. He even says he’ll do anything (absolutely anything) for money. 16% of the population want to see a reality show where a criminal is executed and Danny said he’d pull the lever.

[quote]trailer36 wrote:
I am so glad someone started this thread becasue i was going to very soon. the preview of the next episode…[/quote]

Episode? Does he have is own talk show again or is it reality TV stuff?

For some crazy reason I have always liked Bonaduce even though he is clearly a jackass.

More details please.

When I lived in SO Calif he was on a radio talk show and he would talk about his juice use then. He is really pathetic and it is such a shame he has a son who is watching all this. At what point doesn’t someone realize-hey life is not all about me-especially when you have a kid. He just cannot live down the fact he was caught with that transvestite in Phoenix. Him thinking he is a tough guy is such a laugh.

I hope Fox does that celebrity fight club and he gets his ass kicked by someone. He’s a bigger attention whore than Brittany Spears and has doen less for society than Paris Hilton. Die you red headed lil fuck!

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
trailer36 wrote:
I am so glad someone started this thread becasue i was going to very soon. the preview of the next episode…

Episode? Does he have is own talk show again or is it reality TV stuff?

For some crazy reason I have always liked Bonaduce even though he is clearly a jackass.

More details please.[/quote]

There’s a reality show coming on VH1 called Breaking Bonaduce. Here’s an excerpt of what it’s about:

A compelling, offbeat look inside the numerous issues that exist in the relationship between Danny Bonaduce, his wife, Gretchen, and their two children. For the first time ever in non-scripted television, a series will be told through a combination of couples therapy and reality. The Bonaduces will be guided and challenged by their combative therapist, Dr. Garry Corgiatt. Dr. Garry is their sounding board, sparring partner and hopeful conduit to success. However, with the mountain of issues, demons, quirks and phobias that define the Bonaduce’s relationship, Dr. Garry will have his work cut out for him!

After being married for fifteen years - (marrying seven hours into their first date,) Danny and Gretchen’s story continues to teeter. They have survived addiction, infidelity, celebrity, Danny’s “death wish” antics and a myriad of other issues - some relatable to an audience - some merely fascinating from a “train wreck” point of view. Somehow, these two demented soul mates have found one another, and one honestly gets the feeling that without each other they could not survive.

His wife is beautiful. She’s the one who really keeps the family together and keeps the kids somewhat normal. The issue was raised about Danny’s kid’s seeing this show and Gretchen (Danny’s wife) actually called around to all of the neighborhood and the kids friends parents and asked them not to let them watch this show. But, at some point they will watch it, yes, but hopefully at an older age. And it’s not like these stunts aren’t out of the ordinary for the kids. They’ll say oh what’s Dad doing this time. I’m sure they’re not as shocked as we’re going to be.

I want to see the episode where’s he’s injecting and where he down’s a whole bottle of vodka and cranberry juice in one gulp… Nevertheless is looks like an interesting reality show.

Danny Bonaduce has won alot of karate tournys when he was young , he knows how to fight.on howard stern he did say something about trying to fight a 6’4 man an got his ass kicked.

Thanks keefer.

Bonaduce kicks ass.

That karate reference just jarred a memory.
Back when CHiPs was on TV (1981), they did a 2 episode angle where Ponch is supposed to be some karate expert and Bonaduce plays some punk karate thug (and car thief) name Billy. A classic.

I can’t believe no one mentioned the celeb match Bonaduce had with , ah…the actor from Brady Bunch. I actually watched this and I’m not proud of it.
It looked like 2 sissies fighting. Bonaduce, for all of his “karate” experience, looked like a dweeb.

[quote]myxl wrote:
That karate reference just jarred a memory.
Back when CHiPs was on TV (1981), they did a 2 episode angle where Ponch is supposed to be some karate expert and Bonaduce plays some punk karate thug (and car thief) name Billy. A classic.[/quote]

Actually his best TV appearance was an old “Police Story” episode where Kurt Russel who is a rookie cop shoots and kills Danny Bonaduce. Prior to this Danny robs a convenience store while waving a gun and shouting “I can fell the power man!!”

He uses steroids on TV? How long ago was he talking on the radio about them. I don’t know if he was using back then, but when he fought the Brady, for all the working out and karate and steroids, his physique wasn’t that immpressive and he didn’t fight that well. I think Todd Bridges could kick his ass.

He was just in Muscle & Fitness (Iknow, Iknow…my mom bought me the subscription for like three years when i first started getting serious about lifting)and while he’s not huge or anyhing like that, he does have a pretty good physique, but im not sure if the pictures were before or after AAS use.

[quote]Pretzel Logic wrote:
I think Todd Bridges could kick his ass.[/quote]

LMAO!!! Getting your ass kicked by Willis!

[quote]Weezer wrote:
Pretzel Logic wrote:
I think Todd Bridges could kick his ass.

LMAO!!! Getting your ass kicked by Willis!

[/quote]

i actually saw that celebrity boxing episode…i think Bridges was the only person who actually learned how to box before it. he smoked Vanilla Ice’s ass…