T Nation

Dankid: How Do You Train?

Dankid. We can always count on him to be the first to give advice on all matters weightlifting and bodybuilding. I thought it might be a good idea to make this thread so that we can consolidate his views on training and make his philosophies known to new members.

I'll post a few of his progress pictures, though I am afraid I don't have anything recent. I hope of course that Dankid himself will honor us with a few up to date shots.

Dankid, the floor is yours.

How long have you been training now, Dan? I seem to recall reading your profile in 2009 and it said 8 years then. So since 2001?

I don’t usually like to waste my time on negative thoughts, but this is a great example of why pictures matter on this site. You can make whatever argument you want, but pictures are the most efficient way to gauge someones level in such pursuits.

lol.

No wait.

LOL.

LOL
Where’s this members new up to date pics?

Side Tricep.

[quote]BRUCELEEWANNABE wrote:
LOL

[/quote]

Good question.

There are none. He claims he is now just blowing up though so I am sure more will be coming…any day now.

But yes, as the poster above stated, this is why pictures matter.

I was wondering why all of the other threads like this were in the Bbt forum yet this was in the Gal.

now I know haha.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

LOL

[/quote]

Good question.

There are none. He claims he is now just blowing up though so I am sure more will be coming…any day now.

But yes, as the poster above stated, this is why pictures matter.[/quote]

I HAVE A NAME! I do not, however, have a cartoon avatar of myself.

[quote]WestCoast7 wrote:

[quote]Professor X wrote:

LOL

[/quote]

Good question.

But yes, as the poster above stated, this is why pictures matter.[/quote]

I HAVE A NAME! I do not, however, have a cartoon avatar of myself.[/quote]

LOL.

Mind you, you guys haven’t seen all of the pictures he drew yet.

Who’s dankid? I don’t remember seeing the name in the past.

awesome thread. I approve, and yes that matters.

[quote]Short Hoss wrote:
Who’s dankid? I don’t remember seeing the name in the past.[/quote]

He’s an arrogant and irritating little shit.

He put on 20+ pounds in 2 months? That seems pretty good. These are also dated 5 years ago.

Someone should make a “Credibility” thread and if there is ever a question about someone who’s giving out advice, they should have to post a pic.

[quote]BBriere wrote:
He put on 20+ pounds in 2 months? That seems pretty good. These are also dated 5 years ago.[/quote]

165lbs to 176lbs equals 20lbs of difference now?

just to be devils advocate(not that I care for dankid etc… just curious)… why does someone have to be “swoll” to give good training advice. Plenty of athletic trainers/coaches, bb coaches etc… etc… don’t have the “physique” or athletic ability to rival who they’re advising.

I’m actually interested in some progress pics… but I think I’ll be disappointed. Just like one time when I was a younger Tatsu, waiting up all night for Santa. He never came… =(