Dangers in Bodybuilding vs Mens Physique

that seems to be beside the point of the discussion, but ok

Ok I think we need to pause for a minute. You need to stop thinking about steroids. Completely. You shouldn’t be considering using them in 2 years. You’ve made almost zero progress in the gym to this point, based on your other thread. Dude, you need to learn to train and eat first. 2 years won’t be enough for that, I promise. Not considering the fact that you know so little at this point.

Also, why the fuck do you think any of us know what drugs Jeff Seid does or doesn’t take? That’s absurd to ask a question like that. The fact that you don’t realize how absurd that is is very revealing. Take a step back dude, it will be for the best.

Who said I’m gonna do roids now? Is it bad that I want to learn tho? And trust me my nutrition and training are in check.

Just because I wanna learn about some stuff doesnt necessary mean I’m gonna do it right away. Chill out homie.

you said in 2 years you’d consider it. That’s WAY TOO SOON.

Your training is not in check, I read your beginner thread. You have zero clue what you’re talking about.

You wanna be an idiot and ignore people who are much better at this than you are? Go right ahead. Doesn’t hurt me a bit.

Homie.

but if he uses what Jeff Seid uses then he’ll look exactly like Jeff Seid!

Who wouldn’t want that?

Well because I I want to make this my carrear and compete in Mens Physique. I will be 23 years old in 3 years. But I already know its not optimal to jump on steroids right away.

yeh keep trolling bro

Nice! Now sing it in your best Robert Plant voice!

“Keep-a trollin’ baebay
ooo”

1 Like

good luck with your career in men’s bikini

I gotta whole lotta roids

but I don’t look like Jeff Seid

1 Like

No, lets look like pregnant women with extended guts like mr olympias. smd

I think maybe you’d be better off in men’s fitness

What the fuck is your problem? jesus

lol, relax dude, I’m just fucking with you

1 Like

You’ve been training for 1 year and you believe you can my men’s physique ‘your career’? Dude, you’re so misguided, I have no idea how to help you. I don’t think I can. Carry on my wayward son.

my favourite guitar riffs of all time

1 Like