T Nation

Dangerous Dave’s Diabolical Log for Density and Destruction

Bands are really easy to pack and carry when travelling as well.

1 Like

Good to hear! Bands are great for plan B workouts. What type of bands are you using? Having a hard time finding bands with enough resistance (though they have great bands at my gym).

1 Like

It’s called the “Mountain Dog pack”. They’re on the EliteFTS website. Just plug in “EliteFTS Mountain Dog bands” into Google and it should pull it up. The pack was put together by John Meadows and he has several videos of full workouts you can do with them on YouTube. The pack includes a wide array of resistance levels too pretty much cover you for any body part!

1 Like

I reply to myself here as I misread your previous post: The mountain dog band pack it is!

1 Like

Great choice! I can’t recommend them enough!

1 Like

Your fiancé is most likely a very fine and understanding person! :grin:

1 Like

Yes indeed! She’s too good to me lol

1 Like

New update to my training, I have changed the structure of my strength work to Jim Wendler’s 5/3/1 method. My assistance/accessories are still the same as they were in my created program, but I really like Jim’s progression method for the big lifts. My brother in law follows 5/3/1 and recommended Jim’s ebook to me, so I read it and it was just clicking with me. I’m on my second week now, The “threes week”.

5/3/1 is probably the most popular training method on this site, so it’s cool to see what the hype is about. If anyone is interested in my exact program I’m following currently with the 5/3/1 strength work, I’d be happy to share. Although I will probably soon start the Rest-Pause template from the book. Just wanted to give a quick update before bed. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

2 Likes