T Nation

Dance with the Devil (Song)

Don't know if any of you have heard this song by Immortal Technique. It's old but I thought I'd share it with all of you, make sure you listen to the whole song!

IM listening it right now…THE GATES ARE OPEN!!!

oh and I forgot the link

Yeah… seems like every once in a while around here someone brings up this song. Definitely good, but it’s no better than all of his other stuff.

Sad song. The ending brings me down so I usually skip it on my Ipod when I shuffle the songs up. Not a good song to lift to.

The whole thing is so twisted, great lyrical flow though over a nice looped sample.

Nice way to remind us the devil is always around.

I honestly don’t know how people listen to that song. Don’t get me wrong, I fucking LOVE IT’s music, but just can’t listen to that song.

That said, the fact that he was able to rap a song that well, for that long, while making every line relevant to one story is fucking unbelievable.

Love that song. So beautiful and tragic all at the same time. That being said, I agree with other posters and wouldn’t want to listen to it all the time because of the sadness. I love that album though. Positive balance is a sweet song too. Beef and broccoli makes me laugh.

bro dont get me started on immortal technique, dude is fucken awesome , a breath of fresh air compared to the redundant hip hop out there.

Cause of death, fucken ill,the rest of his shits blazin.